Feedback Firefox

Name:    Stefan Constantin
Email:   kostas001atrdslinkdotro
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I compared Firefox 2 with Firefox 3 beta5. Is much more faster. But I
couldn't transfer all add-ons to New Firefox 3 beta5.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Stefan

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

about firefox feedback
Name: raghu Email: raghu_raghu2atrediffmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: about firefox feedback Comments: superb one!!!! i have went on searching 4 this..thanks 4 this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

feedback firefox
Name: rajpal Email: rajpaldotmarjurieatgmaildotcom Product: Namoroka Summary: feedback firefox Comments: i have personally thanks all firefox and beta ver. team , i have always use firefox its search engine very useful to me my new years wish advanced all of you thanks all team Rajpal( firefox user) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (n...

Feedback on feedback

firefox feedback
Name: heath Email: raindog7atgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: firefox feedback Comments: I LOVE the firefox! like, firefox is my other half! ;-) VERY friendly program! i am looking forward to new update in the future! Thank you so much, firefox! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback for Firefox
Name: Abhishek Email: abhishekdotbelokaratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback for Firefox Comments: Hi, I worship Firefox, I cannot think life beyond this browser. I could not work on IE in office, so I got special permission from the admin to install Firefox. :) I always wanted to drop in to just say thanks. :) YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!! YOU ROCK!! Looking for more products from you guys ;) ALL THE BEST!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback about Firefox !
Name: N C TRI Email: arsenal0709atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback about Firefox ! Comments: I am who take Firefox web brower, and satisfy very muching with all the friends's product. Thank you very much! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Rachel Tan Email: lucky_rachel_tanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Hi Mozilla Inc, Creators of Firefox, I do appreciate your products and I am really pleased with such speed the web browser, Mozilla Firefox, can give. It is truly amazing and you all should be rewarded by me. I am just a user of Mozilla Firefox web browser, and it provides safety and security to make such a professional and advanced web browser. It is also very efficient, allowing other customers including me to be grateful for such wonderful product you all offer...

Firefox feedback
Name: John James Email: jjames_at_jtds.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox feedback Comments: I was, at one point, hoping for the next edition of IE primarily because of the difficulty I was having with PDF's. Now, though, I am very pleased with Firefox and find RC1 to be rock solid. I am in it 12 plus hours a day nearly every day and have had no problems. Except that this update seems to have done away with all my installed extensions (which I just noticed) and did not warn me that it was going to even though I have that option checked in my options dialog. Br...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Joao Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Sirs, Up to now my Firefox is running great. I don't remember to have had significative bugs in my home or in my fianc�e's house. Really a great product. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051107 Firefox/1.5 ...

Feedback of Firefox
Name: Amit Champaneri Email: flirtyhearts2009atindotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback of Firefox Comments: Your Product is Very Good and i have tested on 115.2 kbps to 1mbps speed limit its working great. It is very useful to those who just uses net for surfing and also for those who r using for downloading and uploading purposes. IT's works great for both the uses. Thanks 4 making this version of firefox. Thanks once again it helps to me a lot as well as 2 my friends. Thanking you, Yours truely, Amit. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows ...

feedback on Firefox,
Name: jannette Email: jalersatattdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Firefox, Comments: %100 good Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox Feedback
Name: Chris Myers Email: msbcxheatatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Feedback Comments: I just was writing an informal compliment to the folks behind Firefox. I wanted to state that I use Firefox in my everyday life, at work and at home. It has been great in many ways, and I definately appreciate the hard work that went into creating this product. More importantly, the company's "image" of creating free-open-ended is a phenominal thing to do. Keep up the good work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.10) G...

Web resources about - Feedback Firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Who Do You Trust: Facebook, Twitter, Or Google? Facebook’s Feedback Panel Returns
Last month, we told you about Facebook’s new Feedback Panel and how its eerie data gathering COULD potentially save your marriage . This month, ...

User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook adds app ratings and negative feedback metrics to insights tool
Facebook introduced app ratings and negative feedback metrics to the app insights tool today as a way to help developers gain a better understanding ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

Support Docs for Android Wear Detail New Wrist Gestures and Audio Feedback Support
... to devices with the necessary hardware. Google recently announced cellular support for the platform, so the timing for making “Audio Feedback” ...