Feedback #337

Name:    Noah
Email:   noahm52atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Theres nothing to say but thank you for creating this. I currently do
not, and have never had a virus guard like Norton or McAfee nor have I
ever had a spy ware protection. And have never had a problem. Keep up
the good wrk.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11
0
Noah

Feedback on feedback

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Suggest change title of shortcut from "send feedback" to "send firefox feedback"
Name: Stephen, a firefox supporter Product: Firefox Summary: Suggest change title of shortcut from "send feedback" to "send firefox feedback" Comments: I just downloaded FF beta3 and it suggested dragging the feedback button onto the bookmarks toolbar. However once it is there it is not clear to the tester/user some time later that it is for firefox and not one of the potentially-many other applications on their PC. I therefore suggest you change title of shortcut from "send feedback" to "send firefox feedback". No big deal, but an easy...

feedback firefox
Name: rajpal Email: rajpaldotmarjurieatgmaildotcom Product: Namoroka Summary: feedback firefox Comments: i have personally thanks all firefox and beta ver. team , i have always use firefox its search engine very useful to me my new years wish advanced all of you thanks all team Rajpal( firefox user) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (n...

firefox feedback
Name: heath Email: raindog7atgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: firefox feedback Comments: I LOVE the firefox! like, firefox is my other half! ;-) VERY friendly program! i am looking forward to new update in the future! Thank you so much, firefox! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback about Firefox !
Name: N C TRI Email: arsenal0709atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback about Firefox ! Comments: I am who take Firefox web brower, and satisfy very muching with all the friends's product. Thank you very much! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox feedback
Name: John James Email: jjames_at_jtds.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox feedback Comments: I was, at one point, hoping for the next edition of IE primarily because of the difficulty I was having with PDF's. Now, though, I am very pleased with Firefox and find RC1 to be rock solid. I am in it 12 plus hours a day nearly every day and have had no problems. Except that this update seems to have done away with all my installed extensions (which I just noticed) and did not warn me that it was going to even though I have that option checked in my options dialog. Br...

Firefox Feedback
Name: Chris Myers Email: msbcxheatatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Feedback Comments: I just was writing an informal compliment to the folks behind Firefox. I wanted to state that I use Firefox in my everyday life, at work and at home. It has been great in many ways, and I definately appreciate the hard work that went into creating this product. More importantly, the company's "image" of creating free-open-ended is a phenominal thing to do. Keep up the good work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.10) G...

Firefox feedback
Name: Courtney Caudill Email: cvcaudillathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox feedback Comments: I downloaded Apple's Safari yesterday because they advertised that it was faster than Firefox. I have XP and I found it to much slower than Firefox. The only problem I have with Firefox is a couple of site that stream radio when I click on listen live nothing happens. I have downloaded Java and enabled it. Thanks for your product. ...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Joao Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Sirs, Up to now my Firefox is running great. I don't remember to have had significative bugs in my home or in my fianc�e's house. Really a great product. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051107 Firefox/1.5 ...

Feedback Agent does not want to feedback
This problem has existed from 1.5.03 through 1.5.04 and is still a problem on my 1.5.05 installation. Browser crashes. Feedback Agent loads when browser next loads - shows 1 item in the queue but when trying to send the incident it pops an error message --------------------------- Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent --------------------------- The Agent is unable to connect to the server. Please check your Proxy Server settings or try again later. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Proxy settings are fine and I can connect to any other site. Any ideas...

Web resources about - Feedback #337 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

How to stop Windows 10 asking you to give feedback
... One of these aside from the need to download gigantic updates from time to time is that Windows 10 will constantly pester you for feedback ...