Firefox updated opens each time I use firefox

Name:    Todd B Sorenson
Email:   tbsorensonatcharterdotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Regardless of what I use for a home page, Firefox Updated's window
always opens first.

I changed homepage under options with no change.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Todd

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox uses Firefox.

i m using firfox version 3.5.2, but it is not working properly, the pages cannot open easily, and also when i shutdown firefox and next time i open it, it say that firefox has not properly shutdown pl
Name: Farhan Ahmed Product: Firefox Summary: i m using firfox version 3.5.2, but it is not working properly, the pages cannot open easily, and also when i shutdown firefox and next time i open it, it say that firefox has not properly shutdown please restart the computer. get the solution as soon as possible otherwise i will jump to the other browser (opera) Comments: try to renovate your new version of firefox version 3.5.2 because it is giving me some problems, i am using windows vista. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 F...

every time I open up firefox the page you've updated firefox appears. how can i stop this?
Name: howard maunus Email: hmaunusatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: every time I open up firefox the page you've updated firefox appears. how can i stop this? Comments: help about update page always appearing. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.10) Gecko/20071115 Firefox/2.0.0.10 ...

every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not goo
Name: joseph goebel Email: joe-3atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not good. Comments: all noted above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provid...

Every time I open Firefox it reinstalls Firefox.
Name: Dick Miller Email: dick_at_umr.edu Product: Firefox Summary: Every time I open Firefox it reinstalls Firefox. Comments: No matter how short a time Firefox has been closed, when I click on its icon to open it it "installs an update," then goes to the web site telling me it's updated Firefox. But the version is always the same. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/1.5.0.6 ...

Prompt to restart Firefox every time I open Firefox?
Hi all, As of the past few days, every time I start Firefox (v 1.5.0.3), I get a popup telling me: "New updates have been installed. Would you like to restart Firefox at this time?" If I click 'yes', it restarts Firefox, and the same message pops up. If I click 'no', everything works fine, but the popup reappears when I restart it. Is there some setting in the config that I need to change? Something simple? Thanks in advance for any assistance! Martin O'B Martin O'Brien wrote: > As of the past few days, every time I start Fir...

Why, when I click on Firefox it opens MSN portal (after updating Firefox)
Name: Chris Product: Firefox Summary: Why, when I click on Firefox it opens MSN portal (after updating Firefox) Comments: After updating Firefox, I haven't access to Firefox but to MSN portal (when I click on Firefox). IE has been also updated and I don't work with MSN network. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for th...

firefox 3.0.6. does not open with my startpage but with firefox update page
Name: pete Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.0.6. does not open with my startpage but with firefox update page Comments: I use Firefox 3.0.6. Since I installed the update to version 3.0.6. the browser does not open with my start page but with a Firefox page telling me that I updated to version 3.0.6. Please correct this bug. thank you Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish...

Firefox refuses to update - requests that I close other open versions of Firefox
Name: dave Email: daveatwudhidotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox refuses to update - requests that I close other open versions of Firefox - there are none Comments: ssia Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

I am using Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 doe s not start correctly. When I hit several times, it starts with several copies of firefox in the applications. Thats why I am unabkle use it.
Name: firefox 3,6 Email: nedimalbayrak2atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am using Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 doe s not start correctly. When I hit several times, it starts with several copies of firefox in the applications. Thats why I am unabkle use it. Comments: I am using Windows Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 does not start correctly. When I hit several times, it starts as one copy but with several copies of firefox in the applications (I saw them when I hit ctrl+alt+del). Thats why I am unable use it. generally it works slower than previous version...

Why call the binary for firefox.exe, now i cannot open Firefox and Deer Park at same time.
Name: Rickard Hansson Email: rickard_at_ipbolaget.com Product: Deer Park Summary: Why call the binary for firefox.exe, now i cannot open Firefox and Deer Park at same time. Comments: It is kind of stupid to call the Deer Park binary for firefox.exe. If i start Firefox 1.0.6 first, then opens Deer park, just another Firefox 1.0.6 window is opened. If i start Deer park first, then opens Firefox, just another deer park window is opened. That is the case, even if i have installed both products in different folders. It would be great to be able to use both products at sa...

Web resources about - Firefox updated opens each time I use firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox