Going back from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2 #2

Name:    Colin Klein
Email:   colink1946atwestnetdotcomdotau
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I hate the new URL bar with all the bookmarks and stars in it,
and it sounds far to complicated to get rid of the bookmarks, and
stars out of the URL bar, if there is no easy way to fix this I am
going back to Firefox 2 as I absolutele hate Firefox 3.
 There are some sites which load alright on IE, but some of the text
overlaps on Firefox used to fix this by decreasing the text size, but
could see where to do that on Firefox 3.
Regards
Colin.

PS sorry email address was wrong on last feedback.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Colin