Firefox & Firefox 3

Name:    Steve Sadler
Email:   grstevesadlerathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi I downloaded Firefox 3 both because I prefer your browser & because I
thought it might fix a problem I have had for some time... I can't
access my Gmail account. The sign up process to access my account always
ends with a blank screen. I have been forced to revert to explorer to
get my mail. Any thoughts?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Steve

Firefox or not Firefox

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.0 & Firefox 2.0
Name: Kenneth Chen Email: kennethchen135athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 & Firefox 2.0 Comments: I've used the newest version of Firefox 3.0 & found not satisfactory to read Chinese language of Character Code "Traditional Big 5". The words overlap to each other & are difficult to read. Some websites of English language are still in the version of Firefox 2.0. So the lines of some part of the website are overlapping and are difficult to read in the version Firefox 3.0. The website of Westpac Bank www.westpac.com.au is an exa...

firefox still has problems (firefox 2 & 3)
Name: iuri Email: iuri_vieiraathotmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: firefox still has problems (firefox 2 & 3) Comments: 1-On my university site, i can´t access my schedule page using the dropdown menu, nothing happens. 2-On the main page i have some options aligned in horizontal, like: abc def ghi jkl But when i point with the mouse they get highlighted, but they move out of position, and if i run over all those option with the mouse, they go vertical, and get like this: abc def ghi jkl overlapping whatever was there first! I can send som...

Firefox RC & Firefox 3 beta 4
Name: Mohd Razak Osman Email: razakataseamdotcomdotmy Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox RC & Firefox 3 beta 4 Comments: Firefox failed to view FRAMED windows for NSF pages (lotus domino). This is sampel link (of course under our firewall and login required) http://hr2u.maybank.com.my/eCompany/wbDirectory.nsf/ESSHomepage Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

FireFox up to FireFox 3.0
Name: Steve Email: woipatonlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox up to FireFox 3.0 Comments: with intervals the Firefox Browser displays a false page reproduction. The interval can be short or longer. These effects have I got in all FF versions. What is the reason of this Browser behavior? Is it a sytem fault? Or is the reason elsewhere to find? sincerely yours, Steve Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Upgrade to Firefox (Firefox 3)
Name: Bill Dunlop Email: billdunlopatpostmasterdotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Upgrade to Firefox (Firefox 3) Comments: Taking up your offer to 'upgrade' to Firefox 3 is possibly one of my poorer decisions- my principal issue is with the browser which not only added two (or was it three?) bookmarks not loaded into my browser bar, but deleted several. I use the browser for online news and professional purposes, with the FT, Independent, Guardian, Herald, Scotsman and Aljezeera, in my browser along with University of Edinburgh home page, postmaster.co.uk (email pr...

http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download-process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail%2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web_form_id=10
Name: bunny Email: 1waskwywabbitatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download-process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail%2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web_form_id=105814493&name=bunny&unit=firefox%2dorg Comments: are you aware of this website? http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download- process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail% 2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web...

Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error
Name: Ronald Chang Email: ronchangatnetvigatordotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error Comments: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 some times will got one crazy thing as follows: If the tabs so many and then crash, after restart then click the Add-On (Plug-In) window – it will freeze and can't choose any item on all four basic tabs and one extra tab such as 'get add-on', 'add-on', 'themes', 'external programs' and 'update'. It most happen on Firefox 3.0.10 and MUST shutdo...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

How to uninstall firefox 11 and keep settings same as in firefox 10 & reinstall firefox 10
Something must have not worked right with my upgrade to Firefox 11. I want to roll back to firefox 10 Is this possible to do so and keep all my settings, bookmarks, etc. as they are now? On 03/24/2012 02:30 AM, Private wrote: > Something must have not worked right with my upgrade to Firefox 11. > I want to roll back to firefox 10 > > Is this possible to do so and keep all my settings, bookmarks, etc. as > they are now? It's possible, but it doesn't make sense. What problem did you have with version 11? -- Christian On 24/03/2012 1:27 AM, Chr...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Firefox & Firefox 3 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...