After closing Firefox 3.5.3, firefox.exe keeps running

Name:
Product: Firefox

Comments:
After closing Firefox 3.5.3 by clicking X, firefox.exe keeps running for
minutes, with spikes of high CPU usage.

This issue is terribly common. Happens 8-9 out of 10 times and has been
present since Firefox 3.5.0.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 GTB5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Can I run Firefox 3.5 and Firefox 3.0 concurrently?
There is a website that will not work properly with FIrefox 3.5 but will with Firefox 3.0. Can I re-install 3.0 and run them both at the same time? jc On Dec 16, 10:43=A0pm, "jbclem" <jbcl...@charter.net> wrote: > There is a website that will not work properly with FIrefox 3.5 but will > with Firefox 3.0. =A0Can I re-install 3.0 and run them both at the same t= ime? > > jc Don't know about sites that work with one but not the other. But you can run both by installing them in two different folders, and running the second one with the option ...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5
Name: Laura Henderson Email: ILauraHendersonatGMaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5 Comments: I updated my Lenovo T61 Laptop with Firefox 3.5. During the process my computer crashed. When I then restarted the computer (for the crash and for the completion of my update, I received a window that stated that: "The following add-ons are not compatible with Firefox and have been disabled: ThinkVantage Password Manager 3.5. While I do not know if the crash that occurre...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5
Name: DHIEGO RODRIGUES Email: arcanjodhathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5 Comments: O navegador foi o pior dos firefox que eu já experimentei, está travando, ficou mais lento não tem temas que funcionam. Se a versão nova está tão ruim o que houve para vocês liberarem? Confio no seu navegador há 05 (cinco) anos só utilizo o firefox por favor corrijam os problemas não gosto do explorer a pesar de ter o explorer 8 instalado sempre preferi o firefox e com o tema aero fox...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 becoming Firefox 3.5
As was discussed at the delivery meeting yesterday, we're proposing to change the version number of Shiretoko from 3.1 to 3.5. The increase in scope represented by TraceMonkey and Private Browsing, plus the sheer volume of work that's gone into everything from video and layout to places and the plugin service make it a larger increment than we believe is reasonable to label ".1". 3.5 will help set expectations better about the amount of awesome that's packed into Shiretoko, and we expect uptake help from that as well. It's important to note that 3.5 repre...

Update to FireFox 3.5.3 disables FireFox!
Name: Phillip Bugg Email: phillip_buggatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Update to FireFox 3.5.3 disables FireFox! Comments: I am having trouble with FireFox 3.5.3. I download and install and sometimes it works, but after it loads a security update it is unable to connect to the internet. I have uninstalled and re-installed several times thinking the problems was with my computer, but apparently there is an incompatibility somewhere in the system. My computer is an HP desktop running Vista Ultimate (64bit) OS. I believe it may also be causing other problems ...

Firefox 3.5 vs. Firefox 3.1
Dear Mozilla team, I have got just one question: I have seen that you talk [1] about version 3.1 of Firefox and the successing version 4.0, what about your plans to call the successor of Version 3.0 Firefox 3.5 as it was described on the figure [2] (from the roadmap wiki page: [3]) you have planned the version 3.5 to be based on Gecko 1.9.1.x Have you already decided how to call this version 3.1 or 3.5, I hope you also want to avoid the version number chaos like with the versions 1.1 1.4 1.5 ... I think it will be better to use the number 3.5 instead of 3.1 if it will be necessary t...

FireFox 3 Beta5 Bug
Name: Eli R Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: FireFox 3 Beta5 Bug - When closing firefox while Java applet is running the firefox process remains active. Comments: When closing firefox while Java applet is running the firefox process remains active. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

firefox 3.5 is not working right for me. I want firefox 3.3 back. WHERE CAN I FIND IT?
Name: Ralph Campbell Email: ka8ifiatcybrtowndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.5 is not working right for me. I want firefox 3.3 back. WHERE CAN I FIND IT? Comments: When I try to change sites while browsing, 3.5 sometimes opens a partial page on the left side of the screen. The rest of the sceen is the previous site. I am unable to open the left side of the screen to a full page (howwever I can delete it.) This makes the browser pretty much useless. Also the previous history was lost during the change. Opening a partial page when browsing is STUPID!!! ...

Minimize FireFox 3.5 to trayicon
Name: Jose Miguel García Murcia Email: joseatlyonsoftdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Minimize FireFox 3.5 to trayicon - Minimizar Firefox 3.5 como trayicon Comments: Hello. Firefox 3.0 could minimize to trayicon with a componet. The newest version (3.5) can't. I think this is worse. -- Hola. Firefox 3.0 podía minimizarse como un trayicon mediante un componente. La nueva versión (3.5) no es capaz de hacerlo. Yo pienso que esto es peor. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL...

Firefox 3.6 reverts to Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Mick Clark Email: mickdotclarksattiscalidotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 reverts to Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: I have installed the various versions of Firefox 3.6 (3.6RC1, 3.6RC2 and 3.6), but each time, after a system restart or reboot, Firefox goes off and finds "the latest version" and updates me to Firefox 3.5.7 Now I have seen an answer to this problem which says that Firefox 3.6 beta installs itself in a different folder - so that you have both versions of Firefox available. Now I have checked for this occurrence but I always install Fire...

Web resources about - After closing Firefox 3.5.3, firefox.exe keeps running - mozilla.feedback.firefox

2006 Commonwealth Games closing ceremony - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... guitar (equipped with pyrotechnics which produced sparks) whilst being lowered onto the stadium ground, giving a rock concert feel to the closing ...

Facebook Is Not Closing For Maintenance Feb. 29 To 31: Care To Guess Why?
Facebook users, repeat after us: “30 days hath September, April, June, and November. All the rest have 31, excepting February alone, and that ...

We Are All 'Closing Time': Why Semisonic's 1998 Hit Still Resonates
At some point, it was decided that in order for a song to be great, it has to &ldquo;stand the test of time.&rdquo; This has since become a ...

Deadline for Closing of Facebook’s WhatsApp Acquisition Pushed Back by One Year
... to certain adjustments such that the cash paid will comprise at least 25 percent of the aggregate transaction consideration. After closing, ...

CNBC's Closing Bell (@CNBCClosingBell) on Twitter

Closing time: The 7 Immutable Laws of Sales Negotiation
A group for sales and strategic account negotiation experts stop the carousel Announcement from Closing time: The 7 Immutable Laws of Sales Negotiation ...

Blockbuster store closing sale - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore The Consumerist's photos on Flickr. The Consumerist has uploaded 2057 photos to Flickr.

The Long Day Closes (1992) Closing Sequence - YouTube
The closing sequence from Terence Davies' autobiographical film, The Long Day Closes (1992). Davies' recreates his lonely gay adolescence with ...

Famous Fremantle pub Rosie O'Grady's closing its doors for good
One of Fremantle's most iconic pubs is set to close its doors for good after serving pints to customers for 20 years.

Citi Bike Dreamer Closing In on L.A.
One of 2015’s odder New York human interest stories has been the unlikely and now nearly completed cross-country bicycle trek by Jeffrey Tanenhaus ...