Notes from today's BiWeekly Open MDN meeting

Notes in the etherpad:
https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/devengage-2015-02-24

*Action Items:*

   - [Jean-Yves] Ask Sandra: "Instead of doc needs for MWC/GDC, we should
   ask who is the person defining the technical content".  Ask at first
   Evangelist meeting she is in (after MWC), or per e-mail  (after MWC).

   - [Diane] follow up with Kev Needham re: Yahoo! ads + Jason's team re:
   SO ads

Cheerio,
Diane

--
Diane Tate
Mozilla Developer Network <http://developer.mozilla.org>
diane@mozilla.com
@tbiz
0
Diane
2/24/2015 4:59:42 PM
mozilla.engagement.developers 983 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Minutes from today's MDN Open Team BiWeekly Meeting
Thanks to those of us on today's call. Notes in the agenda: https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/devengage-2015-01-27 *ACTION ITEMS*: - Justin to post MDN survey results (past on MDN team wiki page & ongoing on MDN) - ALL read metrics thread to be posted in drivers and respond Completed Items from last meeting: - Janet, others to list all current meetings on wiki ( *https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings)* <https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings)> with brief description of each Finally, please add your items to the next agenda for Fe...

Minutes / notes from today's MDN Meeting
Thanks all for joining! Note that in lieu of a meeting on Dec 30 we will instead hold 'open work session' where you can log in to the DevEngage Vidyo for some remote companionship. Notes at: https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/devengage-2014-12-16? *Action Items*: - Janet to determine best location for community meeting wiki - ALL to have open vidyo work time on Dec 30 in lieu of this meeting happy holidays all! Diane -- Diane Tate Mozilla Developer Relations diane@mozilla.com @tbiz ...

Notes from today's Bi-Weekly Open Team Meeting
Here are the notes from today's bi-weekly MDN meeting: https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/devengage-2015-02-10 ....and don't forget to switch over from engagement-developers@lists.mozilla.org to mdn@lists.mozilla.org Cheerio, Diane On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 8:34 AM, Diane Tate <dtate@mozilla.com> wrote: > Same time, same Vidyo and IRC places -- agenda with all the time & > connection details is here: > https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/devengage-2015-02-10 > > See you in 23.5 hours! > > Diane > > -- > Diane Tate >...

Don't forget today's MDN community meeting
Hey all! Don't forget today's MDN community meeting! Feel free to add to the agenda: https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Community_meetings/2013-10-23 -- Eric Shepherd Developer Documentation Lead Mozilla Blog: http://www.bitstampede.com/ Twitter: @sheppy ...

Meeting notes and action items from today's October 28th, 2015 QA team meeting are up
Hi all - Today's notes and action items from our October 28th, 2015 QA team meeting are up, here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Team_Meeting/QA_Team_Meeting-2015-10-28#Action_Items_and_notes_from_the_meeting Action Items: 1. Stephen to ask Florin about whether Softvision can attend (earlier QA meeting?) and/or currently watch Air Mozilla replay 2. Stuart to ask Laura if she can guest-appear and talk about her perspective on Go Faster/quality, to the team' Notes: - A-Team experimenting with 8-week mentored projects to attract longer-term contributo...

Notes + Action Item from today's meeting
Thanks for a fun chat all - good reads and notes in the etherpad. https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/devengage-2014-09-09 _Action Items:_ ALL send Ali and Janet ideas on topics and topic presenters Please start adding your topics for next week! >https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/devengage-2014-09-16 Cheerio, Diane -- Diane (Bisgeier) Tate Program Manager *Mozilla Developer Engagement* diane@mozilla.com -- @tbiz -- US Mobile: +1-415-250-1724 ...

Minutes from today's MDN Community Meeting
Hello and happy '15! Today's minutes are at https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/devengage-2015-01-13 (all archives at https://wiki.mozilla.org/Engagement/Developer_Engagement/Meetings) Specific Decisions & Action items: Decisions: - Consolidate mdn-drivers@ and engagement-Developers@ to new MDN@ list - MDN meetings to happen in #MDN (including these meetings when we have them) and communications will happen on a new MDN@ list Actions: - Janet, others to list all current meetings on wiki ( *https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings)* &...

Minutes from today's MDN Community Meeting
Hello and happy '15! Today's minutes are at https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/devengage-2015-01-13 (all archives at https://wiki.mozilla.org/Engagement/Developer_Engagement/Meetings) Specific Decisions & Action items: Decisions: - Consolidate mdn-drivers@ and engagement-Developers@ to new MDN@ list - MDN meetings to happen in #MDN (including these meetings when we have them) and communications will happen on a new MDN@ list Actions: - Janet, others to list all current meetings on wiki ( *https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings)* &...

Slides + Notes from Today's Engagement Call
Hi folks: Please check out notes + slides below. A very special thank you to team Toronto for hosting. Notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/call-agenda-dec-21-2011 Slides: http://htmlpad.org/engagement-call-dec21/# Thanks! Mary J. Colvig Director of Contributor Engagement Mozilla 415-336-5938 @foxymary www.mozilla.org/firefox ...

Notes from today's Firefox Support meeting
What follows are the notes from today's Firefox Support meeting. For those of you that couldn't attend, this should be a good recap of the things we discussed. Additionally, below is a link to the full audio of today's meeting. If there's anything I missed or should have explained further, feel free to reply back here. http://samuelsidler.com/media/firefox-support-meeting-2007-05-08.mp3 For those of you who couldn't make it, we'd love to hear comments and ideas from you regarding this meeting. Be sure and let us know if there's anything else we can do to...

Notes from today's QA Team Meeting
Please visit to the link to see the notes and items discussed at today's QA Team Meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/StaffMeetings/QA-Staff-06-11-2014 ...

Reminder for tomorrow's MDN Open Team meeting
That's right, it's the MDN Open Team Meeting every other Tuesday, 8am PST! Please 1) Look through last week's action items (below) and follow up as appropriate; and 2) Add your agenda items (including your project updates) to the etherpad: https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/devengage-2015-01-27 See you all on the DevEngage Vidyo in 22 hours and 50 minutes. Cheers, Diane ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Diane Tate <dtate@mozilla.com> Date: Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 9:17 AM Subject: Minutes from today's MDN Community Meeting To: engageme...

Notes / Action Items from today's DevRel IRC meeting
Party on! https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/devengage-2014-08-12 _Action Items_: * Luke to draft post on GitHub auth for Hacks, reach out to Robert re: timing * ALL take the DevRel survey by Aug 20! http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1754636/Developer-Relations-August-2014-Goals-Survey%20 * ALL help refine MozFest proposals & help (e.g. staff) with sessionsby August 22: https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/mozfest <https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/mozfest> -- *Diane (Bisgeier) Tate* Program Manager, Mozilla Developer Engageme...

Notes and Action Items from today's QMO Redesign meeting
Notes and Action Items from today's meeting: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/QMO-Redesign-Meeting-2014-08-21 On Line 55 of the etherpad there is also a list of things that new people can help with if they want to get involved in this project. Stay tuned - we will also be having Documentation Sprint Fridays - look for an announcement of the Sprint Meetings coming soon. ...

Web resources about - Notes from today's BiWeekly Open MDN meeting - mozilla.engagement.developers