Allow the option to update firefox when you exit firefox

Name:    CM
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Currently you can update firefox when you start firefox or the next time
you launch firefox.  It would be nice to have the option to update
firefox on exit.  This would allow updates to take place when you are
done with the internet and not take up time when you start firefox.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
CM

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox uses Firefox.

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

FireFox updates do not install when Firefox is in your startup
Name: John Chase Email: jchaseatproctorconsultdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox updates do not install when Firefox is in your startup Comments: Firefox always start up at booting. However, when you have a FireFox update, not an add-on or such, it does install as it senses that that browser has two running. Not the case. When I take it out of the Windows Startup they install automatically. Not a big deal, except sometimes I have gone to the website and manually downloaded the next version. Maybe a Bug? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en...

options for both Firefox & Firefox Mobile
My addon "OpenID for Firefox" is for Firefox and for Firefox Mobile. It seems that the optionsURL in install.rdf does not allow to specify different files for each application. https://developer.mozilla.org/en/install.rdf#optionsURL Here is the current code: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/files/browse/132630/file/install.rdf#L30 How can I have preferences.xul for Firefox and mobile-options.xul for Firefox mobile in one extension? I tried something in the chrome.manifest overlay chrome://browser/content/browser.xul chrome://openidnascar/content/mobile.xul appl...

Latest Firefox update killed Firefox
Name: Roy W Email: rw2875atmchsidotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Latest Firefox update killed Firefox Comments: Did the update and now cannot access Firefox. Fortunately, I've kept IE--from which I am sending you this msg. If you can't offer a solution I am forced to abandon Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) ...

Updated from Firefox 2 to Firefox 3
Name: Dennis Parker Email: denkat-parkerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Updated from Firefox 2 to Firefox 3 Comments: I think Firefox is great, but why does Firefox 3 only allow Hotmail Live classic to run. didn't have this prolem with Firefox 2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox updated opens each time I use firefox
Name: Todd B Sorenson Email: tbsorensonatcharterdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox updated opens each time I use firefox Comments: Regardless of what I use for a home page, Firefox Updated's window always opens first. I changed homepage under options with no change. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Firefox Crashes everytime I update an extention or Firefox itself
Name: CHEN Hao Email: mjerry1101atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Crashes everytime I update an extention or Firefox itself Comments: Crash Reports: http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/382c337e-24d4-4020-bec1-64b720081113 http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/9eedf1e4-31c5-40cd-96e1-8d0a20081114 Reproduce: Keep Google Desktop running. Active or desactive or install or uninstall or update an extention or a plugin in Firefox. Restart Firefox, and there is the Crash Reporter. After that, impossible to start Firefox again, unless Google Desktop i...

FireFox -update- installed over FireFox Beta (links)
Name: John McMillan Email: SpamAtMeatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox -update- installed over FireFox Beta (links) Comments: In the past 35 hours I've had two updates: the first installed a FireFox update. That was fine except it overwrote my FF3 BETA -- my default browser. [By "overwrote" I mean the links and default browser appeared to now be the regular FF, updated, instead of the FF3-beta.] Just this morning, an FF-beta3 update arrived. It overwrote (in the same sense) the previous default/links; now I'm back to where I wanted to b...

Web resources about - Allow the option to update firefox when you exit firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...