hi, I have wrongly installed the dutch version of Firefox and I now want to change the language to english. I downloaded the eng version but whenever I over write the eng version and i restart firefox

Name:    Henrietta
Email:   henrietta1dotkinnobathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
see summary

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.4) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Henrietta
11/30/2008 1:48:05 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

New Firefox versions should result in larger file versions that previous firefox versions
Name: Jeff Email: jturner_at_citadel.com Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox versions should result in larger file versions that previous firefox versions Comments: I work for a company whose software does enterprise vulnerability management. I work with Windows and Windows applications. One of the things we do is install patches to products where needed. We rely on file versions because they are the best bet to know which version of an application is on the system (files are generally where the vulnerabilities reside). If a system�s registry gets �restored� or rolled ...

Firefox 2.0 installation did change the language version from English to Finnish
Name: John Doe in a foreign country Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0 installation did change the language version from English to Finnish Comments: Can't change back! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fi; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

Firefox version 2.0.0.14 is the worse version of Firefox
Name: fred Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox version 2.0.0.14 is the worse version of Firefox Comments: After letting Firefox update itself automatically on the computer, the newer version 2.0.0.14 Firefox was not connecting to the server or any other network at all. It was not connecting to the Internet. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; CNPVersion2 - Congoo NetPass; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Pls add Firefox download version in "Bangla" (Bengali) language version
Name: Mohammed Mortoja Email: mortojaatyahoo-incdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Pls add Firefox download version in "Bangla" (Bengali) language version Comments: Pls add "Bangla" (Bengali) language version Firefox. I like to see Bangla version as quickly as possible. I also like to help your team about Bangla any resources need. Bangla Speakers World-wide: Bangla, the dominant language of West Bengal in India and the national language of Bangladesh, is spoken by approximately 250 million people throughout the world. Thanks, Mohammed Mortoja ...

Programmatically check if the installed version is the latest version of Firefox or not
Hello all, Can someone please let me know how can i check programmatically (in C++) or through some registry keys if the Firefox version installed is the latest version or not ? thanks rahul rahul.s9@gmail.com wrote: > Hello all, > > Can someone please let me know how can i check programmatically (in > C++) or through some registry keys if the Firefox version installed is > the latest version or not ? > > thanks > rahul > click on Help, About and it will tell you what version you want. Otherwise, if you want the Registry Keys, then look...

I have been happily using firefox, now, suddenly, cannot get in, browse or use my email or anything to do with firefox. I have downloaded new version and still no result. Is there a "worm" against fir
Name: judith nelson Email: jitkaauatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have been happily using firefox, now, suddenly, cannot get in, browse or use my email or anything to do with firefox. I have downloaded new version and still no result. Is there a "worm" against firefox? Comments: There is no response to any firefox tabs when i click on them, however, the apple safari tabs work fine and so do internet explorer tabs, which keep asking me to select them as the default - I have reset everything to do with making firefox my default browser and have installed an...

downloading new version of Firefox on Mac Version 10.4
Name: Email: estherberkowitzatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: downloading new version of Firefox on Mac Version 10.4 Comments: I am having problems downloading your new version of Firefox and I need assistance. Your problem sites are of no help to me. Is there an e-mail address where I can report any problems relating to the new version? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/531.22.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Safari/531.22.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectat...

How do I install Firefox 2.0 on a Linuxdistribution that already has a older Firefox version?
Name: Martin Product: Firefox Summary: How do I install Firefox 2.0 on a Linuxdistribution that already has a older Firefox version? Comments: How do I install a new Firefox version in Linux when my distro already has an old one? (Yes I know, I should look at the Linux pages and have done, but havent succeded yet, I'm not that familiar with Linux yet. I run Fedora Core 6) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; sv-SE; rv:1.8.0.8) Gecko/20061107 Fedora/1.5.0.8-1.fc6 Firefox/1.5.0.8 ...

firefox 2.0.0.4 installs realplayer and old firefox version
Name: Andreas Email: andreasatpartysaarfaridotde Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 2.0.0.4 installs realplayer and old firefox version Comments: I went on this page: http://video.tu-clausthal.de/vorlesungen/iee/et1-ws0304/27102003/et1-27102003.html and clicked on a symbol on the left part of this side to install additional plugin. It's realplayer 10 Okay it installed it, and after installation, firefox wasn't version 2.0.0.4 anymore - it was 1.5.0.6 ! But I had never installed that version 1.5.0.6 on my computer, because it's a fresh system. Whats w...

new version of Firefox dreadful, want to go back to next previous version
Name: Deborah Newbury Email: magpye100atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: new version of Firefox dreadful, want to go back to next previous version Comments: I installed the new version of Firefox about 2 weeks ago. It's hard to tell where to start, I have so many problems with it. 1. All google products take FOREVER to load, and gmaqil is very squirrelly. When it FINALLY loads, I don't get to see my email. Instead, I have a blank screen with gmail headers and a 'Done' message at the bottom of the page. I then have to reload, or re-click the gmail button...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 Automatic Update installation in Limited User account auto up-date installation bug (previously reported in earlier FireFox versions)
Name: Dave, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.4 Automatic Update installation in Limited User account auto up-date installation bug (previously reported in earlier FireFox versions) Comments: The bug already discussed at length in Bug Reports 374900, 370280, 303595, 340535 and perhaps others, still exists in FireFox version 2.0.0.4. While operating FireFox from a Limited User account in Windows XP, SP2, I received the message from the FireFox up-dater that the 2.0.0.4 up-date had been downloaded and FireFox needed to be restarted. Fool that I am...

I am using Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 (Tiger), Firefox Version 3.0.3; Firefox crashes half the time: File > Print > Save as PDF
Name: mike Email: m_salantatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am using Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 (Tiger), Firefox Version 3.0.3; Firefox crashes half the time: File > Print > Save as PDF Comments: And the resulting PDF is a mess, it cannot be opened, and it gives no indication of damage until you try to open it. In other words, after crashing and restarting firefox several times, one can be left with a number of PDFs that are absolutely CRAP (one for each crash). There is a crash reporter which analyses this, but I am not a techie; parsing complaints seem to be ...

Please specifiy version of Firefox as Firefox 2.0.0.4 now available
Since there now will be a lot of people upgrading to 2.0.0.4 it would be especially helpful now to include the version for better help and to help separate new problem areas from old problem areas. Update -- Help, Check for updates Download -- 2.0.0.4 will be the default for most users now at http://www.mozilla.org/firefox -- David McRitchie, most questions have been asked before. Firefox customizations/extensions notes, see http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm ...

firefox installer finds and overwrites every copy of firefox.exe on computer with new version
Name: Jesse Product: Firefox Summary: firefox installer finds and overwrites every copy of firefox.exe on computer with new version Comments: firefox 2 does it too, so it must be a "feature." did you idiots really think that interpreting "install firefox to d:\firefox" as "find every firefox.exe on computer and overwrite with new version" was a good idea? I should have 2 versions of this browser installed right now, but no, I have 2 copies of Firefox 3 Beta 5. thanks for making the beta testing process painless by allowing people to still use the ol...

Web resources about - hi, I have wrongly installed the dutch version of Firefox and I now want to change the language to english. I downloaded the eng version but whenever I over write the eng version and i restart firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Downloaded (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It follows Napster from its rise in 1998, through the swarm of lawsuits that ensued and to its acquisition by Rhapsody in 2011. Some of those ...

Can I still use the Rooms app if I’ve already downloaded it? - Rooms für iPhone
Rooms will be closing its doors on December 23, 2015. After then the app will switch to read-only mode and you’ll no longer be able to post. ...

All sizes - (1) Shazam'd an REM song, (2) downloaded their best of, (3) listened it - Flickr - Photo ...

Downloaded - Trailer - YouTube
http://www.trailerobsessed.com A VH1 Documentary about the Downloading generation, and the global impact of peer-to-peer filesharing. The bands, ...

Google Maps for iPhone downloaded by 10m
Google Maps became the top free app in the Apple App Store just a few hours after it was released late on Thursday. Now, we know just how popular ...

HBO tracking down pirates who downloaded leaked Game of Thrones episodes
HBO sends out a flurry of take-downs and infringement notices after millions download leaked Game of Thrones episodes.

100 Bloody Acres one of the most illegally downloaded films
Nearly 2000 downloads per day turn Cairnes brothers' horror-comedy hit into piracy gold.

Downloaded Q&A w/ Janet Pierson, Alex Winters (Dir.) Sean Parker and Shawn Fanning (Napster) - YouTube ...
Q&A w/ Janet Pierson (SXSW), Alex Winters (Dir.) Sean Parker and Shawn Fanning after a screening of DOWNLOADED, a documentary about the creation ...

Xbox One to allow loaning, trading of downloaded games
Microsoft senior director Albert Penello says "that has to be part of the experience" eventually, along with subsidized console promotions

800K TV episodes and 350K movies downloaded per day on iTunes
... and WatchESPN have joined Apple TV. Plus, HBO GO and WatchESPN have joined Apple TV. Apple has this week revealed that iTunes users have downloaded ...