Credit Cards in another pop-up

Name:    Adinei Gazani
Email:   adinei_gazaniathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi. This Firefox is very fast and friendly, but some times I have usued
IE7. The problem happens when I try to pay with the credit card and the
Firefox not open the other pop-up browser. I have not experience to

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Adinei