Firefox Crashes everytime I update an extention or Firefox itself

Name:    CHEN Hao
Email:   mjerry1101atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Crash Reports:
http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/382c337e-24d4-4020-bec1-64b720081113
http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/9eedf1e4-31c5-40cd-96e1-8d0a20081114

Reproduce:
Keep Google Desktop running.
Active or desactive or install or uninstall or update an extention or a
plugin in Firefox.
Restart Firefox, and there is the Crash Reporter.
After that, impossible to start Firefox again, unless Google Desktop is
closed, or the computer is restarted.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9.0.4) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
CHEN
11/14/2008 7:15:52 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox add on crashing firefox
Name: joshua lafrance Email: joshdotlafranceatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox add on crashing firefox Comments: The add on / plug in is freezing up firefox when an alert box pops up. It does this with the new firefox version 3.0.3. This is happening to me on 2 different computers. It requires opening the task manager to close out firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no exp...

both firefox and beta firefox crash
Name: john Email: bassist04athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: both firefox and beta firefox crash Comments: everytime i loaded either version of firefox it would crash/close no matter what site i went to. I never used to have this problem with the previous release as it is something recent. maybe you know how to resolve said problem?? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

plantage firefox firefox crashed
Bonjour, Voila mon probleme depuis la mise a jour de Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 , mon probl=E8me est le plantage syst=E9matique de Thunderbird 2.014 et de Firefox 3.0 sur une plateforme Hewlett Packard equipe en AMD Turion 64 bits avec windows XPSP2 (je ne peux dailleurs pas installer le patche dhp pour les processeurs amd necessaire =E0 l'installation de windows xp sp3 faute =E0 Kaspersky (dixit la hotline de HP) ) Ensuite jai remarqu=E9 quelque soit le navigateur hormis safari un plantage syst=E9matique lors de consultation de site de mise a jour microsoft update, office up...

Firefox causing a plugin to crash, which in turn crashes Firefox
When you view two pages in a row that contain content for the same plugin, the plugin's "terminate" function is called, then the plugin's "initialize" function is called. However, the plugin binary is not unloaded and reloaded. With our plugin, this causes the global pointers for the memory-management system to not be set to NULL, so when the plugin is re-initialized, the plugin dereferences an invalid pointer, causing it to crash, and in turn, crash Firefox. If a page with no plugin content is loaded between the two pages with plugin content, there is n...

Latest Update Of Firefox 3.0.7 Hangs Everytime I Start Firefox
Name: Oliver Mallon Email: oliverdotmallonataeponadotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Latest Update Of Firefox 3.0.7 Hangs Everytime I Start Firefox Comments: Latest Update Of Firefox 3.0.7 Hangs Everytime I Start Firefox Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

why does the 'yu have updated to the latest firefox' page come on everytime i start firefox??!?
Name: Ashfaqur Rahman Email: rahmandotashfaqueatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: why does the 'yu have updated to the latest firefox' page come on everytime i start firefox??!? Comments: it is quite annoying, i mean i've done my plug-ins, themes, extensions and am happily browsing along; but now have come to dread siring up firefox mainly because of that annoying startup first tab. i haven't used ie in a long while and have managed to convert very many people to firefox/even d/ling firefox on any machine i use but man, this is getting tiresome and i'm...

Firefox uses Firefox.

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Web resources about - Firefox Crashes everytime I update an extention or Firefox itself - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Everytime I See You - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Every Time I See You " is a song by Norwegian new wave group Fra Lippo Lippi , released as a single in 1986. It is a reworking of the song ...

The Walking Dead: Everytime Rick Has Said Carl - YouTube
►►► Check out my other edits on my channel. Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe! Read below! ***CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM SEASONS 1-4*** ...

"Everytime I think the Democratic race card players could not get more vile..."
"... more deranged, more patronizingly demeaning to blacks, someone manages to defy even my vivid imagination." This time, it is the Editorial ...

Donate To Charity Everytime You Surf, At No Cost To You
... some of our income to a charitable endeavor. But a new website aims to make it simple to donate to charity, and it Donate To Charity Everytime ...

Sadness: A Chair That Gives You A Birthday Hug Everytime Somebody Writes On Your Facebook Wall
It went for the tit! Outback Steakhouse teamed up with Brazilian ad agency Lew'Lara\TBWA to develop the B-Day Chair , a chair with mechanical ...

The Photo Manicure Set: For Instagramable nails, everytime
Is your sister, brother, mom, favorite aunt, coach, neighbor, etc. an absolute Instagram lover? Or maybe its just you? Do you find yourself taking ...

Everytime I boot in windows.... - Imgur
The most viral images on the internet, curated in real time by a dedicated community through commenting, voting and sharing.

AgustaWestland deal: Finmeccanica CEO Orsi told US rivals they couldn't win everytime.
"You cannot always win". This is the message Finmeccanica chief Giuseppe Orsi sent along with a bottle of champagne to his rivals American Sikorsky ...

Squinching For A Photo Can Make You Look Hot Everytime
Ever wondered how to look great in a photo every single time? The answer: squinching. What is squinching , you may ask? According to photographer ...

Evil Birthday Chair Hugs You Everytime Someone Writes on your Facebook
Imagine if the deluge of Facebook Birthday well wishers were transformed into actual physical contact. Gross. Read more...