Multiple ID's

Name:    Virgil
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
Hi, can the add-on be made to accept multiple ID's
when a  user signs out of eBay.
What I notice is when I sign out and sign in with
anotehr ID to eBay the extension does not pick it up
and there seems to be nowhere to add the new ID.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14
From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/
0
Virgil
5/8/2008 7:57:22 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Multiple eBay Id's needed
Name: GET Email: getcomp1atgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Multiple eBay Id's needed Comments: This is a great tool but it absolutely needs the capability to setup multiple eBay id's or accounts as many people have personal and business accounts with ebay and would like to track both using this tool. Keep up the good work but please add this feature. GET Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Send Message to user's Skype' id ,MSN' Id ,Yahoo'sID or Gmail ID.
hi, i m writing a application in which i have to notify the user to his Skype' id ,MSN' Id ,Yahoo'sID or Gmail ID. Please let me know the code usign C#   Thanks Tulika. hi, what do you want to do...i mean....do you wnat to send email's or do you want to send message to the messenger. thanks, rajiv hi i want to send IM messages to online and offline users not Email. Please help me....

Master page id's and rendered id's not matching up

Multiple top level O's to one multiple MAD ou's
Is there a way to create several drivers that each have one top level O that is associated or responsible for syncing to a seperate OU under the MAD domain? When I try to create the drivers the variable idv.dit.data.users is set by what is in the Driver set Global Config values under the item Users. -- glutch ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 8/12/2011 5:56 PM, glutch wrote: > > Is there a way to create several drivers that each have one top level O > that is associated or responsible for syncing to a seperate OU under ...

Extending XHTML's #fragment-id for multiple-ids-in-one
XHTML currently uses #fragment-id to reference a single location within an XHTML document, and this only uses a small fraction of all possible values for a #fragment-id. By using an unreserved character, multiple "sub"-#fragment-ids can be separated within a whole #fragment-id. This would maintain backwards compatibility while allowing new functionality to be added later. Comments about this idea would be appreciated. More details below. -------------------- The URI General Syntax [1] allows an optional fragment identifier at the end of the URI, and Section 4.1 s...

find out if an ID is tied to multiple id's in another table
Table 1 stock stock_id cat_id stock_name is_fund   Table 2 Fund_contents fund_id stock_id   I need to find out all the stock_id's from the stock table that are associated with 2 different fund_id's in the second table and the stock_id's in the first table have to have is_fund = 0 from the stock table   any ideas?Dont forget to click mark as answer when you post gets answered. How about, SELECT S.Stock_IdFROM Stock As SJOIN Fund_Contents F ON S.Stock_Id = F.Stock_IdWHERE S.IS_Fund = 0GROUP BY S.Stock_IdHAVING COUNT(F.Fund_Id) >= 2 Ho...

multiple SMTP's and different IP's, domain names to send email from this server using different SMTP's
Is anybody can help me with this 2 issues we have: 1. We need to have multiple SMTP's installed on our server - how do you do that 2. We need to rotate different IP's, domain names to send email from this server using different SMTP's          Thanks   Third party mail server.  Look at Smartermail or iMail, Exchange if you need that much. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue. Is this only option? &n...

What's the setup for multiple unique domain names, multiple databases, one core of DNN DLL's?
I am planning to setup a shared hosting structure for hosting DNN for different sites. The sites are independent, they should not have access to files that affect each other, multiple SQL Server databases seem  a better way than a single one for easy database restores. Admin for each site is unique and they should not share anything from the admin area. Basically each site owner logs in to their own site, manages it without knowing/affecting anything about any other site or user. Me as a server admin, I just want to log in and create a new portal/site whenever a site needs o...

Session ID's in the URL's
on my company site the session ID's are in a URL. For ex: http://localhost/test.asp?SessionID=05000010066C5DEEF-5045-43D5-9771-3ED6 what does that mean? does that mean that they are not using the client side cookies? and are passing the session in the URL.   That is exactly what it means   but I think this is not the format when the session is not using the cookies, in that case the session is in a format like http://localhost/(000000000000000000)form.aspx I think you are confusing two things here.  The localhost url you showed me appears to be an IIS 7 compati...

[ID 19990930.013] pod2man doesn't handle multiple =over's very well
This is a bug report for perl from fenner@research.att.com, generated with the help of perlbug 1.26 running under perl 5.00503. ----------------------------------------------------------------- [Please enter your report here] Hi, pod2man doesn't handle multiple =over's very well; it keeps the indentation of the =item label the same so it's hard to tell what goes with what; the source: =item SNMP::Varbind ...text =over =item <obj> ...text =over =item 1 ...text produces: SNMP::Varbind represents a single MIB...

syncing multiple O's to OU's
Test System Setup: 2 trees each running OES2sp1 (Linux) and IDM 3.6.1 Cureent Tree looks like this: o=a.ou=users o=b.ou=users o=c.ou=users What I would like to go to is: o=abc.ou=a.ou=users o=abc.ou=b.ou=users o=abc.ou=c.ou=users I have succesfully setup a single O to OU sync with out any problems. But I'm not sure how to do multiple O's to OU's. It appears that each server can only have one Identity Vault and each Identity Vault can only map to one context. Is this correct? If this is the case, would I have to setup 3 servers per tree each with its own I...

Multiple poa's and mta's runninf
This is a install of GW6 that was done about a year ago never has worked. The log file shows 2 mta's and 2 poa's running on the server isn't there a way to block 2 of them and let the correct 2 run ? Thanks, Scott Edit the grpwise.ncf to point to the correct PO and MTA. <crsmicro@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:VkTPc.1245$8%5.19@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com... > This is a install of GW6 that was done about a year ago never has worked. > > The log file shows 2 mta's and 2 poa's r...

Replace 1's and 0's in a gridview column with Yes's and No's
Is it possible to change the display of a column in a gridview to show a Yes for all 1's and a No for 0's that display in a particular column of a gridview bound to a database?  If so, can someone share the way with me?  I am using ASP.NET 2.0 with VB Code Behind.  Thanks One way you can do is thrrough  CASE in your select statement: Select YesNoColumn= CASE yourColumn WHEN 1 THEN 'Yes' WHEN 0 THEN 'No' ELSE '' END FROM YourtableLimno <Columns>     <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="yourHeader" SortExpression="yourDataField"> ...

It's Linux !? No, it's BSD ! No, no, it's...
kFreeBSD http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD a Debian distro using the FreeBSD kernel ! ObiWan wrote: > kFreeBSD > > http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD > > a Debian distro using the FreeBSD kernel ! Why use a BSD kernel? I hope the reason is more than, just because they can. http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD_why It's easy to understand why the would want to use Debian packages. :) -- Jimmy Johnson Registered Linux User #380263 >> kFreeBSD >> >> http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD >> ...

Web resources about - Multiple ID's - mozilla.feedback.ebay

Code division multiple access - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Code division multiple access ( CDMA ) is a channel access method used by various radio communication technologies. It should not be confused ...

Sydney Trains missed multiple chances to avoid Edgecliff derailment, says ATSB report
... has highlighted concerns about a focus on a &quot;can-do culture&quot; rather than safety. Sydney Trains staff and senior managers missed multiple ...

Apple Needs to Offer Own TV Content after Multiple ‘Speed Bumps,’ Says FBR
FBR & Co. analyst Daniel Ives this morning reflects on reports by Bloomberg and others that Apple ( AAPL ) has shelved an effort to create a ...

Multiple McDonald’s Locations Forced To Close After Prank Callers Convince Workers To Test Fire System ...
When I think of prank calls, I conjure up images of teenage girls huddled around their clear plastic phones, calling boys in their class and ...

Multiple Victims In San Bernadino Mass Shooting; 1-3 Shooters Sought
When is it enough to actually do something? Fuck the NRA. Fuck the Republican party and the right wing hate machine. Those Syrian refugees might ...

Cowboys Fan Beats Up Multiple Attackers In Parking Lot Brawl
That's the best defense anyone wearing a Tony Romo jersey has ever played

The Philadelphia 76ers announced that they suspended Jahlil Okafor—he of the multiple fights outside
The Philadelphia 76ers announced that they suspended Jahlil Okafor—he of the multiple fights outside of bars and one of their only competent ...

Bluestacks now runs multiple Android apps on Windows simultaneously
Bluestacks has come a long way since its original app player in 2011, which was notable for being one of the first methods for running Android ...

China Mobile Ltd. (ADR) on Focus After Forming Bearish Multiple Bottom Chart ...
China Mobile Ltd. (ADR) on Focus After Forming Bearish Multiple Bottom Chart ... FinancialMagazin.com The stock of China Mobile Ltd. (ADR) ...

Ohio Teen convicted for multiple swatting attempts
A Painesville, Ohio teen has been sentenced to five years in a juvenile correctional facility this week for calling in multiple fake emergencies ...