Firefox 3 Beta 5 feedback #4

Name:    Shawn Blanchette
Email:   shawnbanchetteatyahoodotca
Product: Firefox

Comments:
First, I would like to thank all those who contribute their time,
skills, effort, and resources into the Firefox project. Thank God for
open source software. Otherwise, a few companies would be making more
than too much money.

My Browser Feedback:
The browser seems good. No crashes (not a Windows based OS, that's
likely why). There is only one thing that just "gets my goat." When
typing a URL into the address bar a pull down menu opens and displays
some sort of similar sites or site matches. I would like an option to
disable that. I checked through the preferences but cannot find the
option. That's the only thing I don't like about the browser. Other than
that, it scores real high with me.

Shawn Blanchette

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Shawn