eBay addon for Firefox does not support eBay.IT as companion

Name:    Paolo Marani
Email:   paolo_maraniatfastwebnetdotit
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
PLease, add eBay.it as companinon option for the eBay
firefox addin, thanx

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; it; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6
0
Paolo
8/1/2007 12:35:36 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com
Name: Betsie Bolger Email: ebetsyatswbelldotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com Comments: First of all: KuDoS to y'all for a SuPeR-RaPiD rollout of the new Firefox Companion for eBay -- a.k.a. ebay-EDITION Beta: I already had downloaded/installed/tried out the versions released in German and French, respectively; then I found the eBay UK version, but before I even installed it, lo & behold a new Chatter alert popped up in the upper-right-hand corner of our [freshly r...

go on Firefox! (my IE's ebay toolbar sucks but the Firefox Companion for ebay not)
Name: viktor Email: viktorkalocsaiatyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: go on Firefox! (my IE's ebay toolbar sucks but the Firefox Companion for ebay not) Comments: I have IE7 and the latest Firefox with uptodate OS and legal softwares. When I'm on ebay, I use IE7 but that browsers sucks. I hve no other choice but IE7 for my ebay transactions because the ebay and Paypal toolbar. Since I have this companion in my Firefox, my IE ebay toolbar (ebaytoolbardaemon) shuts down every day many times. When I start the IE again the the icon comes back then shuts d...

ebay firefox companion für ebay
Name: Spisländer Email: adotspislaenderatyahoodotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay firefox companion für ebay Comments: Super Einrichtung, leider wird bei einer Aktualisierung, mit einem Artikel im Verkauf, die BEsucherzahl und die Beobachter nicht Aktualisiert. Auch wäre es von Vorteil wenn man den Aktualisierungsinterval selbst eingeben könnte. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Ebay companion with Ebay US
Name: Nick Jones Email: usbulldogatgooglemaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay companion with Ebay US Comments: I feel it would be a handy addition if within the Ebay companion you could also add another Ebay website to search from.The search box should stay where it is but there is a drop down box where you select which Ebay you search. Not a difficult addition and would save time too. Cheers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Bidding Differential between ebay screen & firefox ebay companion
Name: Janice Wade Email: jankymwatthreedotcomdotau Product: eBay Companion Summary: Bidding Differential between ebay screen & firefox ebay companion Comments: I bid on an item was out bid, placed a further 2 bids & main screen showed I was lead bidder, even after refreshing the FF ebay companion it still said I was out bid. (I refreshed 3 times & still got the same message). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers...

Firefox Companion for eBay makes it so easy to keep track of eBay while getting on with other stuff
Name: Catherine Email: catb69athotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox Companion for eBay makes it so easy to keep track of eBay while getting on with other stuff Comments: It is so handy to have alerts to let you know an auction is finishing, that you may otherwise have forgotten about. I am finding Firefox Companion for eBay extremely useful. Brilliant. :-) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Addon Firefox Companion eBay
Name: Sandro Email: SandroWittassekatgmxdotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Addon Firefox Companion eBay Comments: Hallo. Ich finde die Schaltfläche etwas klein, das Menü beim Pfeil sollte anders gemacht werden, sodass nicht gleich die Spalte aufklappt, weil es störend ist. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

mein ebay-my ebay
Name: glassmacher Email: eglassmacheratgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: mein ebay-my ebay Comments: ich habe den deutschen morzilla firefox runtergeladen,bekomme aber wenn ich an der oberen leiste fuer ebay klicke,mein ebay nur in english (my ebay),obwohl mein ebay in deutsch dasteht und ich es so brauche !!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://de.www.mozilla.com/de/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay
Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-David Email: yourdotnameatgmxdotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay Comments: Mir fehlt ein button an der sidebar, der sie auf einen klick aus und einblendet. Zum öffnen ist die symbolleiste oben ok, aber ich haette gerne die möglichkeit die sidebar einfach aus/einzublenden Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8 On 22 Okt., 14:50, Schmidhofer, Jan-David <hendrix-no- replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-Dav...

My feedback on ebay Firefox companion
Name: Simon Skilling Email: simondotskillingatslavetothescreendotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: My feedback on ebay Firefox companion Comments: Hi, great idea, and mostly nice execution - just a couple of points. The warning 'This list is only showing a limited amount of your listings' cannot be permanently disabled. This becomes quite annoying if you always have more than a few items in your list. Also when you select a subset for your list (e.g. Watching) there is a heading of 'Watching' on each item. There's no need for this - as everything is...

ebay companion for firefox feedback
Name: paul Email: paulpetrucciathotmaildotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay companion for firefox feedback Comments: the concept is great! as I use ebay alot allmost daily infact ,it could use a few more features & a little fine tuneing, BUT this is all redundant as at the moment on my desktop anyway,there is a not insignificant delay between the companion & the ebay page that can & has lead to me loseing auctions & as the whole point (?) is to help the user win his bids , then having a "companion" alerting me with a "pop up"...

Request of ebay companion for ebay.com.my
Name: Xavier Email: xavierlimatamorossappareldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Request of ebay companion for ebay.com.my Comments: Hi. I'm a ebay user from Malaysia, and are start using ebay Malaysia site for my e-business recently. I've found that ebay companion add-on for Firefox is a great feature that easier my life to keep an eye on my listing on ebay, as I'm a Firefox supporter. But then I found that ebay companian currently still doesn't support ebay Malaysia site, which I only can link to other ebay site to view my listing, this is not conveni...

[Hendrix] Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay
Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-David Email: yourdotnameatgmxdotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay Comments: Mir fehlt ein button an der sidebar, der sie auf einen klick aus und einblendet. Zum öffnen ist die symbolleiste oben ok, aber ich haette gerne die möglichkeit die sidebar einfach aus/einzublenden Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8 On 22 Okt., 14:50, Schmidhofer, Jan-David <hendrix-no- replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-Dav...

Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition
Name: Jörn Cölsch Email: joernatcoelsch-onlinedotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition Comments: Hallo! Vorab, ich bin sehr begeistert von der Erweiterung des Firefox um die eBay-Funktionen. Respekt - tolle Sache! Es gibt jedoch zwei Features, die mir fehlen und das Ganze abrunden würden: 1. Einstellung für Automatische Aktualisierung Es ist zwar super, dass ich mit nur einem Klick meine Auktionen aktualisieren kann. Es wäre jedoch klasse, wenn ich in den Einstellungen vorgeben könnte, dass ...

Web resources about - eBay addon for Firefox does not support eBay.IT as companion - mozilla.feedback.ebay

Companion dog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Companion dog usually describes a dog that does not work , providing only companionship as a pet , rather than usefulness by doing specific tasks. ...

Conscious Companion (@C_Companion) on Twitter

Companions Lite for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Companions Lite on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Kangaroo photos capture pair with dead companion
Scene plays out as male cradles his dead mate and joey looks on.

Army veteran allegedly assaulted police and RSPCA inspector after breaking his companion dog out of shelter ...
... the RSCPA's Weston Creek headquarters. A former Australian soldier allegedly assaulted police and an RSPCA inspector after breaking his companion ...

Microsoft dismisses iPad Pro as “a companion device” and references old Steve Jobs stylus quote
A senior Microsoft spokesman dismissed the iPad Pro as nothing more than a companion device, contrasting it with the Microsoft Surface when speaking ...

Microsoft may be right to dub the iPad Pro a ‘companion device’
... available directly from Cupertino. Still, Laycock points out a truth about the iPad Pro, stating that the device is always going to be a companion ...

Microsoft: iPad Pro will never be more than a ‘companion’ device
... iPad Pro can't compare to Microsoft's own Surface line of laptop-tablet hybrids and he said it would never be anything more than a "companion" ...

People are falling in love with Microsoft's 'Little Bing' virtual companion
People in China are falling in love with Microsoft's Xiaoice, a project that translates as "Little Bing," according to GeekWire . The software ...

Dog leads investigators to stranded canine companion
A Scottish terrier in Boston has her best dog friend to thank for being alive after she became stuck on a downed tree