Firefox 3 is buggy, can you put up Firefox 2, so we can go back to it?

Name:    Lydia Alix Fillingham
Email:   fillinghatfasdotharvarddotedu
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I crash all the time, and I will have to leave Firefox and use IE,
unless I can go back to Firefox 2.  Can you put that back up so I can go
back to it?
Thanks

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Lydia
9/2/2008 1:07:45 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

Going back from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2 #2
Name: Colin Klein Email: colink1946atwestnetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: Going back from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2 Comments: I hate the new URL bar with all the bookmarks and stars in it, and it sounds far to complicated to get rid of the bookmarks, and stars out of the URL bar, if there is no easy way to fix this I am going back to Firefox 2 as I absolutele hate Firefox 3. There are some sites which load alright on IE, but some of the text overlaps on Firefox used to fix this by decreasing the text size, but could see where to do that on Firefox 3. Regards Colin....

Firefox 3 beta 5 can't download what Firefox 2 can.
Name: Aldo Latino Email: aldolatatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 beta 5 can't download what Firefox 2 can. Comments: As in summary, on this page [1] if I use FF 2 I can download everything just fine. On the contrary, in the same page with Firefox 3 beta 5 I can't. Other people have this error. Any idea? P.S. This site uses WordPress 2.5 and the plugin WP-DownloadManager [2]. [1] http://www.aldolat.it/downloads/ [2] http://lesterchan.net/portfolio/programming.php Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; it; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008...

i am writing this note to tell yo that i love firefox 3. But i had a suggestion and hoepfully request. I would love if you can update Fasterfox the add on for firefox 2 compatible for firefox 3. Faste
Name: John Payne Email: Johnlee123asd11athotmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: i am writing this note to tell yo that i love firefox 3. But i had a suggestion and hoepfully request. I would love if you can update Fasterfox the add on for firefox 2 compatible for firefox 3. Faster fox addon makes pages load really fast and i really missed that.I think it would be a great improvement if you could update that plugin. ALot of people miss that plugin for firefox. So thats basically what im writing this email about. Thanks for your time. Comments: Firefox 3 Faster fox ad...

firefox 3.5 is not working right for me. I want firefox 3.3 back. WHERE CAN I FIND IT?
Name: Ralph Campbell Email: ka8ifiatcybrtowndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.5 is not working right for me. I want firefox 3.3 back. WHERE CAN I FIND IT? Comments: When I try to change sites while browsing, 3.5 sometimes opens a partial page on the left side of the screen. The rest of the sceen is the previous site. I am unable to open the left side of the screen to a full page (howwever I can delete it.) This makes the browser pretty much useless. Also the previous history was lost during the change. Opening a partial page when browsing is STUPID!!! ...

Going back from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2
Name: Colin Klein Email: colink1946atwesrnetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: Going back from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2 Comments: I hate the new URL bar with all the bookmarks and stars in it, and it sounds far to complicated to get rid of the bookmarks, and stars out of the URL bar, if there is no easy way to fix this I am going back to Firefox 2 as I absolutele hate Firefox 3. There are some sites which load alright on IE, but some of the text overlaps on Firefox used to fix this by decreasing the text size, but could see where to do that on Firefox 3. Regards Colin....

Can I downgrade from Firefox 3 Beta 2 to Firefox 2 (latest release)
Hi, Since last 2 days I have been experiencing slow performance with Firefox 3 Beta 2 version. It just keeps spinning and the site never reloads or refreshes, making to impossible to work. So can I downgrade to Firefox 2 (latest release)? Will I lose anything or Firefox will keep all the settings and information? Thanks. ...

Firefox 3.6b3
Name: Andrew Product: Namoroka Summary: Firefox 3.6b3 - can I please go back to beta 2? Comments: Beta 3 has reintroduced the ridiculous problem I had on 3.5.12 where my computer froze for several minutes at a time and page clicks caused it to momentarily freeze for a second or two sometimes. This was not a problem on Namoroka 3.6 alpha, 3.6b1 or 3.6b2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback ...

I upgraded to firefox 3 - But hate it
Name: Brian Email: brianhatsamedayspokanedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I upgraded to firefox 3 - But hate it - can I still get Firefox 2 Comments: I upgraded to firefox 3 - But hate it - can I still get Firefox 2 I did not see a link on your web page I hope you will add one because now I have gone back to IE and am sad :( Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Installed Firefox 3 Now Can't Go Back to Version 2?
Name: Renea Finlay Email: reneasdotemailatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Firefox 3 Now Can't Go Back to Version 2? Comments: I tried to re-install version 2 but I get an error that Firefox has stopped and needs to close? Please tell me how to get Firefox 2 back. Thank you Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

can't access history with Firefox 2 after running Firefox 3.0b4
Name: monty Email: montyatroscomdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: can't access history with Firefox 2 after running Firefox 3.0b4 Comments: I installed and ran Firefox 3.0b4. Subsequently running Firefox 2 I discovered an empty history list. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Too many things are broken in Firefox 3. I'm going back to Firefox 2.
Name: George F Email: fergusatepguidesdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Too many things are broken in Firefox 3. I'm going back to Firefox 2. Comments: Save as HTML only doesn't work. Contextual Menu for viewing or saving an image doesn't work. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Can I run Firefox 3.5 and Firefox 3.0 concurrently?
There is a website that will not work properly with FIrefox 3.5 but will with Firefox 3.0. Can I re-install 3.0 and run them both at the same time? jc On Dec 16, 10:43=A0pm, "jbclem" <jbcl...@charter.net> wrote: > There is a website that will not work properly with FIrefox 3.5 but will > with Firefox 3.0. =A0Can I re-install 3.0 and run them both at the same t= ime? > > jc Don't know about sites that work with one but not the other. But you can run both by installing them in two different folders, and running the second one with the option ...

Had to uninstall Firefox 3.6 and go back to Firefox 3.5
Name: Alison Smith Email: alisondotsmithatinboxdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Had to uninstall Firefox 3.6 and go back to Firefox 3.5 Comments: I've been having problems with Firefox 3.6 since it updated. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. So now I've had to go back to Firefox 3.5. It causes problems with several websites that require a login. For example, internet banking www.smile.co.uk and my email account www.inbox.com. I can use both fine under 3.5 but I keep getting logged off under 3.6 when I hit any button (next, different mailbox...

I went back to Firefox 2 from Firefox 3
Name: J. Stumphauzer Email: stumpetcatcenturyteldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: I went back to Firefox 2 from Firefox 3 Comments: I am SO glad I found instructions on how to get rid of Firefox 3 and go back to Version 2! Your new version is WAY too complicated for a basic computer user like myself, and you got rid of useful features from Version 2, like an easy way to clear the browser history. I was lost and very frustrated using the new version. If you're going to come out with a new version, you need to make it user-friendly to the millions of people like me who A...

Web resources about - Firefox 3 is buggy, can you put up Firefox 2, so we can go back to it? - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...