Download not downloading

Name:
Email:   infoatblackhillsbronzedotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:

Twice we've told the window to download the Firefox update - it sits for
2+ hours...never gets to installation. We're cancelling it again...

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Info: wrote:
> Twice we've told the window to download the Firefox update - it sits for
> 2+ hours...never gets to installation. We're cancelling it again...
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
> Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback

Unfortunately you will not be update this time with update.  The
intent now is to fix this once after Version 4 is production.  It seems
to Mac users almost exclusively on a single update step.

Download the 3.6.13  from http://www.mozilla.com  at the end of the
install don't have Mozilla start Firefox for you, instead end at that point.
Then bring up Firefox in your normal manner -- this should make it
less likely that you will generate a new profile as you want to use your
current profile.

--
HTH,
David McRitchie,   extensions I use are briefly documented on my site

firefox lock up when downloading multiple downloads
Name: m jeffrey slebodnick Email: eagle4teach86atlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox lock up when downloading multiple downloads Comments: ok, its only been 1 hour since i downloaded the new firefox 3 beta 3 i tried to download theater of war demo setup file (586 mB) at the same time, i browsed to historical simulations incorporated website tried to open a 6 mb pdf file opened the 1st page, then locked firefox with 456 k of 6.10 mb downloaded of pdf file ... using latest adobe reader 8.1.2 seems that i should be able to perform multiple downloads, and open a ...

Downloading Firefox also downloads an Excel file that...
Name: John Mendenhall Email: jose4_at_yahoo.com Product: Firefox Summary: Downloading Firefox also downloads an Excel file that... Comments: Downloading Firefox also downloads an Excel file that opens the Microsoft Office 30-day Trial on my IMac G5. The same with Firefox 1.5 beta (also the legit 1.5 download registers as "Interrupted" and is gibberish to StuffIt. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050427 Camino/0.8.4 ...

I have been receiving many Firefox 2.0.0.4 downloads or attempted downloads since I first installed it. Please stop, it is using up my download allowance and costing me money.
Name: Jeff Email: jeffatnetspeeddotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: I have been receiving many Firefox 2.0.0.4 downloads or attempted downloads since I first installed it. Please stop, it is using up my download allowance and costing me money. Comments: Please stop, it is using up my download allowance and costing me money. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Downloading files within Firefox does not show up in download manager
Name: Gary Traverson Email: beachcomberatnycdotrrdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Downloading files within Firefox does not show up in download manager Comments: I tried to download a file and the download manager screen is displayed but no file is present. Check default download directory and the file is there. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

downloading and staying downloaded
I've been having problems using your browser lately on several websites, = specifically Salon, eBay, HuffPo. I get connected but then the green = circular arrow comes back on indicating even more is being downloaded. = How about downloading the first time and leaving it at that? Because a = lot of it seems to be associated with "dynamic ads", ads whose content = is not simply a static picture or slogan but something that changes like = streaming video. Try fixing this or I'll have to find a better browser. ...

no download is a good download
Name: M. Nelson Email: capnboffoathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: no download is a good download Comments: I keep getting the is update several times a day. If i try to download it it fails to work, so I decline and the offers keep coming like a virus i cannot avoid. If the problem is not corrected i am going to try a different browser for my daily use. MAN Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.5 ...

Download from download.novell.com using download manager
Hi, Not sure where to post this, so I'll just post it here. I want to downlaod the Netware 6.5 from downlaod.novell.com, but I crashed it twice already at 200Mb. Is it possible to use a downloadmanager like DAP or GetRight on this website? Kind regards, Arjan Yes...I used IDM and it worked fine. "Arjan" <aanthonisse@chemproha.nospam.com> wrote in message news:u13hlvoc0atbljf0ms69hb1uv42dro49as@4ax.com... > Hi, > > Not sure where to post this, so I'll just post it here. > I want to downlaod the Netware 6.5 from downlaod.novell.com,...

Downloads stop downloading
File downloads stop downloading at random. We reboot our BorderManager and the downloads seem to work fine for a day or two and then the problem starts again. The downloads will start fine but then at some point before the download completes, it stops downloading anymore. Doesn't matter what browser we use. This problems happens no matter what site on the Internet we download from. Any ideas? In article <2nbOh.1421$uX.618@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, wrote: > Any ideas? > Any patch level information? <Smile> Could be related to patch level (see tip #1 ...

Downloading with Free Download Manager or Download Accelerator Plus
Hi Everybody, Can you please tell me how I can download with third party download manager like Free Download Manager or Download Accelerator Plus? With regards and best wishes for the New Year. Sudip Bhattacharyya On 31.12.2008 11:15, sudipb001@gmail.com wrote: > Can you please tell me how I can download with third party download > manager like Free Download Manager or Download Accelerator Plus? This is a developer newsgroup. Please post your question in the user support newsgroup: mozilla.support.firefox -- Regards, Peter Lairo The browser you can trust: www...

Firefox download window does not offer a link to the download location
Name: Ardavan Tehrani Email: Ardavanatdsldotstanforddotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox download window does not offer a link to the download location Comments: Hello, I use a web based product for IP management, and have to download documents all the time. However, the Firefox download window does not offer a link to the download location. Each time, one has to go through a whole lot of steps of going through windows directory structure in order to access the downloaded documents. Windows IE download box, offers a "open folder" button, that takes one di...

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Firefox suddenly closes on download-command because download-path does not exist
Name: Matt Email: speedhubatwebdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox suddenly closes on download-command because download-path does not exist Comments: Firefox 2.0.0.8 for openSuse 10.2 Firefox always keeps the path of the last download in mem. After changes has made Firefox can not handle this situation and crashes if a new download-command is given. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071015 SUSE/2.0.0.8-1.1 Firefox/2.0.0.8 ...

You advertize a free download for FireFox but no download link buttons exist!!!!!!!!
Name: Ron Masanz Email: masanzatmilwpcdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: You advertize a free download for FireFox but no download link buttons exist!!!!!!!! Comments: Please fix your website to do what you offer or shut the dam thing down!! I'm tired of the aggravation of chasing my tail on your website. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox
Please Help When I download file via firefox, in the past, the downloads would show in the downloads window, however, this does not happen anymore. The download window stays blank and the download progress bar by the systray does not appear. Regards Jannie Pieterse Jannie Pieterse wrote: > Please Help > > When I download file via firefox, in the past, the downloads would > show in the downloads window, however, this does not happen anymore. > The download window stays blank and the download progress bar by the > systray does not appear. > &g...

Web resources about - Download not downloading - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Uploading and downloading - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... include a web server , FTP server, email server, or other similar systems. A download can mean either any file that is offered for downloading ...

Dropify Download 2.0 Simplifies Uploading Content To Facebook, Downloading, Sharing
... with Facebook’s Open Graph and allowing users to make files available for download via the social network, and share uploading and downloading ...

I'm Downloading on the App Store on iTunes
Get I'm Downloading on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Why is Dropbox so slow at downloading?
I've upgraded to the new version, and have relinked the machine that was upgraded. It's downloading at 5K per second. Why so slow? This is on ...

XBMCTorrent Plugin for Downloading or Streaming to XBMC from Torrent Sites ( i.e. PirateBay) - YouTube ...
YouTube: http://YouTube.com/user/xbmchelper XBMCast: http://xbmchelper.squarespace.com Official: http://xbmchelper.webs.com Website: http:// ...

Has downloading killed the video star?
It's a ritual as old as VHS.

You Might Not Get Fined For Downloading Dallas Buyers Club
Dallas Buyers Club pirates and torrenters, there may be a shining light at the end of the dark tunnel ahead of you. The studio behind the movie ...

Downloading movies and TV is not a crime
You wouldn't steal a car... but a movie or television show? Most of us seem fine with that.

Music Piracy - Illegal Downloading - Kazaa - Woman Loses Appeal
US woman loses $222,000 music downloading appeal

An epidemic in illegal downloading
Missing one episode of West Wing, thanks to constant schedule changes, was enough to set Mark and Kim down the road to online piracy.