Firefox 3.6 downloads every time I start Firefox

Name:
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Every time I try to start up the Firefox browser, version 3.6 downloads.
 Then, it does not actually save itself, so the next time I start up
Firefox, it downloads again.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix
10/30/2010 8:04:16 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

I am using Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 doe s not start correctly. When I hit several times, it starts with several copies of firefox in the applications. Thats why I am unabkle use it.
Name: firefox 3,6 Email: nedimalbayrak2atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am using Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 doe s not start correctly. When I hit several times, it starts with several copies of firefox in the applications. Thats why I am unabkle use it. Comments: I am using Windows Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 does not start correctly. When I hit several times, it starts as one copy but with several copies of firefox in the applications (I saw them when I hit ctrl+alt+del). Thats why I am unable use it. generally it works slower than previous version...

FIREFOX 3.6 CRASHED, every hour 2-3 times!!! [below are the details which I couldnt submit every time]
Name: Rahul Product: Firefox Summary: FIREFOX 3.6 CRASHED, every hour 2-3 times!!! [below are the details which I couldnt submit every time] Comments: Add-ons: {d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}:1.1.3,{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.18,{B7082FAA-CB62-4872-9106-E42DD88EDE45}:3.0,{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}:1.1,{73a6fe31-595d-460b-a920-fcc0f8843232}:1.9.9.47,{35379F86-8CCB-4724-AE33-4278DE266C70}:1.0.4,personas@christopher.beard:1.5.1,isreaditlater@ideashower.com:2.0.3,{53A03D43-5363-4669-8190-99061B2DEBA5}:1.3.6,{a0d7ccb3-214d-498b-b4aa-0e8fda9a7bf7}:2009102...

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox Linux-Version 3.6.3 doesn't start if Firefox-Sync- or Greasmonkey-Addon is installed
Name: S. Krischer, Munich Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Linux-Version 3.6.3 doesn't start if Firefox-Sync- or Greasmonkey-Addon is installed Comments: Hi, The Linux-version of Firefox 3.6.3 has incompatibility problems with the addons Firefox-Sync and Greasemonkey. After installing them, Firefox does not start anymore without error message. In Internet forums, other incompatibilities are reported with the Apple-OS-X-version (BSD). Regards, S. Krischer Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR ...

firefox companion not compatible with firefox 3.6.3
Name: heather Email: imagoroataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion not compatible with firefox 3.6.3 Comments: Hi, I am having issues with getting the firefox ebay companion. It won't download fully and I keep getting a notice that says it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6.3. But the instructions say as long as you have firefox 2 and higher you should be ok, but this is not true for me. Can anyone let me know why this is happening. Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6....

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6: How to kill firefox ?
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6: How to kill firefox ? Comments: Folks, I am an early adopter of Firefox (1.5) and so far have never look back. So imagine my disapointment going from 3.5.8 to 3.6: - Lost all settings including default browser - Firefox 3.6 does not work well at at with gmail, from screen to screen looses things as simple as font size .... and I stopped here and I rolled back to 3.5.8, but honestly this is a real let down. This truly does bad service to Firefox - what happened ? It's behaving WORSE THAN Internet Explorer 7 (this is not ...

[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5.2, Firefox 3.6, and all that
Hi, I wanted to give you guys an update on what the project plan looks like: The next release is Firefox 3.5.2. We're intending to use that milestone for the automatic major update, i.e., people will get this update offer without asking for it. Thus, now is a good time to press your favorite buttons and get the feedback you got on 3.5 and 3.5.1 into the 1.9.1 tree and in 3.5.2. The timeline for 3.5.2 is an early August release. I don't have a tree closure date for you yet, so "the earlier, the merrier". The next big thing is Firefox 3.6. That's rough...

Firefox 3.6 reverts to Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Mick Clark Email: mickdotclarksattiscalidotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 reverts to Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: I have installed the various versions of Firefox 3.6 (3.6RC1, 3.6RC2 and 3.6), but each time, after a system restart or reboot, Firefox goes off and finds "the latest version" and updates me to Firefox 3.5.7 Now I have seen an answer to this problem which says that Firefox 3.6 beta installs itself in a different folder - so that you have both versions of Firefox available. Now I have checked for this occurrence but I always install Fire...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6.
Name: Nigel Email: fourakindathotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6. Comments: Received this error message while trying to install: Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.5.6. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feed...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup
Name: Jim Wolf Email: jwolf2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup Comments: The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I like its speed and I'm giving up now. Other problems with the beta: I cannot access "other buttons" for the Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does not display. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0;...

Firefox 3.6.3 well done on reducing start up time
Name: Ole Berg Email: olbsubatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3 well done on reducing start up time Comments: Cheers to the Mozilla team for reducing the start up time with version 3.6.3. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Firefox 3.6 downloads every time I start Firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Download to Donate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Download to Donate is a program by Music for Relief , a non-profit organization established by Linkin Park in 2005 to help victims of natural ...

Dropify Download 2.0 Simplifies Uploading Content To Facebook, Downloading, Sharing
Dropify launched in January, integrating with Facebook’s Open Graph and allowing users to make files available for download via the social network, ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

CrowdMob’s Mafia Location Game Harnesses Facebook Places to Drive Downloads
Even though Facebook likely has around 700 million users now, it actually isn’t often that we hear the social network is a major driver for user ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

PSA: Rdio closing on 22 December, download your playlists now or lose them forever
If you’re an Rdio user, you have a week to download your playlists before the service goes offline at 8pm ET/5pm PT on Tuesday 22 December. Although ...