... in general

Name:    Mikael
Email:   arlingatofirdotdk
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi "Team Firefox"

Thankyou for a much more up-to-date browser than IE is.

There are some things that I miss from IE:

1.: When you mark a text and right-click with the mouse I cannot get it
translates in "Google Translate" with Firefox.

2.: I would be nice if I could export my Bookmarks back to IE's folder
"Foretrukne" aswell.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; da; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Mikael

"Mikael"  wrote:
> Thankyou for a much more up-to-date browser than IE is.
>
> There are some things that I miss from IE:
>
> 1.: When you mark a text and right-click with the mouse I cannot get it
> translates in "Google Translate" with Firefox.
>
> 2.: I would be nice if I could export my Bookmarks back to IE's folder
> "Foretrukne" aswell.
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; da; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
> Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback

Please post questions for help in the mozilla.support.firefox   newsgroup.

Such questions have been answered there before by users.

1) you can do that with a bookmarklet,  I'd probably have the entire
page translated though to your own language, instead of a selection.
    Firefox Keyword Shortcuts
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/kws.htm
2)  Export your bookmarks    Bookmarks -> Organize Bookmarks --> Import & Backup
      You would use  Export, and you would import that into IE.    See

Bookmarks - MozillaZine Knowledge Base
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Bookmarks

and the other links there including...

Export bookmarks - MozillaZine Knowledge Base
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Export_bookmarks

Keep in mind that when you import bookmarks you add to not merge bookmarks.
Firefox has more information in bookmarks, so exporting from Firefox to IE and
exporting from IE and importing back to Firefox would lose your "keyword" shortcuts
and your "tags".   Not sure about your favicons, but probably not a big deal there, the
rest of the things are probably common to both and about all you really see would be
title and url anyway in IE.   Timestamps are mot easily readable.

--
HTH,
David McRitchie,   extensions I use are briefly documented on my site

0
David