Firefox or not Firefox

Name:    M B Fletcher
Email:   mf38794atntlworlddotcom
Product: Firefox
Comments:
You asked why I took it off but did not ask more than the basics. I put
security but in fact I put on Fire fox today and found a GOOGLE front
page for searching when I had nothing there before. I wondered if I had
been hijacked or you had done a very stupid update. I still do not know
for sure. I do not ever use Google that I know of. The biggest spy on
computers in the world and you should know better. If I find it is
correct on Firefox I will go back to IE. At least I have a choice of
search engines and can get rid of Google. You supposed to be free and
honest. Thats obviously gone with the wind.
Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; MSN OptimizedIE8;ENGB)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
see it.
📁 mozilla.feedback.firefox
📃 118463 articles.