Clear history when Firefox close

Name:
Email:   scyauattomdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Experience v3.5.10 have Clear history when Firefox close feature (you
can find this feature Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> 2nd last check box)
I like this feature very much. However, I can't find this in v3.5.16 or
even latest v3.6.13. Therefore, I need to downgrade back to v3.5.10 again.

As IE 8 also build in this feature as well. Looking to have this feature
in coming release.

Many thanks

scyau

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.10) Gecko/20100504 Firefox/3.5.10
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

When user close firefox, literally close firefox
Name: tommy Email: tommytong888athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: When user close firefox, literally close firefox Comments: The most annoying thing in firefox, is that when you close firefox, you can't reopen firefox right away. Firefox is a fast browser, however if you consider the time it takes for you to go to task manager each time to end process before you can start a new session with firefox, firefox is the slowest browser in the market. My suggestion is to have a feature where when user closes firefox, forcefully close firefox, I really don't care ab...

Firefox or not Firefox

When I close a Firefox window, other Firefox windows sometimes close as well.
Name: Jean-Victor Côté Email: jean-vdotcoteatsympatico.ca Product: Firefox Summary: When I close a Firefox window, other Firefox windows sometimes close as well. Comments: It does not always happen, but it is as if all windows were tabs of the same window that closes without warning when a particular tab is closed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Firefox 3.1beta2 closing last tab closes Firefox
Name: Michael Bower Product: Shiretoko Summary: Firefox 3.1beta2 closing last tab closes Firefox Comments: I noticed on the Beta 2 that when you use the Close Tab (right click on tab and select Close Tab) feature when there is only one tab open, it slams shut Firefox. It used to close that tab and start a new tab... This was nice since it cleared all the BACK links and basically started Firefox over for you... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: H...

When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE!
When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE! It is OK for all the TABS to close, BUT ALL WINDOWS? This bug needs to be fixed! -- "Jay" <jemontes48@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ZOSdnXsvzv8FzuXVnZ2dnUVZ_tbinZ2d@mozilla.org... > When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE! > It is OK for all the TABS to close, BUT ALL WINDOWS? > This bug needs to be fixed! Tools → Options → Tabs → Warn (me) when closing multiple tabs Tools → Options → Tabs → Always show the tab bar The second one will stop Firefox fro...

Request to restore option to "clear history when Firefox closes"
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Request to restore option to "clear history when Firefox closes" Comments: I have enjoyed using Firefox since version 0.9. Until 3.6.10, I think I have understood the rationales for the enhancements made. But, I do not understand the rationale behind deleting the option to "Clear history when Firefox closes." Did the Firefox team succumb to pressures from the business community? Please restore this option in future versions. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Fire...

"Always clear my private data when I close firefox" freezes Firefox in Mac OS X 10.5.1
Name: Vincent Email: sadirishcoffeeathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: "Always clear my private data when I close firefox" freezes Firefox in Mac OS X 10.5.1 Comments: if "Always clear my private data when I close firefox" is ticked, Firefox 3 (Beta 3) freezes when quitting. This symptom has been persistent since Beta 1. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/523.15.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Safari/523.15 ...

Missing OK/Cancel buttons in 'Clear History when Firefox closes' settings
Name: Durian Product: Firefox Summary: Missing OK/Cancel buttons in 'Clear History when Firefox closes' settings Comments: System --- Firefox 3.5 beta, Build 20090615154529, OSX 10.5.7, localization: en-US (and de) Problem --- Missing OK and partially missing Cancel button in 'Settings' window of 'Clear History when Firefox closes' privacy setting. Cause of the problem --- The additional options in the 'Data' section of 'Settings' window that can be ticked off take too much space and/or do not re-flow in the window. This causes ...

FireFox 3 Beta5 Bug
Name: Eli R Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: FireFox 3 Beta5 Bug - When closing firefox while Java applet is running the firefox process remains active. Comments: When closing firefox while Java applet is running the firefox process remains active. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox not clearing history
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox not clearing history Comments: firefox is not clearing history when I set it to automatically start in private browsing mode and when I set it to clear all history when I exit firefox Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox Clearing History
Name: J Email: jhr4aataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Clearing History Comments: I don't like how the new version of firefox every time you clear all the history if you go back and log in to gmail or something it keeps asking you if you want to remember the passwords. Why can't it not ask you that any more? I don't like that at all. Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/531.22.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Safari/531.22.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives...

Firefox is already closed but still running on background.. closed firefox using CTRL-W
Name: Mike Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is already closed but still running on background.. closed firefox using CTRL-W Comments: I have a habit of pressing CTRL-W to quickly turn off tabs inside firefox. And i even close Firefox by pressing CTRL-W repeatedly until all the tabs are gone instead of pressing ALT-F4. Having thought that I have closed Firefox, I double clicked on my firefox icon and receive a message that "Firefox is already running, please close the browser or restart the system." I turn on my task manager and finds firefox still running although i...

Firefox 3.5 Beta 4: Closing last tab with CTRL-F4 closes Firefox
Name: Timo Lehmann Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4: Closing last tab with CTRL-F4 closes Firefox Comments: When pressing CTRL-F4 to close the last tab I expect to get a blank tab-page. Instead of this the whole application is shutting down... Tested with Firefox 3.5 Beta4 German language. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provi...

Firefox process is alive after closing Firefox window
Name: Igor Email: igordotivanovatlistdotru Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox process is alive after closing Firefox window Comments: Sometimes after closing Firefox window by X button I find its process is still alive. So I can't run Firefox again without killing this process manually. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; ru; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 MRA 5.4 (build 02647) Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide o...

Web resources about - Clear history when Firefox close - mozilla.feedback.firefox

History - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the academic discipline. For a general history of human beings, see History of the world . For other uses, see History ...

History - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the academic discipline. For a general history of human beings, see History of the world . For other uses, see History ...

Author Compiles Lively L.A. Times History Lesson
Long before Eli Broad , Rupert Murdoch and people willing to pay $140 million for the Las Vegas Review-Journal, there was Harrison Gray Otis ...

SEC Heisman history by the numbers: Will Derrick Henry become league's 12th ...
SEC Heisman history by the numbers: Will Derrick Henry become league's 12th ... AL.com Auburn QB Pat Sullivan and Florida QB Danny Wuerffel ...

World leaders make history with climate deal in Paris
Delegates from 195 nations green-light new accord to keep average temperature increases below 2 degrees C.

Respected Apple analyst says iPhone sales will drop for the first time in history
Over the past few years, analysts and pundits alike have been all too quick to declare that iPhone sales have peaked. "There's simply no way ...

ONE CHART: Conclusive Proof That Barack Obama is the Greatest Gun Salesman in the History of the World ...
... already knew: Barack Obama's unconstitutional gun control actions and rhetoric have spurred the greatest firearm buying frenzy in world history ...

Liveblogging History: December 14, 1945: Eleanor Roosevelt
**Eleanor Roosevelt**: [My Day by](https://www.gwu.edu/~erpapers/myday/displaydoc.cfm?_y=1945&_f=md000208): >NEW YORK, Thursday—Tuesday afternoon ...

Clementine Desseaux's history-making Christian Louboutin campaign - Business Insider Deutschland
... campaign. This is groundbreaking. Instagram/Christian Louboutin Desseaux in Christian Louboutin's campaign. Clementine Desseaux has made history. ...

Saudi women vote, run for office for first time in history
Female candidates had to present their platforms from behind a partition, relying on microphones and projectors