Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10

Name:    Ian Gribble
Email:   iangribbleatbigponddotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
as in summary - when reporting from Error Summary page there is no
indication of successful report.  Fire fox is a great product, this
crashing started in v 3.0.10, I have not installed any new software.
Firefox restarts OK with prior session - more annoying than fatal.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Ian

I am using Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 (Tiger), Firefox Version 3.0.3; Firefox crashes half the time: File > Print > Save as PDF
Name: mike Email: m_salantatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am using Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 (Tiger), Firefox Version 3.0.3; Firefox crashes half the time: File > Print > Save as PDF Comments: And the resulting PDF is a mess, it cannot be opened, and it gives no indication of damage until you try to open it. In other words, after crashing and restarting firefox several times, one can be left with a number of PDFs that are absolutely CRAP (one for each crash). There is a crash reporter which analyses this, but I am not a techie; parsing complaints seem to be ...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Will Continue to use Firefox 2.0.0.20, not upgrade to Firefox 3.0
Name: Rick Brazitis Email: brazitisatsilverlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Will Continue to use Firefox 2.0.0.20, not upgrade to Firefox 3.0 Comments: You require, if the user has Microsoft products, either Windows 2000, XP, or Vista. I use Windows 98SE. I have tried later Microsoft products, but the improvements offered do not justify the increase in Microsoft product control of "owners" (I used my Win98SE CD to put an OS on 12 PC's that a local non-profit was giving away to local smaller non-profits, after the local non-profit upgraded to XP and the PC&...

Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and placed it instead of previous one firefox 2.0.0.14 but when I tried to start it it reported error. I have Mandriva 10.1 [root@localhost root]# cd /
Name: Milic Zivan Email: blagdotvetaratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and placed it instead of previous one firefox 2.0.0.14 but when I tried to start it it reported error. I have Mandriva 10.1 [root@localhost root]# cd /usr/local [root@localhost local]# cd firefox [root@localhost firefox]# ./firefox ./firefox-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory [root@localhost firefox]# Comments: Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and place...

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data
Name: john Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data Comments: Firefox/3.5.2 crashes when I attempt to receive "streaming data" from a certain website, whereas I have always been able to receive such "streaming data" without any problem from such website under Firefox/3.0.13. In other words, Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.12 does not crash under the same scenario. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback ...

Firefox 2.0.0.17 / 3.0.2, 3.0.3 Post Mortem
Hey all, We'll be doing a post-mortem on the recent branch releases - long overdue, sorry for the delay in scheduling. Details: * Thursday - 2:00pm Pacific, 5:00pm Eastern, 21:00 UTC * Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room * 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL) * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US) * irc.mozilla.org #postmortem for backchannel Agenda * identifying problems that caused the respins * identifying issues missed which caused 3.0.3 * analysis of large vs. small releases * communic...

macos 10.3.9 crashes repeatedly with new firefox 2.0.0.3
Name: Peter Koopmans Email: elpees&kpnplanetdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: macos 10.3.9 crashes repeatedly with new firefox 2.0.0.3 Comments: Any internet session with the updated firefox 2.0.0.3 leads to computercrash (mac os x 3.9, and difficulties with restarting the computer, mostly recrashing while restarting. This has never happened before with any program used on this Mac. I was forced to disable Firefox after using it satisfactorily since its launch and to return to Safari.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; nl-nl) AppleWebKit/312...

Firefox 3.0.3 renders css differently than firefox 2.0.17
Name: David Gens Email: david2thegreate-scapedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.3 renders css differently than firefox 2.0.17 Comments: The css was verified using http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ and works just fine on the version 2 but not on version 3. I'll be glad to send you the css file and the the html files if you need them. If you could point me to any information as to the diferences in the two css engines I'll try to get you any information I can gleen Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.17) Ge...

Web resources about - Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox