Firefox doesn't work well in 'User' mode as opposed to 'Administrator' mode

Name:    Dave Wintermute
Email:   dewin59atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Logging into my account fails on http://www.boynton-beach.org/ in User
logon, but works fine in Administrator logon.  Similarly, loggin into my
account at wireless.att.com fails in the User logon, but works ok in the
Administrator logon.

I recently downloaded Chrome and discovered that I do not have these
problems when logging into my accounts with either of the above sites.

I will probably stay with Firefox since I have been using it since .9
beta, but switching from User to Administrator takes too much time, so
I'll use Chrome for the above sites and others where I have a similar
problem logging into my account.

If you have any suggestions for me to fix these problems, please advise.

Thanks.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Dave

"Dave Wintermute" <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote in message news:PridncdAerj81K_RnZ2dnUVZ_vednZ2d@mozilla.org...
> Name:    Dave Wintermute
> Email:   dewin59atgmaildotcom
> Product: Firefox
>
> Comments:
> Logging into my account fails on http://www.boynton-beach.org/ in User
> logon, but works fine in Administrator logon.  Similarly, loggin into my
> account at wireless.att.com fails in the User logon, but works ok in the
> Administrator logon.
>
> I recently downloaded Chrome and discovered that I do not have these
> problems when logging into my accounts with either of the above sites.
>
> I will probably stay with Firefox since I have been using it since .9
> beta, but switching from User to Administrator takes too much time, so
> I'll use Chrome for the above sites and others where I have a similar
> problem logging into my account.
>
> If you have any suggestions for me to fix these problems, please advise.
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
> From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
>
> Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback
> but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to
> see it.

I don't actually see the login on that page

try  userid:  internetaccess
      password:  (blank)

unless you have a real account,  if so then logout,  then
login with your account and password after using the "remember"
bookmarklet obtainable at   http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets
0
David

''''''''''''''''''''

'''''

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

'''

It's the fastest ''firefox'' i've ever had!!!:)
Name: Blagovest Email: blago_944atabvdotbg Product: Firefox Summary: It's the fastest ''firefox'' i've ever had!!!:) Comments: I's a great product!I'm really amazed! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 4 beta doesn't work very well + couldn't sign up for Firefox Sync
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta doesn't work very well + couldn't sign up for Firefox Sync Comments: Having installed Firefox Home on my iPod touch, I was prompted to install Firefox Sync on my desktop computer. That led to downloading the Firefox 4 beta. First, I attempted to set up Firefox Sync. Unfortunately, every single e-mail address I tried resulted in an "invalid e-mail address" error message, thus preventing me from continuing. Then, I attempted to get more information on the Firefox 4 beta web page. Unfortunately, none of the li...

'or' or 'union'

'IN' Clause or 'OR'
Hello, [1]: select * from TABLEA where COL1 IN('value1','value2''valu3'....) [2]:select * from TABLEA where COL1 = 'value1' OR COL1= 'value2' OR COL1='valu3'. TABLEA is a huge table and it has non-clustered index on COL1. Among the above 2 queries, which query will give me the better performance or fast response and WHY? What is the difference between 'IN' and 'OR' clauses as for as Sybase Optimization is concerned. Which is the better one to be used on huge tables. Thanks. Mac An IN list is treated ...

'b'..'a'

I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore...
Name: Stephen Email: retrodotrevivalathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore... Comments: I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore... the addons menu is blank with all weird buttons on the button, and all my addons i cant get to but some still are there like my google toolbar but it won't show in addons, and some buttons are in the navagation toolbar. i will have to uninstall if you can't help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5....

'To', 'CC', & 'BCC'
Name: Dick Tracy Email: philipdottracyatoptusnetdotcomdotau Product: Thunderbird Summary: 'To', 'CC', & 'BCC' Comments: I have just started using Thunderbird and while I find it quite excellent- I suggest having a button to add addressees to 'BCC' as well. Currently each 'BCC' addressee has to be selected manually. I send e-mail to quite a number of people at a time and I do not wish to readily spread others addresses easily. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0....

EXEC sp_msforeachtable 'sp_spaceused ''?'''
What does the following SQL code mean?  EXEC sp_msforeachtable 'sp_spaceused ''?'''Johan TheunissenMCPD, MCSE, MCTS BizTalk 2006==============================Please mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer". JohanNL:sp_msforeachtable This is the name of the SP that resides in the master database.  This SP executes one or more commands for a table. JohanNL:sp_spaceused This is the command that you want to run for each of the tables residing in your current database.  As you might have understood so far, that this is again a...

Web resources about - Firefox doesn't work well in 'User' mode as opposed to 'Administrator' mode - mozilla.feedback.firefox