Closing download window before Firefox

Name:    Pepe
Email:   jmdot2003dotcnatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I use to have my main tabs in Firefox all-the-way open, but when I
accidentally close a download window BEFORE Firefox itself, on  restart
Firefox all my previous tabs are gone and a new window with a new tab is
open.
Would it be possible that the closing order hadn't any effect when
restarting Firefox? I mean keeping the download window open without
closing it  when download ends for downloads items checking reasons.
Thank You

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Pepe

When I close a Firefox window, other Firefox windows sometimes close as well.
Name: Jean-Victor Côté Email: jean-vdotcoteatsympatico.ca Product: Firefox Summary: When I close a Firefox window, other Firefox windows sometimes close as well. Comments: It does not always happen, but it is as if all windows were tabs of the same window that closes without warning when a particular tab is closed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE!
When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE! It is OK for all the TABS to close, BUT ALL WINDOWS? This bug needs to be fixed! -- "Jay" <jemontes48@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ZOSdnXsvzv8FzuXVnZ2dnUVZ_tbinZ2d@mozilla.org... > When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE! > It is OK for all the TABS to close, BUT ALL WINDOWS? > This bug needs to be fixed! Tools → Options → Tabs → Warn (me) when closing multiple tabs Tools → Options → Tabs → Always show the tab bar The second one will stop Firefox fro...

Close the main window of firefox without close the download window
Name: Diogo Email: douttorxatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Close the main window of firefox without close the download window Comments: IF I close the Main Window of Firefox and after I open again THEN my pages opened when I closed was saved but IF I close the Main Window of Firefox and give opened the Download Window THEN when I open again the Main Window of Firefox without close the Download Window the pages isn't save Why does it happen? Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; pt-BR; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3....

i closed the downloads window and it closed firefox
Name: mario Product: Firefox Summary: i closed the downloads window and it closed firefox Comments: Firefox 3 beta 4 for windows i closed the downloads window and it closed the whole program it also crashes way too often. Sometimes i double click the icon to launch firefox and it doesn't start, which happens after firefox crashed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox process is alive after closing Firefox window
Name: Igor Email: igordotivanovatlistdotru Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox process is alive after closing Firefox window Comments: Sometimes after closing Firefox window by X button I find its process is still alive. So I can't run Firefox again without killing this process manually. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; ru; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 MRA 5.4 (build 02647) Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide o...

WINDOWS SLEEPS DURING FIREFOX DOWNLOAD because Firefox does not call SetThreadExecutionState
Name: WILLIAM PENGELLY Email: BILLPENGELLYatGMAILdotCOM Product: Firefox Summary: WINDOWS SLEEPS DURING FIREFOX DOWNLOAD because Firefox does not call SetThreadExecutionState Comments: According to the Windows forums the "sleeping during download" problem is with Firefox, and not Windows. According to this webpage http://superuser.com/questions/18285/prevent-windows-7-pc-from-sleeping-while-a-download-is-in-progress it is the duty of the downloading program to reset the system idle timer by calling SetThreadExecutionState with ES_SYSTEM_REQUIRED. Browser Details:...

Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze
Name: Sebastian Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze Comments: The problem stated above happend quite often after Firefox was running for some time 3-4 Hours. When restarting Firefox a message that firefox was already running popped of, and the process had to be stopped via task manager (ctrl alt del). Second thing I recognized was when starting 2-3 memory intense Flash-Applications in tabs firefox would freeze (games f...

Firefox does not close after i close the window
Name: William Kearney Email: wjk69athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox does not close after i close the window Comments: Hi I have been using firefox for years now and have not had a problem like this but the past few months now I shut down firefox and come back however long later or even right away as I accidentally and absent mindlessly close it Lol, and get told I cant cause it still running in the back ground ?:s so what is the cause of this and is there a way I can fix that? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) ...

When user close firefox, literally close firefox
Name: tommy Email: tommytong888athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: When user close firefox, literally close firefox Comments: The most annoying thing in firefox, is that when you close firefox, you can't reopen firefox right away. Firefox is a fast browser, however if you consider the time it takes for you to go to task manager each time to end process before you can start a new session with firefox, firefox is the slowest browser in the market. My suggestion is to have a feature where when user closes firefox, forcefully close firefox, I really don't care ab...

Firefox or not Firefox

"top.window.close()" is not closing the window in Firefox, any other alternatives?
Hi Team, "top.window.close()" is not closing the window in Firefox, any other alternatives? Thanks, Bhavesh. On 09-04-2008 14:27 CET, Bhavesh Kamani composed this enchanting statement: > Hi Team, > > "top.window.close()" is not closing the window in Firefox, any other > alternatives? > > Thanks, > > There may be window tabs open that need user confirmation for closure. File exit, may be? -- Kind regards, Melchert (MacOS 10.3.9 / Firefox 2.0, Thunderbird 2.0) On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Melchert Fruitema <me...

i think you guys should allow firefox to save the tabs already opend after the firefox windows are all closed.
Name: alex merenkov Email: alexmerenkovatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: i think you guys should allow firefox to save the tabs already opend after the firefox windows are all closed. Comments: in opera 9.5 they allow you to save the pages already opend in the browser when you go to close the browser i think this shoudl be implemented into firefox as well, because sometimes i would like to close firefox completely but do not want to lose the pages ive already opend into tabs. usually i have to open up the task manager and kill firefox.exe in order for it to save the tab...

Closing one window closes Firefox
Hi, I'm trying to understand some quite weird behaviour: when I close a popup window that has been opened by a particular webpage, the entire browser closes, no matter what. Try this: http://www.amazon.com/product/dp/B0006Z2KXO/ (Amazon "Dinner At Eight" DVD) Now click "See larger image" to open a new window -- when I close that one, Firefox closes silently, no questions asked. This does not happen elsewhere, even with another Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/product/dp/B0000CNTLU/ (Amazon: "Beethoven Symphonies, Toscanini") Completely norm...

Web resources about - Closing download window before Firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Download to Donate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Download to Donate is a program by Music for Relief , a non-profit organization established by Linkin Park in 2005 to help victims of natural ...

Dropify Download 2.0 Simplifies Uploading Content To Facebook, Downloading, Sharing
Dropify launched in January, integrating with Facebook’s Open Graph and allowing users to make files available for download via the social network, ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

CrowdMob’s Mafia Location Game Harnesses Facebook Places to Drive Downloads
Even though Facebook likely has around 700 million users now, it actually isn’t often that we hear the social network is a major driver for user ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

PSA: Rdio closing on 22 December, download your playlists now or lose them forever
If you’re an Rdio user, you have a week to download your playlists before the service goes offline at 8pm ET/5pm PT on Tuesday 22 December. Although ...