FireFox up to FireFox 3.0

Name:    Steve
Email:   woipatonlinedotde
Product: Firefox

Comments:
with intervals the Firefox Browser displays a false page reproduction.
The interval can be short or longer. These effects have I got in all FF
versions. What is the reason of this Browser behavior? Is it a sytem
fault? Or is the reason elsewhere to find?

sincerely yours, Steve

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Steve
6/24/2008 5:39:20 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Private to generate the following:? : > After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the > internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, > including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with > zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. > However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to > the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just > blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that > out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 > > Thanks for any help I can get. > RIGHT click the ZA-icon in the tray (next to the clock) click "Restore ZoneAlarm Control Panel" open the Tab "Program Control" click the top bar "programs" to sort by name MARK all versions of Firefox.exe that ...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox 3.0.3 renders css differently than firefox 2.0.17
Name: David Gens Email: david2thegreate-scapedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.3 renders css differently than firefox 2.0.17 Comments: The css was verified using http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ and works just fine on the version 2 but not on version 3. I'll be glad to send you the css file and the the html files if you need them. If you could point me to any information as to the diferences in the two css engines I'll try to get you any information I can gleen Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.17) Ge...

Firefox 3.0 & Firefox 2.0
Name: Kenneth Chen Email: kennethchen135athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 & Firefox 2.0 Comments: I've used the newest version of Firefox 3.0 & found not satisfactory to read Chinese language of Character Code "Traditional Big 5". The words overlap to each other & are difficult to read. Some websites of English language are still in the version of Firefox 2.0. So the lines of some part of the website are overlapping and are difficult to read in the version Firefox 3.0. The website of Westpac Bank www.westpac.com.au is an exa...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Backed off firefox 3.0.5 to firefox 2.0.0.20
Name: Jack Werner Email: jndotwernerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Backed off firefox 3.0.5 to firefox 2.0.0.20 Comments: I upgraded to firefox 3.0.5 and lost functionality. My home page no longer "sticks" between repeated invocations of firefox. My Usernames don't "stick" either. With 2.0.0.20 I have this functionality. That is why I backleveled to it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expe...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help
Name: Marika Email: controlatrocketpropdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help Comments: Circle spinning next to Downloading Firefox 2.0.0.3 but Firefox 2.0.0.6 has been downloaded and installed. MacBook (Intel)Boot Camp installation WinXP Pro SP2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Robert Schlentz Email: approachatminndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1 The error console had these warnings Each of the errors occurred several times. Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/ Line: 0 Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css Line: 7 Warning: ...

Extensions, Accessibility, Firefox 2.0, and Firefox 3.0.
Hi All, Another year, another newbie question... I am updating my xpcom module in preparation for Firefox 3's release, and notice that when I build using the sdk from the cvs build, the following fails in Firefox 2.0.0.11 nsresult rv; nsCOMPtr<nsIAccessibleRetrieval> refp = do_CreateInstance("@mozilla.org/accessibleRetrieval;1", &rv); with NS_ERROR_NO_INTERFACE. but succeeds in Firefox 3.0b1. I know it works in Firefox 2.0.0.11, and below when I build it in yea olde firefox 1.5 sdk. I understand the interface in question has changed, I jus...

No Firefox/3.0.13 tie-over to Firefox 3.5
Name: John Anderson Email: johnandersonattelusplanetdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: No Firefox/3.0.13 tie-over to Firefox 3.5 Comments: I have d/l 3.5, which is non-functional (issues mainly with boomarks and refresh), among others. I am currently a fully functional Firefox/3.0.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) user and would be happy there if the download speed was as fast as it is said 3.5 is. 3.0.13 is a little slow getting going on startup. I have tried, without success, to use MozBackup to bring my bookmarks from 3.0.13 into 3.5. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; ...

Will Continue to use Firefox 2.0.0.20, not upgrade to Firefox 3.0
Name: Rick Brazitis Email: brazitisatsilverlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Will Continue to use Firefox 2.0.0.20, not upgrade to Firefox 3.0 Comments: You require, if the user has Microsoft products, either Windows 2000, XP, or Vista. I use Windows 98SE. I have tried later Microsoft products, but the improvements offered do not justify the increase in Microsoft product control of "owners" (I used my Win98SE CD to put an OS on 12 PC's that a local non-profit was giving away to local smaller non-profits, after the local non-profit upgraded to XP and the PC&...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup
Name: Jim Wolf Email: jwolf2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup Comments: The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I like its speed and I'm giving up now. Other problems with the beta: I cannot access "other buttons" for the Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does not display. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7 GTB5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10
Name: Ian Gribble Email: iangribbleatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10 Comments: as in summary - when reporting from Error Summary page there is no indication of successful report. Fire fox is a great product, this crashing started in v 3.0.10, I have not installed any new software. Firefox restarts OK with prior session - more annoying than fatal. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) ...

Firefox 2.0.0.17 has been perfect; Firefox 3 is a headache
Name: Hollis Denn Email: anchantedot00atattdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.17 has been perfect; Firefox 3 is a headache Comments: My main machine has 2 installed, and it is a joy to use. My old machine went to Apple, for a last repair, under AppleCare (warranty). Since they wiped the hard drive, and installed many updates, incuding Firefox 3. Then, my new machine away, and l used 3. The "awesome bar", as others have said, IS NOT. And the bookmkarking, upon which l heavily rely, is VERY inferior, rendering the fox unfriendly. Even setting the homepage took a long time, because the 'a' bar kept interfering with typing the address, and adding the urls for all tabs. The one improvement, l found, is a better tab system. i The bookmarks toolbar , in 2, is an important part o my browsing. In 3, it, coupled with the inferior bookmarking, slowed my experience, to a crawl. Thank you for this hance to be heard! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.0.5 and Firefox 3.1 beta2 conflict
Name: Art Email: not-secureataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.5 and Firefox 3.1 beta2 conflict Comments: I have both installed in separate folders with separate shortcuts. Yet attempts to open both usually for comparison usually result in two copies of one or the other. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender fo...

Can I run Firefox 3.5 and Firefox 3.0 concurrently?
There is a website that will not work properly with FIrefox 3.5 but will with Firefox 3.0. Can I re-install 3.0 and run them both at the same time? jc On Dec 16, 10:43=A0pm, "jbclem" <jbcl...@charter.net> wrote: > There is a website that will not work properly with FIrefox 3.5 but will > with Firefox 3.0. =A0Can I re-install 3.0 and run them both at the same t= ime? > > jc Don't know about sites that work with one but not the other. But you can run both by installing them in two different folders, and running the second one with the option ...

firefox3 dialling home (firefox 3 firefox 3.0.1)
When I am scrolling down the right-panel of entries in my bookmarks ("Organize Bookmarks..." menu option) I see there is traffic-access to the internet which was not happening in FF2. Anybody else seen this and know of the reason why? I'm just simply clicking, or using the up/down arrows on the keyboard. No answers about spyware, adware, viruses, trojans, etc ... please. This is not the issue. Is there an option in about:config that allows me to stop this dialling home annoyance. Cheers On 13.09.2008 22:45, johnnyb wrote: --- Original Message --- > ...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html. If you already have Firefox 1.5.0.x or Firefox 2.0.0.x, you will =20 receive an automated update notification within 24 to 48 hours. This =20 update can also be applied manually by selecting =93Check for Updates=85=94= =20 from the Help menu starting later today. For a list of changes and more information, please review the Firefox =20= 1.5.0.11 Release Notes and the Firefox 2.0.0.3 Release Notes. -- Basil Hashem basil@mozilla.com Basil Hashem wrote: > As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update > process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now available for > Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://getfirefox.com. > > Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox users > upgrade to these latest releases. > > Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with secu...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Java applet not working in firefox 3.1b3 and firefox 3.0.7
Name: Germain Hebert Email: grhebertatb2b2cdotca Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Java applet not working in firefox 3.1b3 and firefox 3.0.7 Comments: This site is not work, working well with explorer. http://www.swixschool.com/web/wizard.html?langInput=lang2&menuInput=subM2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you mus...

Web resources about - FireFox up to FireFox 3.0 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...