Why can't I get directed to ebay.com.au

Name:    Vaibhav Bhangale
Email:   mean_tee82atyahoodotcodotin
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
I live in Australia, and I cannot use this companion
because it always directs me to ebay USA...........i
checked in the options and it gives options of 4 ebay
sites which does not include ebay
australia........Kindly do something.

Thanx

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
0
Vaibhav
9/29/2007 2:40:32 AM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled
Name: Barb Email: emailgrataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled Comments: Hi, I have Mozilla Firefox. (I can't remember what version). When I go to sign in to Ebay, I get a message that says Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled. How can I correct this problem so I can again sign into my Ebay account and sell on Ebay? I am not a super-technical person, but if someone coul...

Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled #2
Name: Barb Email: emailgrataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled Comments: Hi, I have Mozilla Firefox. (I can't remember what version). When I go to sign in to Ebay, I get a message that says Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled. How can I correct this problem so I can again sign into my Ebay account and sell on Ebay? I am not a super-technical person, but if someone coul...

ebay add-in won't let me set ebay.com.au as home page
Name: chris Email: chrisdotstephenson Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay add-in won't let me set ebay.com.au as home page Comments: I'd like to use it but can't get it to sync with my account Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

You can't get it on Ebay!
MJ sneakers-----Sneakers in memory of Michael Jackson were released on www.solefans.com in June! Now they'v got the love from Michael Jackson's fans,rappers and sneaker collectors! It's worth your collection! So anybody who wants to earn some money could go to www.solefans.com! It supplies customers all over the world with more than 2000 kinds of types! Besides, it has an affiliate program to boost sales! ...

Can't get it to work. Can't get help.
Name: Tony Clarke Email: minionataondotat Product: Thunderbird Summary: Can't get it to work. Can't get help. Comments: Installed T'bird. Had to change defunct server that T'bird selected by default. Kept asking for passwords associated with previous email (Outlook Express ), when passwords entered then got error messages saying aon responded with 're-authentification failure'. Searched your knowledge base & help forums to no avail. Found them very user-unfriendly & ended up more confused than before. Would like to try T'bird, but I think ...

LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com
Name: Betsie Bolger Email: ebetsyatswbelldotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com Comments: First of all: KuDoS to y'all for a SuPeR-RaPiD rollout of the new Firefox Companion for eBay -- a.k.a. ebay-EDITION Beta: I already had downloaded/installed/tried out the versions released in German and French, respectively; then I found the eBay UK version, but before I even installed it, lo & behold a new Chatter alert popped up in the upper-right-hand corner of our [freshly r...

update fails, can't get out of it and now can't get my email
Name: martha Email: mjhartleyatchampmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: update fails, can't get out of it and now can't get my email Comments: The directions about bugging aren't helpful to me because I don't know what you're talking about. You offered an update, I tried it, now it is in an endless loop of trying to install, failing, and trying again. It is very frustrating because I can't even get into my old email files to get addresses, photos, etc. I have turned off my firewall and have rebooted the computer, per some of the suggestions in the...

ebay.com.au isn't an option
Name: Dub Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay.com.au isn't an option Comments: why? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Can't get in ebay webpage anymore
Name: lowmans Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't get in ebay webpage anymore Comments: Since installing the Firefox Companion I get this page: http://pages.ebay.com/messages/UK_page_not_responding.html?eBayErrorEventName=p4n%7Cceb%7Coiwi%3C%3Dpw%2Bpn%60463-2008.05.03.00.29.43.996.MST Page Not Responding The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding. Please try the options below: * Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark. * Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature ag...

Can't get to ebay on firefox 3
Name: Bob Snook Email: marshallrleeataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't get to ebay on firefox 3 Comments: Since the download I can't access my ebay account. I get an error 400. I would prefer the old firefox back. I don't think ebay will be impressed if many of us can't pay our accounts when we win active bids we can no longer access.....THANKS Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: ...

Web resources about - Why can't I get directed to ebay.com.au - mozilla.feedback.ebay