Bookmarks and Bookmarks Toolbar

Name:    Jacqui
Email:   jhgeorgiatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have had multiple problems with bookmarks on the latest version and
this beta version of Firefox. I am using the beta version because it is
the only version of Firefox that will run on my computer (running
Windows XP).

I can not get the bookmarks to work even after following instructions on
the support/help page. Some of my bookmarks are accessible through the
"Organize Bookmarks" option, but the rest seem to be in the wind. Will
not load backup bookmarks or import from IE.

Hoping that a fix for the bookmarks is available soon.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100105 Firefox/3.6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Jacqui
1/13/2010 6:49:19 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

Firefox Bookmarks folder on Bookmarks toolbar
How can I put the bookmarks folder on the bookmarks toolbar, so its like Mozilla? thanks dinkmeister wrote: > How can I put the bookmarks folder on the bookmarks toolbar, so its like > Mozilla? > > thanks > > > If it isn't there already, try right-clicking the bookmarks toolbar, then dragging the "Bookmarks" item from the popup to the toolbar. IIUC, the contents of the "Bookmarks Toolbar Folder" (which you can see in the Bookmarks Manager opened by Bookmarks -> Manage bookmarks...) should then appear there when you clo...

Swappable Bookmarks Toolbar: Make it so you can take any Bookmark "Folder" from your bookmarks and make it the active Bookmark Toolbar "swap toolbar"
Name: Glen Burton Email: glenburton2004atearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Swappable Bookmarks Toolbar: Make it so you can take any Bookmark "Folder" from your bookmarks and make it the active Bookmark Toolbar "swap toolbar" Comments: Swappable Bookmarks Toolbar Basic Idea: Make it so you can take any FOLDER (from your bookmarks), and make it the active Bookmark Toolbar... "swap toolbar" Summery: Make the contents of every Folder in "Bookmarks" a possible Bookmark Toolbar. Make it so you can take any Bookmark fol...

Bookmarks and Bookmarks Toolbar disappeared after Firefox upgrade
I upgraded to Firefox 3.5.1 and now I cannot access any bookmarks and the bookmarks toolbar does not appear, even though it is checked under the View tab. Any suggestions? ...

Bookmarks and Bookmarks toolbar
Name: Pete Alonzo Email: aralonzoatsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Bookmarks and Bookmarks toolbar Comments: I set my most visited websites and online email sites into the bookmarks and bookmarks toolbar several times. With no apparent reasons there all are gone or reset to nothing. I did not reinstall or update my firefox. Is there bugs or virus on my PC? Thanks, Pete Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

bookmark/bookmark toolbar
Name: Email: mgoglioatheadroycedotorg Product: Firefox Summary: bookmark/bookmark toolbar Comments: Hi there, I'm just about to dump Firefox for good. I've been plagued with problems through a couple of versions and though I hate to, unless I can figure out the solution soon, I'm jumping ship. When I open Organize Bookmarks, I see nothing in my library. I tried dragging the icon from Markup.io to my toolbar and was unable. I can't modify my toolbar because the customize feature under View doesn't work. I spent several hours trying to fix the problem wit...

Bookmarks in Bookmarks Toolbar
Name: Paul Email: wettervogelatgmxdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Bookmarks in Bookmarks Toolbar Comments: It appears that double bookmarks (i.e., the same bookmark in the ordinary bookmark list and at the same time in the very useful Bookmarks Toolbar are no longer possible. I see no reason for this, and I miss my bookmarks that have been in my bookmark list for years now being removed from it just because I duplicated them to the Bookmarks Toolbar. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008061004 Firefox/3...

Bookmarks on the Bookmarks Toolbar
In FF 12.0 I suddenly noticed that the Bookmarks Toolbar has the Bookmarks link at the very far right. I must have done something to get that there, but I can't figure out what. As I have already Bookmarks on the Menu Bar I like to remove Bookmarks from the Bookmarks Toolbar. How can I do that? Dempsey wrote: > In FF 12.0 I suddenly noticed that the Bookmarks Toolbar has the > Bookmarks link at the very far right. I must have done something to get > that there, but I can't figure out what. > > As I have already Bookmarks on the Menu Bar I like to remove B...

Firefox: Bookmarks (Bookmark Here)
Name: Okorie Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox: Bookmarks (Bookmark Here) Comments: When browsing the Bookmarks branches from the menu, it would be most efficient to have a 'Bookmark Here' item at the top of each branch. An example of this feature can be seen with the ScrapBook add-on (by Gomita). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC)...

Deleting a bookmark on the bookmarks toolbar deletes the bookmark completely
Name: PGD Email: firefoxatdrangedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Deleting a bookmark on the bookmarks toolbar deletes the bookmark completely Comments: (Firefox 3.0.11, Ubuntu) If you bookmark a page to the bookmark toolbar and after a while decides you don't want the bookmark to be in the toolbar, it gets un-bookmarked. This happens even though you click the star several times and add tags. Firefox should detect whether or not you have actively bookmarked it again and use that information when you delete it from the toolbar. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Lin...

bookmarks toolbar, bookmarks menu & unsorted bookmarks
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: bookmarks toolbar, bookmarks menu & unsorted bookmarks Comments: Millions of people hate bookmarks toolbar, bookmarks menu & unsorted bookmarks! But you seem to be arrogant enough to continue to force them onto everyone. This is the sort of thing that Microsoft do all the time to their users! The end user must be able to decide what they want to do with them by allowing us to remove, keep or hide them. Why is Mozilla Firefox acting like a Microsoft clone? Shame on you Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-...

Firefox doesn't always update bookmark icons in Bookmarks Toolbar
Name: Jonas Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox doesn't always update bookmark icons in Bookmarks Toolbar Comments: Add a menu item ex. "Update icon" for bookmarks in Bookmarks Toolbar, because firefox doesn't update the icons for the bookmarks. Sometimes it does update the icons and sometimes it doesn't so fix the problem or add a menu item to force update the icon for the bookmark. I really hate manually forcing firefox to update the icons. I'm using Firefox v3.0.5 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) G...

Firefox 3 existing bookmarks cannot be moved to bookmark toolbar set in the menu bar
Name: PTANG Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 existing bookmarks cannot be moved to bookmark toolbar set in the menu bar Comments: I have setup the bookmark to the menu bar, and I tried to copy my existing bookmarks (folders of bookmarks) to the "bookmark toolbar items". but everytime I clicked "move..." under bookmark organizer to do that, my existing bookmarks disappears (i.e. not moved to the bookmark toolbar item but disappear in the existing folder). It works in previous Firefox versions. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-...

Bookmarks Toolbar, Bookmarks Menu, Unsorted Bookmarks stay untranslated after reinstall
A friend of mine had Fx installed by someone, but that someone installed the wrong version (en-US). So I downloaded the Dutch (nl) version and installed it on top it. Everything seemed fine, but then I saw these were still in English: Bookmarks Toolbar, Bookmarks Menu, Unsorted Bookmarks. Everything else is, as you can see, <http://oi51.tinypic.com/2hn42tl.jpg> in Dutch. I can't seem to be able to rename these three (already tried uninstall and reinstall, with the same profile). Is there a way I can change them /without/ doing a complete uninstall and reinstall? ...

Cannot drag a bookmark to bookmarks toolbar
Name: MAdhukar Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot drag a bookmark to bookmarks toolbar Comments: After upgrading to firefox 3.5, dragging a url to bookmark toolbar is no longer working. This was my favt. way to bookmark frequently visited sites, now its gone ! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Bookmarks and Bookmarks Toolbar - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Bookmark (World Wide Web) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the context of the World Wide Web , a bookmark is a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) that is stored for later retrieval in any of various ...

Mobile Bookmarks To Be Limited To Games That Work With Both Facebook Canvas, Mobile
Facebook announced a change in how bookmarks for applications will be displayed, saying in a post on its developer blog that only games that ...

Facebook tests new gifts prompt, bookmark ads on mobile
Facebook appears to be testing a new ad unit on mobile (sponsored apps in the bookmarks bar) and has started putting birthday notifications in ...

Why no toolbar/bookmarks in Chrome on tablets?
... has. Why no icons at the top of the window? For example, this is what the browser window I'm using now has in its chrome. This kind of bookmark ...

Pinswift - the Pinboard bookmark client for iOS 7 on the App Store on iTunes
Get Pinswift - the Pinboard bookmark client for iOS 7 on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. Bring the complete ...

Share Google Bookmarks - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
searchengineland.com/google-bookmarks-lists-38717

How to recover bookmarks in Google Chrome - YouTube
Did you lose your valuable and hard-to-get bookmarks in Google Chrome or other data in it? Here is how to recover all of them completely and ...

Bookmarks
Farewell Sue Townsend, aged 68-plus; Philip Roth's wrath; the first women's prize; Tartt's golden Pulitzer; poet Ken Taylor dies; the Jewish ...

Bookmarks: News and views from the book world
Bookshops under pressure but there is some bright news. In the US James Patterson backs up his strong opinions with financial assistance.

Bookmarks: news and views from the book world
Michael Faber spoke tenderly and with great insight about his late wife, Eva, during a session at Melbourne's Wheeler Centre.