ebay companion for firefox feedback

Name:    paul
Email:   paulpetrucciathotmaildotcodotuk
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
the concept is great! as I use ebay alot allmost
daily infact ,it could use a few more features & a
little fine tuneing, BUT this is all redundant as at
the moment on my desktop anyway,there is a not
insignificant delay between the companion & the ebay
page that can & has lead to me loseing auctions & as
the whole point (?) is to help the user win his bids
, then having a "companion" alerting me with a "pop
up" that I have won a bid a miniute after I allready
know because I have had to watch & bid directly on
the Ebay page itself frustrating & pointless. Because
the delay between the two makes the companion useless
against "snipeing" & pretty ineffective in less
competetive auctions . So untill the sync is spot on,
the other tweaks I can think off are a mute point.
 Good idea but no cigar..  by Baco

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/2.0.0.16;MEGAUPLOAD 1.0 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/

see it.
0
paul
5/29/2009 6:12:39 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow