MDN writers/tech evangelism meeting TODAY, March 3rd, 16:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST.

Hi all,

The next MDN writers/tech evangelists meeting is TODAY, March 3rd, at =
16:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST.

In this meeting we discuss things of a shared interest between MDN and =
Mozilla tech evangelism, such as Hacks blog topics, upcoming events and =
releases that need evangelism work, and more.

* See here for more details: =
https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings/MDN-TechEvan
* The meeting minutes/notes are here: =
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mdn-techevan-meet-20150303 - feel free to =
add any agenda items you want to discuss.

Best regards, and see you there.

Chris Mills
  Senior tech writer || Mozilla
developer.mozilla.org || MDN
  cmills@mozilla.com || @chrisdavidmills

0
Chris
3/3/2015 8:27:39 AM
mozilla.engagement.developers 983 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

MDN writers/tech evangelism meeting today, Feb 3rd, 16:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST.
Hi all, The next MDN writers/tech evangelists meeting is today, February 3rd, at = 16:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST. In this meeting we discuss things of a shared interest between MDN and = Mozilla tech evangelism, such as Hacks blog topics, upcoming events and = releases that need evangelism work, and more. * See here for more details: = https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings/MDN-TechEvan * The meeting minutes/notes are here: = https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mdn-techevan-meet-20150203 - feel free to = add any agenda items you want to discuss. Best regards, and see you there. Chris...

MDN writers/tech evangelism meeting scheduled TODAY, March 31st, 16:30pm BST / 08:30am PST
Hi all, The next MDN writers/tech evangelists meeting is TODAY, March 31st, at = 16:30pm BST / 08:30am PST. No more time zone weirdness! ;-) In this meeting we discuss things of a shared interest between MDN and = Mozilla tech evangelism, such as Hacks blog topics, upcoming events and = releases that need evangelism work, and more. * See here for more details: = https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings/MDN-TechEvan * The meeting minutes/notes are here: = https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mdn-techevan-meet-20150331 - feel free to = add any agenda items you want to discuss. Best regar...

MDN writers/tech evangelism meeting TOMORROW, Feb 10th, 16:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST.
Hi all, The next MDN writers/tech evangelists meeting is tomorrow, February = 10th, at 16:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST. In this meeting we discuss things of a shared interest between MDN and = Mozilla tech evangelism, such as Hacks blog topics, upcoming events and = releases that need evangelism work, and more. * See here for more details: = https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings/MDN-TechEvan * The meeting minutes/notes are here: = https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mdn-techevan-meet-20150210 - feel free to = add any agenda items you want to discuss. Best regards, and see you there. C...

MDN writers/tech evangelism meeting TOMORROW, Feb 24th, 16:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST.
Hi all, The next MDN writers/tech evangelists meeting is TOMORROW, February = 24TH, at 16:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST. In this meeting we discuss things of a shared interest between MDN and = Mozilla tech evangelism, such as Hacks blog topics, upcoming events and = releases that need evangelism work, and more. * See here for more details: = https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings/MDN-TechEvan * The meeting minutes/notes are here: = https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mdn-techevan-meet-20150224 - feel free to = add any agenda items you want to discuss. Best regards, and see you there. C...

MDN writers/tech evangelism meeting TODAY, June 30th, 16:30pm BST / 08:30am PST.
Hi all, The next MDN writers/tech evangelists meeting is TODAY, June 30th, at = 16:30pm BST / 08:30am PST. In this meeting we discuss things of a shared interest between MDN and = Mozilla tech evangelism, such as Hacks blog topics, upcoming events and = releases that need evangelism work, and more. * See here for more details: = https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings/MDN-TechEvan * The meeting minutes/notes are here: = https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mdn-techevan-meet-20150630 - feel free to = add any agenda items you want to discuss. Best regards, and see you there. Chris Mi...

MDN writers/tech evangelism meeting scheduled TOMORROW, March 17th, 15:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST.
Hi all, The next MDN writers/tech evangelists meeting is TOMORROW, March 17th, = at 15:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST. In this meeting we discuss things of a shared interest between MDN and = Mozilla tech evangelism, such as Hacks blog topics, upcoming events and = releases that need evangelism work, and more. * See here for more details: = https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings/MDN-TechEvan * The meeting minutes/notes are here: = https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mdn-techevan-meet-20150317 - feel free to = add any agenda items you want to discuss. Best regards, Chris Mills Senior tec...

MDN writers/tech evangelism meeting NEXT TUESDAY, Feb 17th, 16:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST.
Hi all, The next MDN writers/tech evangelists meeting is NEXT TUESDAY, February = 17th, at 16:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST. In this meeting we discuss things of a shared interest between MDN and = Mozilla tech evangelism, such as Hacks blog topics, upcoming events and = releases that need evangelism work, and more. * See here for more details: = https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings/MDN-TechEvan * The meeting minutes/notes are here: = https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mdn-techevan-meet-20150217 - feel free to = add any agenda items you want to discuss. FYI: I will be on vacation next w...

MDN writers and tech evangelism weekly meeting today, 16:30 GMT/08:30 PST
Hi all, The next MDN writers/tech evangelists meeting is today, January 20th, at = 16:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST. In this meeting we will discuss things of a shared interest between MDN = and Mozilla tech evangelism, such as Hacks blog topics, upcoming events = and releases that need evangelism work, topic in a box progress, and = more. * See here for more details: = https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings/MDN-TechEvan * The meeting minutes are here: = https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mdn-techevan-meet-20150120 If you are interested in joining the discussion, feel free to attend! S...

MDN writers and tech evangelism weekly meeting today, 16:30 GMT/08:30 PST
Hi all, The next MDN writers/tech evangelists meeting is today, January 20th, at = 16:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST. In this meeting we will discuss things of a shared interest between MDN = and Mozilla tech evangelism, such as Hacks blog topics, upcoming events = and releases that need evangelism work, topic in a box progress, and = more. * See here for more details: = https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings/MDN-TechEvan * The meeting minutes are here: = https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mdn-techevan-meet-20150120 If you are interested in joining the discussion, feel free to attend! S...

MDN writers and tech evangelists meeting, TODAY, 16:30 GMT/08:30 PST
Hi all, The next MDN writers/tech evangelists meeting is today, January 27th, at = 16:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST. In this meeting we discuss things of a shared interest between MDN and = Mozilla tech evangelism, such as Hacks blog topics, upcoming events and = releases that need evangelism work, and more. * See here for more details: = https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings/MDN-TechEvan * The meeting minutes/notes are here: = https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mdn-techevan-meet-20150127 - feel free to = add any agenda items you want to discuss. Best regards, and see you there. Chris...

NO MDN writers/tech evangelism meeting this week
Many of the core team are traveling tomorrow, so we will have the next = MDN versus tech evangelism meeting next week. Thanks! Chris Mills Senior tech writer || Mozilla developer.mozilla.org || MDN cmills@mozilla.com || @chrisdavidmills ...

Developer Engagement Weekly Meeting
Hi Developer Engagement folks, We will be holding regular weekly developer engagement meetings Tuesday at 9:00am PT, 16:00 UTC. The first meeting will be July 16. The purpose of this meeting is to get answers to questions around our developer facing efforts, share information and make sure our efforts are in sync. This meeting should call attention to information and announcements sent out before hand and should be primarily discussion based, not presentation based. Agenda, notes and dial in information here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Engagement/Developer_Engagement/Meetings/2013-0...

Next DevRel Meeting: Tuesday 16 December 08:00 PST / 16:00 UTC
DevRel MDNers-- We will have our next bi-weekly (as in, every other week) DevRel-MDN Vidyo-IRC-Etherpad meeting on *Tuesday 16 December,* 08:00 PST / 16:00 UTC (per http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/utc-to-pst-converter). Until then, Stormy will send out a summary of some key Mozlandia developments.. Please come with questions or input on that and more at our meeting on 16 December; agenda at https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/devengage-2014-12-16 Finally, due to the calendar migration that will be happening next week, you may want to transpose these announcements into your own ...

Developer Engagement meeting cancelled today
The Developer Engagement meeting for today is cancelled. We will be taking a break for the next couple of weeks for the holidays. See you all at our next meeting on January 7th! Happy Holidays! Stormy ...

Web resources about - MDN writers/tech evangelism meeting TODAY, March 3rd, 16:30pm GMT / 08:30am PST. - mozilla.engagement.developers

Evangelism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... with Evangelicalism , a common term for a wide range of "Evangelical" Protestant churches and groups. Christians who specialize in evangelism ...

Macintosh 1997 Evangelism - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore mariosundar's photos on Flickr. mariosundar has uploaded 1390 photos to Flickr.

The creed behind Cisco's IoT evangelism
The creed behind Cisco's IoT evangelism Business Spectator Veteran Cisco chief executive John Chambers believes the 'Internet of Things' (IOT) ...

Brand Evangelism Archives - AdPulp
AdPulp Home About Advertise Sounds Features Ad Jobs Contact Us September 22, 2014 Columbia Sportswear Films Brand Advocates On Field Trip In ...

Airplane Evangelism
Reflecting on the difficulties of sharing her faith, Rachel Held Evans shares a cringe-inducing anecdote about a chapel speaker she heard while ...

When Evangelism is really Tribalism
by Doctor Science It's the last day of San Diego ComicCon, the yearly extravaganza of pop and geek culture. Cory Doctorow posted a picture of ...

Obedient living key to evangelism – Don Fanning
Obedient living key to evangelism – Don Fanning

Product quality trumps evangelism
... to be reminded when it comes out, sign up here . For an excerpt, check out Designing for the Next Step The post Product quality trumps evangelism ...

Avon's 'Lipstick Evangelism' Shows Promise in Poverty Fight
New research about Avon's marketing operation in South Africa suggests that direct selling may provide a path from poverty for women in the developing ...

Unchurched Americans Most Resistant to Evangelism Outreach in 20 Years, Survey Finds
A new study from Christian Research company Barna Group reveals that unchurched Americans are the most resistant to outreach efforts by the church ...