Can't login... doesn't work at all.

Name:    tester
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
System: openSUSE 10.2
Architecture: x86_64
Firefox: 2.0.0.3 (x86_64)

Nothing happens when I try to click the Login button
in the sidebar. Indeed, it doesn't seem to be a
clickable button but just an image. If I try to login
via the ebay toolbar icon, nothing happens either.
ebay->login and ebay->options doesn't work... nothing
happens when I click those menu items.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070320 SUSE/2.0.0.3-11.1 Firefox/2.0.0.3
0
tester
5/3/2007 4:25:18 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

On May 3, 6:25 pm, tester <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote:
> Name:    tester
> Product: eBay Companion
>
> Comments:
> System: openSUSE 10.2
> Architecture: x86_64
> Firefox: 2.0.0.3 (x86_64)
>
> Nothing happens when I try to click the Login button
> in the sidebar. Indeed, it doesn't seem to be a
> clickable button but just an image. If I try to login
> via the ebay toolbar icon, nothing happens either.
> ebay->login and ebay->options doesn't work... nothing
> happens when I click those menu items.
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070320 SUSE/2.0.0.3-11.1 Firefox/2.0.0.3

I have exactly the same problem !!! nothing happens !
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; fr; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20060601
Firefox/2.0.0.3 (Ubuntu-edgy)

0
Mehdi
5/3/2007 6:53:16 PM
On 3 Mai, 20:53, Mehdi <meh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 3, 6:25 pm, tester <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote:
>

> > Name:    tester
> > Product: eBay Companion
>
> > Comments:
> > System: openSUSE 10.2
> > Architecture: x86_64
> > Firefox: 2.0.0.3 (x86_64)
>
> > Nothing happens when I try to click theLoginbutton
> > in the sidebar. Indeed, it doesn't seem to be a
> > clickable button but just an image. If I try tologin
> > via the ebay toolbar icon, nothing happens either.
> > ebay->loginand ebay->options doesn't work... nothing
> > happens when I click those menu items.
>
> > Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070320 SUSE/2.0.0.3-11.1 Firefox/2.0.0.3
>
> I have exactly the same problem !!! nothing happens !
> Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; fr; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20060601
> Firefox/2.0.0.3 (Ubuntu-edgy)
Same problem here!
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309
Firefox/2.0.0.3

0
heiko

[Hendrix] Can't login... doesn't work at all.
Name: tester Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't login... doesn't work at all. Comments: System: openSUSE 10.2 Architecture: x86_64 Firefox: 2.0.0.3 (x86_64) Nothing happens when I try to click the Login button in the sidebar. Indeed, it doesn't seem to be a clickable button but just an image. If I try to login via the ebay toolbar icon, nothing happens either. ebay->login and ebay->options doesn't work... nothing happens when I click those menu items. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070320 SUSE/2.0.0.3...

Installation 'Sybase DataWindow PS' printer on W98 doesn't work (so PDF export can't work either)
I have a problem with export DataWindow content to PDF on W98 systems. (I don't have any problem with PDF export on other systems like as WINNT, W2K, WXP). I found out that the problem is in the Sybase DataWindow PS printer. It looks like installed but it DOESN'T WORK on W98. When I try print something on this printer then no PostScript file is created. So I tried manual installation of it but it occurs an error during manual installation (I used description of instalation from Bruce Armstrong). The error said that printer driver (PSCRIPT.DLL) can't be loaded. I use...

I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore...
Name: Stephen Email: retrodotrevivalathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore... Comments: I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore... the addons menu is blank with all weird buttons on the button, and all my addons i cant get to but some still are there like my google toolbar but it won't show in addons, and some buttons are in the navagation toolbar. i will have to uninstall if you can't help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5....

Tabcontainer doesn't work at all ---can't see it
I have the  TabContainer setup using a sample I found online. I also have the ajax control toolkit installed. But...I'm just not seeing the container when I view the page. I assume I need to copy the CSS over, but there are also images in that directory AND a .js file. Where do these go??? Is the TabContainer looking for them in a specific place? Please help. Thanks.  Nevermind. You have to take out sample onclicks from the sample that don't exist. ...

Can't figure out why this script doesn't work
I've got an ASP.NET WebControl Button, and I'm trying to call a JavaScript function from it when it's clicked. I'm setting the OnClientClick attribute of the button like this: OnClientClick="return clickMe();" and here is the JavaScript: it's supposed to NOT post back to the server if a TextBox control on the page is empty, but it's not working: <script type="text/javascript">function clickMe() {     var textbox = document.getElementById('ctl00_cphMainContent_mytextbox').value; // get the value of the TextBox webcont...

Urgent: AutoCompleteExtender doesn't work/Updatepanel doesn't work
This is my code for the AutoCompleteExtender <asp:textbox id="txtQuickSearch" runat="server" CssClass="inputText" style="width:145px; "></asp:textbox> <atlas:AutoCompleteExtender runat="server" ID="acSearch"> <atlas:AutoCompleteProperties TargetControlID="txtQuickSearch" Enabled="True" ServicePath="http://localhost/Sony.BusinessSuite.Web.UI/AtlasServices/MasterData.asmx" ServiceMethod="GetAllModels" minimumprefixlength="2" /> </atlas:AutoCompleteExtender> When i start typing fiddler shows: # Result Host URL Body Caching Content-Type User-...

Spellchecker doesn't work: no error, just doesn't work
Hey all. This is only happening with one person. It's all GW7 no SP. has worked fine before. Anyway when they type along it doesn't catch that spelling and it doesn't fire up spell check before it's sent like it is checked off to do. It does nothing. It just sends it when you click send; no error, nothing. I did a rebuild, analyze/fix. I have it set at all levels for this user. any ideas Mark, well, I'd try a more recent client version first. GW7 was less than stellar before SP1. Uwe -- Novell Support Connection Volunteer SysOp Please don...

Freenx doesn't work, NX doesn't work with compiz. Questions
FreeNX just doesn't work. NX from nomachine installed well, but I guess that limits me to two logins? NX doesn't work with compiz, tho, at least from machines not running compiz. So no great surprise. :-) Is there any way to run startkde that disables compiz and uses kwin? Alternatively, hows the easiest way to handle alternative logins? I could link the two documents folders together, but then I'd have problems with file permissions. I'm just looking for ideas here, I could live with two logins. -- dougnc -------------------------------------------...

can't ssh into laptop -- password doesn't work
grr--I was about to post this but my browser crashed so I have to write it again-- So, I jaibroke my iPod touch and have OpenSSH and I can ssh into my iPod, but I cannot ssh back into my Laptop?? I did Code: -------------------- $ echo '192.168.*.*' >> /etc/hosts.allow ##I googled and it said to do this $ echo 'sshd: 192.168.*.*' >> /etc/hosts.allow -------------------- I also uncommented these lines in /etc/ssh/sshd_config: Code: -------------------- Port 22 AddressFamily any ListenAddress 0.0.0.0 ListenAddre...

Can't get the Web Controls to work.. The Build.Bat file doesn't work? HELP>> ARGGG>.
Hi.. I was wanting to use the IE Web Controls, the Tab Strip, etc, and play with it.. Since I have IIS 5, I thought I'd copy them there using the Read me.txt instructions and then copy to a dev server that I use at a web host.. Well, everything worked except the Build file doesn't build the Microsoft.UI.Webcontrols.DLL file? When I try to run it by double clicking on it, it runs really fast in  the DOS window, but I can't see what it says and it closes.. So I tried to do so manually and I received an error that the "cse.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command or batch...

client install doesn't work and can't uninstall client
Help! I installed Groupwise 6.5 client on a freshly formatted workstation. All seemed to go normal, except when i tried to run Groupwise i get the following... Groupwise is not properly installed. The Groupwise components could not be initialized. Please run groupwise setup, or contact your systme administrator. so i then tried to uninstall the the client and i get this... The log file "C:\windows\system32\delsl2.isu" is not valid or the data has been corrupted. Uninstallation will not continue. so i then tried to just do an install anyway, and i end up...

Web resources about - Can't login... doesn't work at all. - mozilla.feedback.ebay