7 #7

Name:    Rovensky
Email:   K_39-9atmaildotru
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Suuuupeeer! Fox Draive!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Rovensky
5/24/2008 9:33:06 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7
Name: Bernard Le Lann Email: bernarddotlelannatlapostedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7 Comments: Depuis que j'utilise Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 est extrêmement lent, pour afficher une nouvelle page ou pour passer d'un onglet à un autre. ======================================= Since I use Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 is extremely slow to display a new page or move from one tab to another Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.1...

*7*7
Name: baggar Email: zememraatyahoodotfr Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 Summary: *7*7 Comments: haloooooooooooooooo Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061204 GranParadiso/3.0a1 ...

firefox 3.5.7 #7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.5.7 Comments: firefox is slow, slow ,slow! Its like a lame deer! Whats going on? what is this? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; de; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox Feedback #7
Name: Arden Chan Email: ardlexworld_90atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Feedback Comments: Hello there. Firefox is a great product, I must say. It has great features built in it, the interface not that cluttered, very customizable, and has a great community always working not to just deliver a product that is working, but is stable and great. (Yes, it RARELY crashes, that I must say that when it DOES crash, the user either messed badly with its configuration or there is a VERY CRITICAL problem). Anyways, even do I find the application great (another plus f...

7.02/7.03/7.04
Is there some documentation somewhere that outlines the major differences between these versions? It seems that they're all three still active codebases. We're using 7.0.2.1506 in production, and I want to recommend an upgrade, but I'm not sure which version to target. Paul Horan[TeamSybase] VCI Springfield, MA www.vcisolutions.com Look at the online help (HtmlHelp) included with 7.04. The home page has links to new features in 7.0.4(none), 7.0.3, 7.0.2, etc. Also, from this document on the sybase website (http://www.sybase.com/detail/1,6904,1002288,00.ht...

CA EZAntivirus ver 7.0.7.7
ftp://ftp.ca.com/pub/myeTrust/apps/ -- Aloke ---- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com ...

Windows 7 #7
Name: Albert Offerein Email: adotoffereinatupcmaildotnl Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1 Summary: Windows 7 Comments: This browser works perfect in Windows 7 RTM build 7600 . The 3.5 was crashing from time to time, and i do not wanted to go back to IE8, so i am happy with this namoroka Each morning i install the update ( nightly build ) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2a2pre) Gecko/20090901 Namoroka/3.6a2pre (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/namoroka/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a ...

Feedback firefox 3.7
Name: fabinho2vl@hotmail.com Email: fabinho2vlathotmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Feedback firefox 3.7 Comments: mismo en version pre-alpha, el firefox (minefield) 3.7 mostrose estable pero con un gran consumo de RAM por ahora ningun problema de compatibilidad Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.3a1pre) Gecko/20091004 Minefield/3.7a1pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to...

windows 7 #7
Name: kieran Email: kieranian2001atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: windows 7 Comments: works on windows 7 but needs to be run from download rather than downloaded separately and then run Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox beta feedback #7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox beta feedback Comments: The Adobe Flash player has crashed a few times Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.7) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.6.7 GTB7.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3 feedback #7
Name: Ritesh Goel Email: goeldotriteshatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 feedback Comments: Too good. Keep it up guys. I'm being using firefox from last 3 years. Now its difficult for me to leave Firefox and Firefox 3 is too good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

feedback on firefox 3 #7
Name: Sam Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox 3 Comments: I really like the big back button. Makes tons of sense. I really don't like how big the text is in recent history that pops up as you type an address. Visual changes are great. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051202 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 4 beta 7 practically unusable on Windows 7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta 7 practically unusable on Windows 7 Comments: I have been running Firefox 4b6 on my office computer for quite some time without too many issues (an occasional hang and some problems with acrobate reader). Beta 7, however, was practically unusable. If often stops responding to input, selects the wrong items from drop down lists and being generally slow. I had to go back to using the stable Firefox 3. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 From URL: http://hendr...

Web resources about - 7 #7 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Watch: 'View' Co-Hosts React to the San Bernardino Shooting
The ladies became emotional when discussing gun violence, assault weapons and shootings.

Sundance's experimental New Frontier looks beyond virtual reality
Virtual reality found itself front and center of Utah's wintery celebrity village earlier this year, virtually dominating the conversation around ...

Brands, Platforms, The Live Video Labyrinth And How Everyone Can Win
With Periscope and Meerkat being two of the breakout stars of this year’s SXSW, and Snapchat serving as the primary engagement tool for Hillary ...

ISIS BLITZ: RAF blasts Daesh in six days of conflict - Latest News - Breaking UK News & World News Headlines ...
WHILE Britain waited to hear whether it will bomb Syria, the RAF revealed what six days of...

Groups Appeal Suspension of Federal Oil, Gas Drilling Rules
Environmentalists appeal suspension of federal oil, gas drilling rules until lawsuit outcome

‘Batman v Superman’ Trailer Breakdown: Every Little Geeky Detail You May Have Missed
Last night, a new trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice arrived and the internet reacted accordingly. By exploding. Today, we have sorted ...

Top Apple insider confirms a new 4-inch iPhone is coming in early 2016
We heard rumors earlier this week about Apple planning to release a new 4-inch "iPhone 6c" in February 2016 but we didn't give them that much ...

Pentagon Approves Women in All Military Roles, Including Combat
This is pretty big news: Defense Secretary Ashton Carter said Thursday he will formally end the Pentagon's ban on women serving in combat jobs.... ...

Hawaii Revokes Permit To Build 30-Mtr. Advanced Telescopic – Ideal Location To Stargaze Is Also Sacred ...
Hawaii has revoked the permit to build a huge telescope. The ideal location to stargaze on which the telescope was to be built is considered ...

Google announces massive clean energy purchase
Google today announced it will purchase 842 megawatts (MW) of clean energy, nearly a doubling of the power it's purchased to date and taking ...