Avoid Extraneous Transmissions

Name:    Michael Wright
Email:   michaeldotrdotwrightatnasadotgov
Product: Firefox
Comments:
In addition to my previous "bug" report (that has not been addressed
after several months), I have a suggestion that could improve
performance of T'bird: Currently, outgoing messages have to be first
sent, then copied to the "sent" folder (on a server), then downloaded
from the sent folder to a local folder. This all requires time and
network bandwidth. Instead, have messages sent with the option of saving
them to the local "sent" folder. This would save two transmission cycles
for the same message.
Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
see it.
0
Michael