Firebox 4 beta 10

Name:    Ibexmonj
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Often crashes on Hulu.com

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b11) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b11
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Ibexmonj

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback #4
Name: Broc Email: bwoodworatgonzagadotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback Comments: A couple of issues: Sometimes graphics do not load correctly, such as the poll results on ESPN.com's main page. When buying tickets on ticketswest.com, the "please wait" screen never went away while the site looked for tickets. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

firefox 3 beta 4 feedback #4
Name: Kingma Email: kingmaatBtinternetdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback Comments: Hey Mozilla Firefox 3 is great! I especially like the text finder function (search for text while typing), the new download bar and the search function in the address bar. However can you make the home button go to the navigation bar instead of the bookmarks bar? Cheers and keep up the good work! Kingma Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not goo
Name: joseph goebel Email: joe-3atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not good. Comments: all noted above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provid...

Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 #4
Name: Pierre-Guillaume Dufour Email: pierredotdufouratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Comments: Everything has been great so far. I only wish you could close all the tab and have just a "new" tab to start with. Keep up the good (the greatest !) work. PG Dufour. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

Firefox 4 Beta Feedback
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Comments: Why make the orange menu bar if it's just going to waste the same or simliar amount of vertical screen real estate as the old version? Terrible. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 4 beta 10
I have been using Firefox 4 beta 10 for a few days now, and it seems very stable. Haven't discovered any major differences/improvements yet. Perhaps I'm missing something? One difference I noticed compared with FF3 (and can't really get used to) is that 'target link addresses' are shown in the address box (to the right of the current address), if you see what I mean, rather than in the status bar at the bottom left of the window. Can someone explain what the rationale is behind this change, and whether it is possible to switch back to the status bar dis...

Firefox Beta 4 & Firefox Beta 5
Name: Michael Lubinski Email: michaeldotlubinskiatcnsiwidotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta 4 & Firefox Beta 5 Comments: When i access this link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/products_security_advisory09186a008096986d.shtml Firefox Beta 4 and Beta 5 hang up causing Firefox to crash. However, 2.0.0.12 does not. I have not tried other pages within that domain. It does it every time without fail. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox beta 4 feedback
Name: Jordane Email: jordane--athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox beta 4 feedback Comments: the beta version of firefox is amazing!!! it is fast, easy to use and practical what could i ask more ? keep on with the good work! love you ^^ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; fr; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it....

Firefox 4 Beta 10
Name: Arvid Email: Hevymentl13atattdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 Beta 10 Comments: Hello, I was trying out ff4 beta 10 when I noticed something odd. I do most of my browsing from my bookmarks window, but every time I opened a site, there would be a tab for the last site I visited right next to the current site. I have to close out the last site tab every time I bring up a new site, otherwise, it remembers and brings up a tab to every site I have visited from my bookmarks window...I very much hope this problem is fixed before the final release, browsing from my ...

Firefox Beta Feedback #4
Name: Connor Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta Feedback Comments: Every website I went to has been loading faster than ever. I have not experienced any errors as of yet. The Private Browsing is a good feature for people. Overall I give 10 out of 10 stars for the beta version of Firefox 3.1 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the s...

Firefox 4 beta #10
Name: Email: thomsl2atyahoodotcomdotbr Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta Comments: Hello, I'm user of Mozilla Firefox 4 beta, and surfing the internet recently I noticed some bugs in the software, like problems with transparency of the window in Windows 7, problems with plugins Flash Player and Adobe Reader. Well, only those! Glad to participate in the improvement of Firefox! Thomas Souza, IT Student, Brazil. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b4) Gecko/20100818 Firefox/4.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: ...

Firefox beta 4 #10
Name: Alessandro Frisenda Email: alessandrodotliberoatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox beta 4 Comments: I have tested firefox beta 4, is very good! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; it; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Firebox 4 beta 10 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firebox.com - cool gifts, gadgets and gift ideas
Firebox.com has cool gifts and gadgets for any occasion including a large range of Christmas gifts, Valentine's gifts, wedding gifts and fathers ...

Firebox (steam engine) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In a steam engine , the firebox is the area where the fuel is burned, producing heat to boil the water in the boiler . Most are somewhat box-shaped, ...

3D Printing a Safer World: Firebox Personalizes Superhero Figures
If you've always wondered what your head would look like on the brawny shoulders of a superhero, Firebox is here to help you out. Using the magic ...

Q&A: Firebox’s Naomi Brown on affiliate marketing
Here, we speak to Firebox’s Naomi Brown about how she’s been developing the gadget retailer’s in-house affiliate marketing programme since taking ...

Firebox Articles on Engadget
Firebox articles, stories, news and information.

The FireBox Warehouse Scale Computer in 2020 Will Have 1K Sockets, 100K Cores, 100PB NV RAM, and a 4Pb/s ...
That's the eye popping prediction from Krste Asanović, University of California, Berkeley , in a presentation he gave at FAST '14 titled: FireBox: ...

Mozilla to Launch Metro-Friendly Version of Firebox on Dec. 10
If you want to check out a Metro-ized version of the browser in advance, grab the Nightly build right now!

Firebox Top 10 lists go live, we go hands-on with our favourites
... retro, tech, geek and other such random And to celebrate the Top 10s, which have just gone live on the site, Pocket-lint went down to Firebox ...

Firebox - Tags - TechRadar
Firebox news and reviews on TechRadar

Firebox WTF line delivers your Iron Throne and gold vacuum cleaner