go on Firefox! (my IE's ebay toolbar sucks but the Firefox Companion for ebay not)

Name:    viktor
Email:   viktorkalocsaiatyahoodotcom
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
I have IE7 and the latest Firefox with uptodate OS
and legal softwares. When I'm on ebay, I use IE7 but
that browsers sucks. I hve no other choice but IE7
for my ebay transactions because the ebay and Paypal
toolbar.

Since I have this companion in my Firefox, my IE ebay
toolbar (ebaytoolbardaemon) shuts down every day many
times. When I start the IE again the the icon comes
back then shuts down after a while again and this
continues on and on. The Firefox Companion for Ebay
isn't perfect as it's difficult to use but is much
works safer than IE's ebay BHO.
You definitely need to develop an eaby toolbar
version for Firefox.

regards, viktor

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11
0
viktor
1/24/2008 12:09:05 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com
Name: Betsie Bolger Email: ebetsyatswbelldotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com Comments: First of all: KuDoS to y'all for a SuPeR-RaPiD rollout of the new Firefox Companion for eBay -- a.k.a. ebay-EDITION Beta: I already had downloaded/installed/tried out the versions released in German and French, respectively; then I found the eBay UK version, but before I even installed it, lo & behold a new Chatter alert popped up in the upper-right-hand corner of our [freshly r...

eBay addon for Firefox does not support eBay.IT as companion
Name: Paolo Marani Email: paolo_maraniatfastwebnetdotit Product: eBay Companion Summary: eBay addon for Firefox does not support eBay.IT as companion Comments: PLease, add eBay.it as companinon option for the eBay firefox addin, thanx Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; it; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

ebay firefox companion für ebay
Name: Spisländer Email: adotspislaenderatyahoodotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay firefox companion für ebay Comments: Super Einrichtung, leider wird bei einer Aktualisierung, mit einem Artikel im Verkauf, die BEsucherzahl und die Beobachter nicht Aktualisiert. Auch wäre es von Vorteil wenn man den Aktualisierungsinterval selbst eingeben könnte. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Bidding Differential between ebay screen & firefox ebay companion
Name: Janice Wade Email: jankymwatthreedotcomdotau Product: eBay Companion Summary: Bidding Differential between ebay screen & firefox ebay companion Comments: I bid on an item was out bid, placed a further 2 bids & main screen showed I was lead bidder, even after refreshing the FF ebay companion it still said I was out bid. (I refreshed 3 times & still got the same message). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers...

Attempting to (re)move the eBay icon with Firefox's customize dialog crashes Firefox.
Name: Jon Powell Email: bunglistatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Attempting to (re)move the eBay icon with Firefox's customize dialog crashes Firefox. Comments: Attempting to move or remove the eBay icon with Firefox's customize dialog crashes Firefox. I have version 1.1 of the toolbar and FF version 2.0.0.9. This crash happens even in a clean install of Firfox with no other addons loaded. If it were not for the button placing itself between the Home button and Address box this would not be so bad - currently this bug is bordering on a show-stopper for...

Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled
Name: Barb Email: emailgrataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled Comments: Hi, I have Mozilla Firefox. (I can't remember what version). When I go to sign in to Ebay, I get a message that says Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled. How can I correct this problem so I can again sign into my Ebay account and sell on Ebay? I am not a super-technical person, but if someone coul...

ebay companion for firefox feedback
Name: paul Email: paulpetrucciathotmaildotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay companion for firefox feedback Comments: the concept is great! as I use ebay alot allmost daily infact ,it could use a few more features & a little fine tuneing, BUT this is all redundant as at the moment on my desktop anyway,there is a not insignificant delay between the companion & the ebay page that can & has lead to me loseing auctions & as the whole point (?) is to help the user win his bids , then having a "companion" alerting me with a "pop up"...

My feedback on ebay Firefox companion
Name: Simon Skilling Email: simondotskillingatslavetothescreendotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: My feedback on ebay Firefox companion Comments: Hi, great idea, and mostly nice execution - just a couple of points. The warning 'This list is only showing a limited amount of your listings' cannot be permanently disabled. This becomes quite annoying if you always have more than a few items in your list. Also when you select a subset for your list (e.g. Watching) there is a heading of 'Watching' on each item. There's no need for this - as everything is...

Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay
Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-David Email: yourdotnameatgmxdotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay Comments: Mir fehlt ein button an der sidebar, der sie auf einen klick aus und einblendet. Zum öffnen ist die symbolleiste oben ok, aber ich haette gerne die möglichkeit die sidebar einfach aus/einzublenden Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8 On 22 Okt., 14:50, Schmidhofer, Jan-David <hendrix-no- replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-Dav...

Firefox Ebay Toolbar companion
Name: Ray Pentony Email: rpentonyatprimusonlinedotcomdotau Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox Ebay Toolbar companion Comments: As an avid ebay user and since explorer had an ebay tool bar I was eagerly waiting for Firefox to get with the program and supply something similar. I love the companion that firefox has supplied, especially the quick side link to the items you are selling / watching etc. 10 out of 10. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled #2
Name: Barb Email: emailgrataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled Comments: Hi, I have Mozilla Firefox. (I can't remember what version). When I go to sign in to Ebay, I get a message that says Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled. How can I correct this problem so I can again sign into my Ebay account and sell on Ebay? I am not a super-technical person, but if someone coul...

Firefox Companion for eBay makes it so easy to keep track of eBay while getting on with other stuff
Name: Catherine Email: catb69athotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox Companion for eBay makes it so easy to keep track of eBay while getting on with other stuff Comments: It is so handy to have alerts to let you know an auction is finishing, that you may otherwise have forgotten about. I am finding Firefox Companion for eBay extremely useful. Brilliant. :-) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

EBAY Firefox companion will not work with my Firefox!
Name: Nick Arthurs Email: nickdotarthursathotmaildotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: EBAY Firefox companion will not work with my Firefox! Comments: Tried to install Ebay companion for Firefox but Firefox says Ebay Companion software not compabitible with latest Firefox release (which I am using) ... seems a bit stupid that Ebay for Firefox does not work with Firefox! I'm using Firefox 3.6.3. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

I like your Firefox Companion for eBay to my Firefox Web browser
Name: scott Email: tealoversonlyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I like your Firefox Companion for eBay to my Firefox Web browser Comments: cool add on. Could you make one for http://www.tripleclicks.com/8051555 ? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - go on Firefox! (my IE's ebay toolbar sucks but the Firefox Companion for ebay not) - mozilla.feedback.ebay

Companion dog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Companion dog usually describes a dog that does not work , providing only companionship as a pet , rather than usefulness by doing specific tasks. ...

Conscious Companion (@C_Companion) on Twitter

Companions Lite for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Companions Lite on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Kangaroo photos capture pair with dead companion
Scene plays out as male cradles his dead mate and joey looks on.

Army veteran allegedly assaulted police and RSPCA inspector after breaking his companion dog out of shelter ...
... the RSCPA's Weston Creek headquarters. A former Australian soldier allegedly assaulted police and an RSPCA inspector after breaking his companion ...

Microsoft dismisses iPad Pro as “a companion device” and references old Steve Jobs stylus quote
A senior Microsoft spokesman dismissed the iPad Pro as nothing more than a companion device, contrasting it with the Microsoft Surface when speaking ...

Microsoft may be right to dub the iPad Pro a ‘companion device’
... available directly from Cupertino. Still, Laycock points out a truth about the iPad Pro, stating that the device is always going to be a companion ...

Microsoft: iPad Pro will never be more than a ‘companion’ device
... iPad Pro can't compare to Microsoft's own Surface line of laptop-tablet hybrids and he said it would never be anything more than a "companion" ...

Microsoft says the iPad Pro is a 'companion device' — not a full PC
Dan Laycock, a senior communications manager for Microsoft Surface, told Trusted Reviews that the iPad Pro is "always going to be a companion ...

Dog leads investigators to stranded canine companion
A Scottish terrier in Boston has her best dog friend to thank for being alive after she became stuck on a downed tree