can't get any support and can't open firefox

Name:    Jacquelyn Flora
Email:   jacquelynfloraatmacdotcom
Product: Firefox
Comments:
I am so completely frustrated since I have been trying to resolve this issue for weeks.  I cannot
open firefox at all ever since I upgraded (big mistake) to 3.0.5 and then 3.0.6.
Your support site isn't worth anything because it doesn't answer any of the questions.  I am so
frustrated that I am ready to give up.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.2.1 Safari/525.27.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
see it.
0
Jacquelyn