Companion sends me to ebay.com (US) not ebay.co.uk

Name:    Karl Dallas
Email:   karldallasatf2sdotcom
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
I have downloaded and installed the ebay companion,
but it connects me to the US ebay, not the UK one.
How can I change this?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11
0
Karl
12/21/2007 12:08:29 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

On Dec 21 2007, 12:08 pm, Karl Dallas <hendrix-no-
replyatmozilladotorg> wrote:
> Name:    Karl Dallas
> Email:   karldallasatf2sdotcom
> Product: eBay Companion
>
> Comments:
> I have downloaded and installed the ebay companion,
> but it connects me to the US ebay, not the UK one.
> How can I change this?
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11

Click on the little arrow to the right of the eBay icon. Select
"Options...". Go to More and then select the eBay.co.uk site from the
drop down.
0
jonathan

[Hendrix] Companion sends me to ebay.com (US) not ebay.co.uk
Name: Karl Dallas Email: karldallasatf2sdotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Companion sends me to ebay.com (US) not ebay.co.uk Comments: I have downloaded and installed the ebay companion, but it connects me to the US ebay, not the UK one. How can I change this? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 On Dec 21 2007, 12:08 pm, Karl Dallas <hendrix-no- replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Karl Dallas > Email: karldallasatf2sdotcom > Product: eBay Companion > Summary: Compani...

LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com
Name: Betsie Bolger Email: ebetsyatswbelldotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com Comments: First of all: KuDoS to y'all for a SuPeR-RaPiD rollout of the new Firefox Companion for eBay -- a.k.a. ebay-EDITION Beta: I already had downloaded/installed/tried out the versions released in German and French, respectively; then I found the eBay UK version, but before I even installed it, lo & behold a new Chatter alert popped up in the upper-right-hand corner of our [freshly r...

Ebay companion with Ebay US
Name: Nick Jones Email: usbulldogatgooglemaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay companion with Ebay US Comments: I feel it would be a handy addition if within the Ebay companion you could also add another Ebay website to search from.The search box should stay where it is but there is a drop down box where you select which Ebay you search. Not a difficult addition and would save time too. Cheers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Request of ebay companion for ebay.com.my
Name: Xavier Email: xavierlimatamorossappareldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Request of ebay companion for ebay.com.my Comments: Hi. I'm a ebay user from Malaysia, and are start using ebay Malaysia site for my e-business recently. I've found that ebay companion add-on for Firefox is a great feature that easier my life to keep an eye on my listing on ebay, as I'm a Firefox supporter. But then I found that ebay companian currently still doesn't support ebay Malaysia site, which I only can link to other ebay site to view my listing, this is not conveni...

Ebay companion directing to ebay US site.
Name: John Morgan Email: johnmorgan108atgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay companion directing to ebay US site. Comments: The companion worked fine. The only issue I can think of is that when I click on an item to view it then I am directed to the ebay.com site in the US but I am located in the uk and use the ebay.co.uk site. Many times, until I realised what was going on, I ended up searching for things in the US when I should have been in the UK. I then had to type in www.ebay.co.uk and go from there. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows N...

mein ebay-my ebay
Name: glassmacher Email: eglassmacheratgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: mein ebay-my ebay Comments: ich habe den deutschen morzilla firefox runtergeladen,bekomme aber wenn ich an der oberen leiste fuer ebay klicke,mein ebay nur in english (my ebay),obwohl mein ebay in deutsch dasteht und ich es so brauche !!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://de.www.mozilla.com/de/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition
Name: Jörn Cölsch Email: joernatcoelsch-onlinedotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition Comments: Hallo! Vorab, ich bin sehr begeistert von der Erweiterung des Firefox um die eBay-Funktionen. Respekt - tolle Sache! Es gibt jedoch zwei Features, die mir fehlen und das Ganze abrunden würden: 1. Einstellung für Automatische Aktualisierung Es ist zwar super, dass ich mit nur einem Klick meine Auktionen aktualisieren kann. Es wäre jedoch klasse, wenn ich in den Einstellungen vorgeben könnte, dass ...

eBay addon for Firefox does not support eBay.IT as companion
Name: Paolo Marani Email: paolo_maraniatfastwebnetdotit Product: eBay Companion Summary: eBay addon for Firefox does not support eBay.IT as companion Comments: PLease, add eBay.it as companinon option for the eBay firefox addin, thanx Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; it; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

ebay firefox companion für ebay
Name: Spisländer Email: adotspislaenderatyahoodotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay firefox companion für ebay Comments: Super Einrichtung, leider wird bei einer Aktualisierung, mit einem Artikel im Verkauf, die BEsucherzahl und die Beobachter nicht Aktualisiert. Auch wäre es von Vorteil wenn man den Aktualisierungsinterval selbst eingeben könnte. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

EBay companion no longer shows status of actions on EBay
Name: Steve Langford Product: eBay Companion Summary: EBay companion no longer shows status of actions on EBay Comments: With one of the recent updates to the EBay companion, it no longer shows status of items being bid, or watched. Proper check boxes are checked in options, but no activity is shown. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide...

Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages
Name: Gregorio D. Revelo III Email: iolo003atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages Comments: can you add ebay.ph in the choices of ebay choices? so that every time i click on the icon, i will be opening the ebay philippines web page Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Keeps resetting the OPTIONS for ebay page back to ebay.com
Name: Graham Young Email: grahamatyounggadotfree-onlinedotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: Keeps resetting the OPTIONS for ebay page back to ebay.com Comments: This is a real pain in the a***, as the addon appears to randomly decide to reset the option setting for your home ebay site back to ebay.com, which then stops the sidebar from working, and takes you to the wrong My Ebay page ?? Also happened in the previous build i installed 1.1.1, and i had hoped it would be fixed with this release. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1....

Defaul ebay page keeps switching to .com from .co.uk
Name: Joel Phillips Product: eBay Companion Summary: Defaul ebay page keeps switching to .com from .co.uk Comments: Hi, In Options>More>Ebay Pages I have chosen ebay.co.uk as the site to use. However, this options does not seem to be saved when I disconnect and reconnect Companion. Each time I re-open this option when I have closed and reopened Firefox, it has changed back to ebay.com. Likewise, when I click the "Connect to eBay" button, I am brought to the ebay.co.uk login screen. After logging in, I'm taken back to ebay.com. Any Active or Ended ite...

Bidding Differential between ebay screen & firefox ebay companion
Name: Janice Wade Email: jankymwatthreedotcomdotau Product: eBay Companion Summary: Bidding Differential between ebay screen & firefox ebay companion Comments: I bid on an item was out bid, placed a further 2 bids & main screen showed I was lead bidder, even after refreshing the FF ebay companion it still said I was out bid. (I refreshed 3 times & still got the same message). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers...

Web resources about - Companion sends me to ebay.com (US) not ebay.co.uk - mozilla.feedback.ebay

Companion dog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Companion dog usually describes a dog that does not work , providing only companionship as a pet , rather than usefulness by doing specific tasks. ...

Conscious Companion (@C_Companion) on Twitter

Companions Lite for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Companions Lite on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Army veteran allegedly assaulted police and RSPCA inspector after breaking his companion dog out of shelter ...
... the RSCPA's Weston Creek headquarters. A former Australian soldier allegedly assaulted police and an RSPCA inspector after breaking his companion ...

People are falling in love with Microsoft's 'Little Bing' virtual companion
People in China are falling in love with Microsoft's Xiaoice, a project that translates as "Little Bing," according to GeekWire . The software ...

Dog leads investigators to stranded canine companion
A Scottish terrier in Boston has her best dog friend to thank for being alive after she became stuck on a downed tree

U-pet, Pet Carriers With Bubble Window for Your Creature Companion
These backpacks let your animal see the world like a little astronaut. via U-pet Most animals are not okay with being carried around in a small ...

Bikes vs Cars Doc Released, Along With Companion App To Track Cycling Impacts
... as a tool for positive change, as well as the conflict between the two named modes [&hellip Bikes vs Cars Doc Released, Along With Companion ...

Japanese company creating a robot companion for your desk
MJI Robotics has almost completed its More Joyful Innovation Communication Robot, an egg-shaped cyber companion with a 5-inch screen, built-in ...

Hasbro’s Latest Venture Brings Toy Cats To Life To Be Companions To The Elderly
... four-legged company, without the hassle of scooping kitty litter, then you might be the perfect candidate for Hasbro’s new line of “companion ...