feedback on Firefox 3.5 beta 4 #5

Name:    Chet Hale
Email:   chet_haleatcomcastdotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I noticed that a couple of my add-ons, including morning coffee do not
work with the Beta.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Chet

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 #4
Name: Pierre-Guillaume Dufour Email: pierredotdufouratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Comments: Everything has been great so far. I only wish you could close all the tab and have just a "new" tab to start with. Keep up the good (the greatest !) work. PG Dufour. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 #3
Name: Kenny Email: luv2hvrataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Comments: Computer freezes up when I use Down Them All Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090429 Firefox/3.5b4 (pigfoot) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 feedback #5
Name: Karan Kant Email: kantk2003at Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 feedback Comments: Overall, I am very impressed with this app. Some problems: Some java apps don't work (mostly games) Firefox sometimes crashes The 'restore session' setting seems to have dissapeared (Was it supposed to) Reccomendations: A transparent toolbar like IE in vista, it will look cool! Overall, it is a smooth transition from firefox 2 to 3 Keep it up! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/2.0.0.14;MEGAUPLOAD...

Firefox 3.5 beta 5 Feedback
Name: Joeffel Faelnar Email: joeffeldotfaelnaratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta 5 Feedback Comments: Awesome! This version is really great. So far, I have not encountered any bugs. In fact, I can't believe that this is still in beta testing. It's so stable. And in my honest opinion, it's even faster than Google Chrome, which is said to be the fastest browser yet. Great job guys! I love Mozilla! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion.
Name: Tor Øystein Skog Email: toroysteinskogatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion. Comments: No feedback yet. Just started use it. Looking forward using it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them ...

FireFox 3.5 Beta 4. feedback.
Name: Carlo Magtoto Email: carlomagtotoatyahoodotcomdotph Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox 3.5 Beta 4. feedback. Comments: Firefox is a great browser. But this edition, i cannot see any difference with the FireFox Beta 3. And now, worst come. Your browsing is not stable. It always hang and it closes itself. Please do mind of us, specially us with slow computers, low virtual Memory. We love FireFox because it is much faster than Internet Explorer and it is a different Web Browsing when using FireFox. Please improve Mozilla Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Not the design, but the speed an...

My feedback for firefox 3.5 beta 4
Name: Jhavon Crenshaw Email: jhavon100atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My feedback for firefox 3.5 beta 4 Comments: For the new firefox 3.5 beta 4 you will need to install plugins. Or atleast I had to. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback #5
Name: Vasileios Georgitzikis Email: billgeo13atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback Comments: I think that in FF3 B3, the bar for asking wether to remember a password for a site or not (with 2 options: remember, never, and an "x" button instead of "not now") was better than having a "not now" button and an "x" button. Although it may seem a bit confusing in the first time (maybe even the second), i believe having 2 "answering buttons", serving the purpose of a permanent solution (store the password f...

Feedback on Firefox 3.5 beta 4
Name: Tobi Areje Email: tboi4evaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.5 beta 4 Comments: Facebook no longer rememmbers me. I have to sign in every time after I close firefox, no mater how many times i click 'Remember Me'. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 feedback #4
Name: Shawn Blanchette Email: shawnbanchetteatyahoodotca Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 feedback Comments: First, I would like to thank all those who contribute their time, skills, effort, and resources into the Firefox project. Thank God for open source software. Otherwise, a few companies would be making more than too much money. My Browser Feedback: The browser seems good. No crashes (not a Windows based OS, that's likely why). There is only one thing that just "gets my goat." When typing a URL into the address bar a pull down menu opens and ...

Firefox 3.5 beta feedback #4
Name: Cory Email: Red_Coolaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta feedback Comments: Only complaint I have thus far is that it is too easy to accidentally drag a tab down and open it in a new window. I have done this numerous times without meaning too. Perhaps make it so you have to drag the tab all the way down to the toolbar. Other than that I haven't had any problems, its running great and seems very solid all around. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 From URL: http://h...

Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 feedback
Name: Jano Rajmond Email: jano_rajmondatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 feedback Comments: Hy! I recently updated the Beta 3 to Beta 4. Now I have a problem with this. Firefox closes tabs on middle click. Beta 3 closed the tab even if it was the last one (closed the browser on middle click). This is a FEATURE I've been long waiting for. Now I see that in Beta 4 this does not work any more. Therefore I presume, you must have fixed it, as you saw it as a bug. It was not a bug! I think many people would find it useful! Thanks! Browser Details: Mo...

firefox 3 beta 4 feedback #5
Name: Dan Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback Comments: Everything is great, i like the new features like the way pages pop up, the scrolling, and the address bar, but the back and forward buttons need a visual redesign. They don't look every good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - feedback on Firefox 3.5 beta 4 #5 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Who Do You Trust: Facebook, Twitter, Or Google? Facebook’s Feedback Panel Returns
Last month, we told you about Facebook’s new Feedback Panel and how its eerie data gathering COULD potentially save your marriage . This month, ...

User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook adds app ratings and negative feedback metrics to insights tool
Facebook introduced app ratings and negative feedback metrics to the app insights tool today as a way to help developers gain a better understanding ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

'It's good to get some constructive feedback': Malcolm Turnbull shrugs off party ridicule
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has tried to laugh off the awkwardness of a Liberal Party meeting on Saturday, where he was laughed at by party ...

Site Issues and Feedback

ZTE Takes Consumer Feedback to Heart and Adds Two New Axon Smartphones to Lineup
ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, today announced two new additions ...