Firefox suddenly closes on download-command because download-path does not exist

Name:    Matt
Email:   speedhubatwebdotde
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Firefox 2.0.0.8 for openSuse 10.2
Firefox always keeps the path of the last download in mem. After changes
has made Firefox can not handle this situation and crashes if a new
download-command is given.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071015 SUSE/2.0.0.8-1.1 Firefox/2.0.0.8
0
Matt

You advertize a free download for FireFox but no download link buttons exist!!!!!!!!
Name: Ron Masanz Email: masanzatmilwpcdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: You advertize a free download for FireFox but no download link buttons exist!!!!!!!! Comments: Please fix your website to do what you offer or shut the dam thing down!! I'm tired of the aggravation of chasing my tail on your website. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

i closed the downloads window and it closed firefox
Name: mario Product: Firefox Summary: i closed the downloads window and it closed firefox Comments: Firefox 3 beta 4 for windows i closed the downloads window and it closed the whole program it also crashes way too often. Sometimes i double click the icon to launch firefox and it doesn't start, which happens after firefox crashed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

firefox lock up when downloading multiple downloads
Name: m jeffrey slebodnick Email: eagle4teach86atlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox lock up when downloading multiple downloads Comments: ok, its only been 1 hour since i downloaded the new firefox 3 beta 3 i tried to download theater of war demo setup file (586 mB) at the same time, i browsed to historical simulations incorporated website tried to open a 6 mb pdf file opened the 1st page, then locked firefox with 456 k of 6.10 mb downloaded of pdf file ... using latest adobe reader 8.1.2 seems that i should be able to perform multiple downloads, and open a ...

Everytime I download or even just save Firefox virus warning comes and then won't close unless I quit Firefox
Okay, I have searched this group and I have looked everywhere for the answer to this constant problem: Every single time I try to download or save anything box comes down to tell me that virus program didn't scan it and I need to check my configuration. Then when I hit okay box just bounces up and comes down over and over. It freezes all my activities on that page or any other Firefox page. I have adjusted and readjusted content and main preferences, but nothing helps. I have to close out of everything, force quit it, and start all over fresh. I can't take it anymore. Oh...

I have been happily using firefox, now, suddenly, cannot get in, browse or use my email or anything to do with firefox. I have downloaded new version and still no result. Is there a "worm" against fir
Name: judith nelson Email: jitkaauatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have been happily using firefox, now, suddenly, cannot get in, browse or use my email or anything to do with firefox. I have downloaded new version and still no result. Is there a "worm" against firefox? Comments: There is no response to any firefox tabs when i click on them, however, the apple safari tabs work fine and so do internet explorer tabs, which keep asking me to select them as the default - I have reset everything to do with making firefox my default browser and have installed an...

Close the main window of firefox without close the download window
Name: Diogo Email: douttorxatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Close the main window of firefox without close the download window Comments: IF I close the Main Window of Firefox and after I open again THEN my pages opened when I closed was saved but IF I close the Main Window of Firefox and give opened the Download Window THEN when I open again the Main Window of Firefox without close the Download Window the pages isn't save Why does it happen? Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; pt-BR; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3....

Downloading Firefox also downloads an Excel file that...
Name: John Mendenhall Email: jose4_at_yahoo.com Product: Firefox Summary: Downloading Firefox also downloads an Excel file that... Comments: Downloading Firefox also downloads an Excel file that opens the Microsoft Office 30-day Trial on my IMac G5. The same with Firefox 1.5 beta (also the legit 1.5 download registers as "Interrupted" and is gibberish to StuffIt. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050427 Camino/0.8.4 ...

Firefox closes when I try to download
Firefox closes when I try to download 2008/10/15 <m48681@gmail.com>: > Firefox closes when I try to download Does Breakpad come up? Do you have breakpad ids? (type about:crashes in the url bar) Regards, Martijn ___________________________________________ > dev-apps-firefox mailing list > dev-apps-firefox@lists.mozilla.org > https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-apps-firefox > -- Martijn Wargers - Help Mozilla! http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/qa/ http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community irc://irc.mozilla.org/qa - /nick mw22 On Wed, Oct 15,...

Closing download window before Firefox
Name: Pepe Email: jmdot2003dotcnatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Closing download window before Firefox Comments: I use to have my main tabs in Firefox all-the-way open, but when I accidentally close a download window BEFORE Firefox itself, on restart Firefox all my previous tabs are gone and a new window with a new tab is open. Would it be possible that the closing order hadn't any effect when restarting Firefox? I mean keeping the download window open without closing it when download ends for downloads items checking reasons. Thank You Browser Details: Moz...

downloads stop if firefox is closed
Name: 0eon davidson Email: espurious_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: downloads stop if firefox is closed Comments: I was trying to download a program and closed firefox as I had finished browsing. When I did so, I was given an error that I had changed the folder where the file was being d/loaded to. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b5) Gecko/20051006 Firefox/1.4.1 ...

Firefox download window does not offer a link to the download location
Name: Ardavan Tehrani Email: Ardavanatdsldotstanforddotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox download window does not offer a link to the download location Comments: Hello, I use a web based product for IP management, and have to download documents all the time. However, the Firefox download window does not offer a link to the download location. Each time, one has to go through a whole lot of steps of going through windows directory structure in order to access the downloaded documents. Windows IE download box, offers a "open folder" button, that takes one di...

Where does firefox stores the automatically downloaded update file of firefox
When firefox downloads newer version of firefox for updation, where does it store that download file? ok. it stores that in C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\updates but where does it move that after updating? I want to save that downloaded file so that I can use it to install firefox in case I format my harddisk, or I can take it in my pendrive to some friend's place or to some cyber cafe in case my net is not working. thanks. On 4/13/2007 2:08 AM, Tbird Leader V S Rawat radioed the tower to announce: > When firefox downloads newer version of firefox for updation,...

Downloading files within Firefox does not show up in download manager
Name: Gary Traverson Email: beachcomberatnycdotrrdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Downloading files within Firefox does not show up in download manager Comments: I tried to download a file and the download manager screen is displayed but no file is present. Check default download directory and the file is there. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

WINDOWS SLEEPS DURING FIREFOX DOWNLOAD because Firefox does not call SetThreadExecutionState
Name: WILLIAM PENGELLY Email: BILLPENGELLYatGMAILdotCOM Product: Firefox Summary: WINDOWS SLEEPS DURING FIREFOX DOWNLOAD because Firefox does not call SetThreadExecutionState Comments: According to the Windows forums the "sleeping during download" problem is with Firefox, and not Windows. According to this webpage http://superuser.com/questions/18285/prevent-windows-7-pc-from-sleeping-while-a-download-is-in-progress it is the duty of the downloading program to reset the system idle timer by calling SetThreadExecutionState with ES_SYSTEM_REQUIRED. Browser Details:...

Web resources about - Firefox suddenly closes on download-command because download-path does not exist - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Curly downloads files from the command line and checks for malware
When you’re working at the Windows command line it might sometimes be useful to download a file, but the standard tools don’t make this particularly ...

Download the Entire Archive of Nasa's Astronomy Picture of the Day with One Command
... images of space that, incidentally, work great as desktop wallpapers. But NASA doesn't offer an easy way to grab everything. Command-line tool ...

Display Your Entire Download HIstory on a Mac with a Terminal Command
... you download, and if you've lost a file, or you just want to see how much you've downloaded, iDownloadBlog shares a simple Terminal command ...