EBAY Firefox companion will not work with my Firefox!

Name:    Nick Arthurs
Email:   nickdotarthursathotmaildotcodotuk
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
Tried to install Ebay companion for Firefox but
Firefox says Ebay Companion software not compabitible
with latest Firefox release (which I am using) ...
seems a bit stupid that Ebay for Firefox does not
work with Firefox! I'm using Firefox 3.6.3.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/

see it.
0
Nick
4/25/2010 1:25:11 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

go on Firefox! (my IE's ebay toolbar sucks but the Firefox Companion for ebay not)
Name: viktor Email: viktorkalocsaiatyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: go on Firefox! (my IE's ebay toolbar sucks but the Firefox Companion for ebay not) Comments: I have IE7 and the latest Firefox with uptodate OS and legal softwares. When I'm on ebay, I use IE7 but that browsers sucks. I hve no other choice but IE7 for my ebay transactions because the ebay and Paypal toolbar. Since I have this companion in my Firefox, my IE ebay toolbar (ebaytoolbardaemon) shuts down every day many times. When I start the IE again the the icon comes back then shuts d...

eBay addon for Firefox does not support eBay.IT as companion
Name: Paolo Marani Email: paolo_maraniatfastwebnetdotit Product: eBay Companion Summary: eBay addon for Firefox does not support eBay.IT as companion Comments: PLease, add eBay.it as companinon option for the eBay firefox addin, thanx Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; it; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

My feedback on ebay Firefox companion
Name: Simon Skilling Email: simondotskillingatslavetothescreendotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: My feedback on ebay Firefox companion Comments: Hi, great idea, and mostly nice execution - just a couple of points. The warning 'This list is only showing a limited amount of your listings' cannot be permanently disabled. This becomes quite annoying if you always have more than a few items in your list. Also when you select a subset for your list (e.g. Watching) there is a heading of 'Watching' on each item. There's no need for this - as everything is...

Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay
Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-David Email: yourdotnameatgmxdotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay Comments: Mir fehlt ein button an der sidebar, der sie auf einen klick aus und einblendet. Zum öffnen ist die symbolleiste oben ok, aber ich haette gerne die möglichkeit die sidebar einfach aus/einzublenden Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8 On 22 Okt., 14:50, Schmidhofer, Jan-David <hendrix-no- replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-Dav...

ebay companion for firefox feedback
Name: paul Email: paulpetrucciathotmaildotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay companion for firefox feedback Comments: the concept is great! as I use ebay alot allmost daily infact ,it could use a few more features & a little fine tuneing, BUT this is all redundant as at the moment on my desktop anyway,there is a not insignificant delay between the companion & the ebay page that can & has lead to me loseing auctions & as the whole point (?) is to help the user win his bids , then having a "companion" alerting me with a "pop up"...

ebay firefox companion für ebay
Name: Spisländer Email: adotspislaenderatyahoodotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay firefox companion für ebay Comments: Super Einrichtung, leider wird bei einer Aktualisierung, mit einem Artikel im Verkauf, die BEsucherzahl und die Beobachter nicht Aktualisiert. Auch wäre es von Vorteil wenn man den Aktualisierungsinterval selbst eingeben könnte. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

I like your Firefox Companion for eBay to my Firefox Web browser
Name: scott Email: tealoversonlyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I like your Firefox Companion for eBay to my Firefox Web browser Comments: cool add on. Could you make one for http://www.tripleclicks.com/8051555 ? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox companion for ebay dont work
Name: Kappe Email: federicodotcappelliatemaildotit Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox companion for ebay dont work Comments: My Sistem: Ubuntu 8.04 i386, Firefox 3 RC1 Problem: when i click on "Connect to ebay" in the left bar the extension redirect me to: https://signin.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&runame=eBay_EU_MicroPr-EBAYEUMICRI236G-hutwe&sid=33681ef8-114d-e72a-f5df-4d7dbd42b180&ruparams=mysid%3D33681ef8-114d-e72a-f5df-4d7dbd42b180%26mysiteid%3D101&mfe=sidebarInfo i write my username and password but i see only a blank page... Bro...

[Hendrix] Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay
Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-David Email: yourdotnameatgmxdotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay Comments: Mir fehlt ein button an der sidebar, der sie auf einen klick aus und einblendet. Zum öffnen ist die symbolleiste oben ok, aber ich haette gerne die möglichkeit die sidebar einfach aus/einzublenden Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8 On 22 Okt., 14:50, Schmidhofer, Jan-David <hendrix-no- replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-Dav...

Firefox Companion for eBay stopped working
Name: Peter Lamm Email: peterdotlammatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox Companion for eBay stopped working Comments: My browser is Mozilla Firefox v2.0.0.12 on Linux. Since the last update of my Companion for eBay Extension to v1.5, I no longer get listing details in the sidebar. In every other respect the extension works great and I really love its convenience -- until now. For instance I am watching 5 items at this moment but the Companion says I am not watching any items?! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12)...

ebay firefox companion not working properly
Name: angie somera Email: ads2151atyahoodotcomdotau Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay firefox companion not working properly Comments: hi, i loved how ebay firefox companion show the items i am watching. now it says that you are not watching anything or your items won is empty. what can i do to make it work again. warmest regards, angie Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Will Firefox Ebay Edition be upgraded to Firefox 3.5?
Name: Andrew Email: my2atandslashorrdotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Will Firefox Ebay Edition be upgraded to Firefox 3.5? Comments: I downloaded Firefox Ebay Edition, but it is still a Firefox 2.0 browser.. Can I get it upgraded to Firefox 3.5? Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; GTB6; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to...

Bidding Differential between ebay screen & firefox ebay companion
Name: Janice Wade Email: jankymwatthreedotcomdotau Product: eBay Companion Summary: Bidding Differential between ebay screen & firefox ebay companion Comments: I bid on an item was out bid, placed a further 2 bids & main screen showed I was lead bidder, even after refreshing the FF ebay companion it still said I was out bid. (I refreshed 3 times & still got the same message). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers...

LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com
Name: Betsie Bolger Email: ebetsyatswbelldotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com Comments: First of all: KuDoS to y'all for a SuPeR-RaPiD rollout of the new Firefox Companion for eBay -- a.k.a. ebay-EDITION Beta: I already had downloaded/installed/tried out the versions released in German and French, respectively; then I found the eBay UK version, but before I even installed it, lo & behold a new Chatter alert popped up in the upper-right-hand corner of our [freshly r...

Web resources about - EBAY Firefox companion will not work with my Firefox! - mozilla.feedback.ebay

Companion dog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Companion dog usually describes a dog that does not work , providing only companionship as a pet , rather than usefulness by doing specific tasks. ...

Conscious Companion (@C_Companion) on Twitter

Companions Lite for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Companions Lite on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Army veteran allegedly assaulted police and RSPCA inspector after breaking his companion dog out of shelter ...
... the RSCPA's Weston Creek headquarters. A former Australian soldier allegedly assaulted police and an RSPCA inspector after breaking his companion ...

People are falling in love with Microsoft's 'Little Bing' virtual companion
People in China are falling in love with Microsoft's Xiaoice, a project that translates as "Little Bing," according to GeekWire . The software ...

Dog leads investigators to stranded canine companion
A Scottish terrier in Boston has her best dog friend to thank for being alive after she became stuck on a downed tree

U-pet, Pet Carriers With Bubble Window for Your Creature Companion
These backpacks let your animal see the world like a little astronaut. via U-pet Most animals are not okay with being carried around in a small ...

Bikes vs Cars Doc Released, Along With Companion App To Track Cycling Impacts
... as a tool for positive change, as well as the conflict between the two named modes [&hellip Bikes vs Cars Doc Released, Along With Companion ...

Japanese company creating a robot companion for your desk
MJI Robotics has almost completed its More Joyful Innovation Communication Robot, an egg-shaped cyber companion with a 5-inch screen, built-in ...

Hasbro’s Latest Venture Brings Toy Cats To Life To Be Companions To The Elderly
... four-legged company, without the hassle of scooping kitty litter, then you might be the perfect candidate for Hasbro’s new line of “companion ...