Feedback on 3.0.8 Firefox

Name:    Ivan Ratoyevsky
Email:   ivanatcyteckdotcodotuk
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hello,
I have to say version 3.0.8 of FF is a significant improvement. I am
pleased & extremely impressed with this version (I am using FF on Vista
Home Premium SP1).FF 3.0.8 loads incredibly fast and loads websites much
much quicker than before. And for me the most important feature is that
FF unloads itself on session close without hanging or crashing my system
which 3.0.7 did which was a real problem. 3.0.7 leaked memory or held
onto a CPU thread and even task manger (end task) would not fix this. I
don't know what has changed with 3.0.8 but the memory leaks & CPU thread
problem has been solved. FF 3.0.8 is a fantastic product I would almost
say that 3.0.8 is the best web browser I now have. Its just a sheer
pleasure to use. My HUGE THANKS to the development team its a fantastic
end result, hats off to everyone involved. 10 out of 10.

Many Thanks Ivan

MCSE trained, system builder, 20 years of computing.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Ivan
3/29/2009 10:42:18 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

Feedback on Firefox 3.0 #3
Name: Maria Tomassi Email: tomassidotmariaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.0 Comments: I was excited to download and install Firefox 3.0 when I saw it was available. I love Firefox but am disappointed with this new version. I wanted to install the Neopets toolbar from neopets.com and this new version of firefox will not let me install it. Now I want to go back to the old version of firefox so I can have my toolbar and I can't find the old version anywhere. I should have the option to install any toolbar I want. Now I'm considering...

FEEDBACK: Firefox 3.0/Gran Paradiso Alpha 8
Name: Philipp Deuerler Email: carlooboyatyahoodotde Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: FEEDBACK: Firefox 3.0/Gran Paradiso Alpha 8 Comments: The new bookmark button function is great. Sometimes Gran Paradiso crashes( I don't know exactly why).The most Add-ons don't work with Gran Paradiso, but I hope when it is released the will work with Gran Paradiso Alpha 8 . (Sorry, I am not very good at english.) german translation: Der schnell-Lesezeichen-button ist sehr nützlich/toll.Manchmal stürtzt Gran Paradiso einfach ab(z. B. nach der Installation, wenn ma...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

Feedback on Firefox 3.0
Name: James Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.0 Comments: Hey, notice there's problems when checking my mail.. dont know if they fixed this or not? but i could only see 1 row whenever i type a new email in, Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3 feedback #8
Name: Jodi Email: nevermorepixieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 feedback Comments: I have a few complaints about the release. 1. The "clear all" button on the downloads window being moved is annoying. Im very used to having it on the right and dont see why the search box couldnt have been added to the left instead. Ill never use the search feature as I clear it regularly. It would be nice if there was at least an option to customize that. 2. There is no "go" button on the address bar. If you type in the address you have to hit enter to ...

Feedback on firefox 3.0
Name: Rico Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback on firefox 3.0 Comments: The new search address for firefox still needs some work. If you type something with "com" (i.e. community) it will list all .com addresses that you've entered. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Feedback Firefox 3.0
Name: V1-P Email: video1productionsatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback Firefox 3.0 Comments: I was very unhappy with my old add ons not working with Firefox 3.0 so I uninstalled 3.0 and reinstalled the older version 2.016 and much to my dismay, 3.0 apparently disabled everything. Now I have a browser 3.0 Firefox which I don't like any more. Plus, I can't get my older version to work like it did in the past because a slew of errors pop up on the installation process. I rate Firefox 3.0 ( -1 ) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-...

Feedback on Firefox 3 #8
Name: Ina Email: littletruckatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3 Comments: I have downloaded Firefox 3. I know that updates are necessary, but I object to newer versions being more complicated than what they replaced. Example: Bookmark function managing bookmarks took 9 steps in Firefox 3 while it took only 4 steps in the previous version. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

FIREFOX 3.0 FEEDBACK
Name: Roberto Amin Email: nimagerisatkonetdotcomdotbr Product: Firefox Summary: FIREFOX 3.0 FEEDBACK Comments: Firefox 3.0 and the following versions is the best program I´ve ever tried in the area! Thanks a lot, and CONGRATULATIONS! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9.0.2) Gecko/2008091620 Firefox/3.0.2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.0 feedback
Name: Nova Email: supernova457atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 feedback Comments: Guys, this new thing is great! Of course, the interface isnt much different, but it looks a bit cooler than the previous versions. Also, if I'm correct, it adds more security to it. Keep up the good work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Second installment of my feedback. When bookmarking pages, you cant drag site into a bookmark folder, there isn't even a organize bookmarks button in the bookmarks dropdown. Also, when dragging the bookmarks (in the bookmark menu) it would be nice if the menu didn't disappear. That's all for now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Web resources about - Feedback on 3.0.8 Firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

How to stop Windows 10 asking you to give feedback
... One of these aside from the need to download gigantic updates from time to time is that Windows 10 will constantly pester you for feedback ...