"New window" should make a copy of the "old window", keeping the "history".

Name:    Kevin Ong
Email:   kevinwtcathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I like Firefox very much, mainly because it's faster than Internet
Explorer. There's really only one function I really miss. It is Internet
Explorers function when you open a new window (ctrl+n). In IE the whole
new window is an exact copy of the one you open it from - you get the
same page and keep the "history". So you can for example click back and
it takes you one page back that you were able to do in the old window.
In Firefox you only get an empty new window with no "history". That
function is so extremely good when you are searching for all kinds of
information. When you are looking for something, you sometimes find a
page that have a lot of info, to be able to "copy" that window and keep
the "history" is gold worth. I try to use Firefox as much as possible,
but that tiny function forces me to use IE a lot of times due to the
problem when facing informative webpages.

I'm really hoping to see this function in a future release, I and many
friends of mine have been waiting a long time for it. That little change
will make all other browsers redundant.

Yours sincerely

Kevin Ong

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; sv-SE; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Kevin
11/1/2008 12:38:57 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

the "Windows Live" "Help Center" "does not support" Firefox
Name: ets3rodamar@hotmail.com Email: ets3rodamarathotmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: the "Windows Live" "Help Center" "does not support" Firefox Comments: I received the following info when I tried to access the "Help Central" service of "Windows Live" "http://g.live.com/9uxp9en-us/ftr2?productkey=wlhomepage"...: https://account.live.com/error.aspx?errcode=1047&mkt=de-de [quote] Browser wird nicht unterstützt Versuchen Sie, Ihren Browser auf eine neuere Version zu aktualisieren, um sich be...

Whan can i do? make "string" data type convert to "window" data type, and use a "window" name to get it ancestor "window name", thanks! i use pb5
Rich, With a string window name, you can open a window of that type if you need to. You could, of course, query that window object for any attributes. Another option is to use the LibraryExport function to export the definition of the window which is specified by the string. You can then parse the resulting file to get information on the ancestor object. HTH Sanjiv. "Rich" <windows_ce@netease.com> wrote in message news:2Xsr1WW0AHA.178@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

double quote

"Me" is better than "You"

"Using" or "With"

Using "+" or "||"

replace the "." with a ","

Replacing "\\" with "\"

"To" and "From" missing

Web resources about - "New window" should make a copy of the "old window", keeping the "history". - mozilla.feedback.firefox