Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7

Name:    Herbert Kuipers
Email:   herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde
Product: Firefox
Comments:
Hello people,
I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years.
But you have worked again, that I back on the version
Is been for 3.5.5.
Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one
Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar
radio de tool bar works and these again.
Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long
I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf
listen to good music can.
GrΓΌsse
Herbert
Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
see it.
0
Herbert