Firefox 3 beta ruined Firefox 2 functionality.

Name:    Rick Cannon
Email:   wtfitsRICKataimdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
So, I had the most recent of the Firefox 2 installed, then I got Firefox
3 beta 4.  It worked for a while, but when I tried to open it today, it
had the old theme, and it was missing the back/forward buttons.  I tried
2, and it was just the same.  I uninstalled 3, 2 still had problems.
Uninstalled 2, re-installed, and I still have the same problem.  Also,
it's basically running Firefox 3 beta 4, but with the old theme.  I
don't have extension compatibility with stuff that doesn't work on 3.
All that.  It sucks.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12
From URL:
0
Rick
3/25/2008 1:17:55 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2.
Name: User Email: peanutbutter685atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Comments: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Pete Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: When updated Firefox 2 to 1.0.0.12 and uninstalling previous version. It also removed Firefox 3 beta 3 from my computer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3 Beta 2 versus Firefox 2 Memory Usage
Name: Mike Lewis Email: mrlbpatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 2 versus Firefox 2 Memory Usage Comments: Very heavy surfing for half an hour with Firefox 2 used 651.5 Meg of RAM and slowed it down a lot. Surfing the same sites for the same time with Firefox 3 Beta 2 used 148 Meg and didn't slow it down. I'm running Windows XP Pro SP2 with 1 Gig of RAM on a 3 GHz Pentium 4 chip. The memory usage figures were from Windows Task Manager. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

firefox 3 beta and firefox 2 problem
Name: Nick Jansen Email: kaspyrdotjansenatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 beta and firefox 2 problem Comments: After installing firefox 3 beta on windows vista home premium, I lost the back and forward buttons on the navigation toolbar and I can't get them back. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Failure (Firefox 3 Beta), (firefox 2)
Name: M R Product: Other (please state) Summary: Failure (Firefox 3 Beta), (firefox 2) Comments: wowarmory.com wont show on mozilla firefox 2 nor firefox 3 beta test =( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-AR; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 is considerably slower than Firefox 2.0
Name: MrMister Email: mrmister001athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 is considerably slower than Firefox 2.0 Comments: Even Internet Explorer is faster. Sometimes, Firefox 3.1 is extremely slow loading websites. This seems to be a random thing, sometimes go faster other times go slower. Be sure I did the test perfectly. My connection was not saturated downloading stuff... neither I had my computer with all the resources taken and going to crash. I had perfectly my resources in windows, was monitoring the system and my DSL conne...

Can I downgrade from Firefox 3 Beta 2 to Firefox 2 (latest release)
Hi, Since last 2 days I have been experiencing slow performance with Firefox 3 Beta 2 version. It just keeps spinning and the site never reloads or refreshes, making to impossible to work. So can I downgrade to Firefox 2 (latest release)? Will I lose anything or Firefox will keep all the settings and information? Thanks. ...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Import the formhistory from Firefox 2. to Firefox Beta 3
Name: Thierry Email: titi1971athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Import the formhistory from Firefox 2. to Firefox Beta 3 Comments: The filename formhistory changed...how to import or keep the formhistory file and input from Firefox 2.x Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 2 x Firefox 3 Beta 5
Name: Leonardo Bergamo Email: leobergamo77atyahoodotcomdotbr Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 x Firefox 3 Beta 5 Comments: The Firefox 3 Beta 5 cause bad function of Firefox 2 in the Linux - Ubuntu Hardy Heron - 8.04. And the "3" is not stable: stop and close so many times. I like so much Firefox 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008050509 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

In Firefox 3 Beta 3, Flash video is choppy and memory usage is 10% more than Firefox 2
Name: Firas MR Email: firasmr786atgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: In Firefox 3 Beta 3, Flash video is choppy and memory usage is 10% more than Firefox 2 Comments: Hi, I'm on Ubuntu Linux Feisty Fawn. I've noticed that Flash isn't working properly in Firefox 3 Beta 3. Flash performance was significantly better with Firefox 2. Although I have to say that even with Firefox 2, it wasn't entirely satisfactory partly because of Firefox's memory footprint. Using the 'top' command, Firefox 2 shows Memory usage at 35%. Firefox 3 Beta 3...

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Web resources about - Firefox 3 beta ruined Firefox 2 functionality. - mozilla.feedback.firefox

PlayStation 2 online functionality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Selected games on Sony 's PlayStation 2 video game console offer online gaming or other online capabilities. Games that enable the feature provide ...

Free Messaging App MessageMe Latest To Lose Access To Facebook Find Friends Functionality
Facebook once again demonstrated that it does not believe imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, blocking access to its find friends functionality ...

FanAppz expands social CRM functionality, offers more insights about brand audience
... with their apps and putting those insights to use in other channels. The Personalized Marketing Platform builds upon the social CRM functionality ...

Reverting the changes to block functionality
Earlier today, we made a change to the way the “block” function of Twitter works. We have decided to revert the change after receiving feedback ...

Users want functionality without complexity with BYOD: Cortado
Mobile workers want to have access to their files while the move without the complexity, according to Cortado APAC sales manager, Brendan Samuels. ...

Apple takes password reset functionality offline after news of serious vulnerability
Earlier Friday, The Verge reported on a significant security exploit with Apple's "reset password" functionality for Apple IDs. Armed with only ...

Updated: Get Kinect-style functionality on your Mac with this free app
Flutter is a free app that brings gesture controls to your Mac via its built-in web cam. Get the download here.

Twitter bolsters search functionality - social media, social networking, Internet-based applications ...
Twitter will bolster search functionality to automatically complete users' queries and suggest related search terms, among other improvements ...

Google announces enhanced snooze functionality for Inbox by Gmail
Google today announced a useful new feature that is now available in its Inbox email app. Starting today, when users "snooze" an email that has ...

Parallels Access remote access app jumps from iPad to iPhone, gains Finder-like functionality
... capabilities of iOS devices by allowing them to serve as points of access to your Mac and Windows computers, and the intuitive and native functionality ...