Bidding Differential between ebay screen & firefox ebay companion

Name:    Janice Wade
Email:   jankymwatthreedotcomdotau
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
I bid on an item was out bid, placed a further 2 bids
& main screen showed I was lead bidder, even after
refreshing the FF ebay companion it still said I was
out bid. (I refreshed 3 times & still got the same
message).

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6
From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/

see it.
0
Janice
2/8/2009 6:11:56 AM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow