PDB Symbols/symbol server

Does it exists server where are symbols from official Mozilla builds?
I'm interested in Thunderbird 2.0.0.18 win32 symbols.

PM
0
PM
11/25/2008 12:50:34 PM
mozilla.dev.tech.xpcom 1345 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

symbol server (symbols.m.o) moved
Hello, We're now hosting symbols in S3, and have just completed the transition of the Mozilla symbol server (http://symbols.mozilla.org) in bug 1097209. If you use this service and notice any problems, please file a bug in Socorro::Infra (or just let me know) Thanks! Rob Helmer ...

Read file symbol by symbol?
Friends, how read a file one by one symbols, not a whole string once at time? Thanks. -- -----------! My blessing! Ramis. ! -----------! http://www.samtan.fromru.com mailto: samtan@fromru.com Here is one script I used to inspect files use strict; my $fn; print"Enter the name of a file you want to examine "; while (<>) { $fn = $_; last if $fn; } print "Opening $fn\n"; open TF, "$fn" or die "Cannot open $fn:$!\n"; my @ov; my $ov; while (<TF>) { @ov = unpack('U*',$_); print; print"\t\t"...

Symbol lookup error
I'm using Inline->bind to bind to a static lib which has a few dependencies so I am setting LIBS to a series of 3 -L/-l pairs. Inline is successfully binding to the library and I go to make the call to the library but I'm failing with a Symbol lookup error - undefined symbol: bash-3.2$ /usr/local/bin/perl raid2 -load DbgSh.h Calling bind with libs set to -L/view/yfang_fp1.0_yfang_May24/vob/9200_packetcore/packetcore/infra/sysmgr/ipmi -lwiipmi -L/view/yfang_fp1.0_yfang_May24/vob/9200_packetcore/packetcore/infra/lib/src -lwinfra -L/vob/9200/software/common/debugshell ...

Symbols
Good Morning. This may sound like a lame question. Is there anywhere that I can get a key of the various symbols that accompany emails? E.G. I know that a paper clip symbol represents an attachment. Thanks -- JebediahShapnacker ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Finally found it in help! Sorry for wasting your time! -- JebediahShapnacker ------------------------------------------------------------------------ JebediahShapnacker's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=13749 View this thread: http://...

Symbols
Name: Mark Hall Email: altocarodrive1psatontdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Symbols Comments: I just downloaded your new release. What are the new symbols, Left arrow, right arrow, and left&right arrow on the same e-mail. Something looked like a candle. Just wondering. Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; FunWebProducts-MyWay; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; SpamBlockerUtility 4.6.1; InfoPath.1) ...

Symbols
Hello, if I for example the symbol "printer" of does it work, if I close then Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.2 duly and restart is it after some time, those symbol "printer" again disappeared. How can one prevent that? Greeting Pascal hebbet wrote: > Hello, if I for example the symbol "printer" of does it work, if I > close then Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.2 duly and restart is it after some > time, those symbol "printer" again disappeared. > > How can one prevent that? > > Greeting Pascal > localstore.rdf file is co...

Symbols
Hi, Was wondering what people thought about a kind of index page for symbols that are used (esp. JavaScript). A lot of programming books list such uses (and the Special:Allpages at the wiki would highlight any which had their own pages). For example, I just came across some code which uses left and right brackets on the left-hand side like this: var [Channel] = load('chrome://...', 'Channel'); and wasn't sure how to go about finding how the brackets were being used here. A page could list symbols like brackets and explain or link to some of their uses (...

No Symbol
How can I get data at relative point in Graph Object which no symbol at erery data point for display clear?because it having some series and a lot of points . ...

Symbols
How do I insert a symbol into an I7 report. By symbol I mean the symbol for micro (u). Select a text field, then write an "m" and finally change Font type to Symbol. <Barry_Knight> escribi� en el mensaje news:EBE92584A92F5F7D00135C2385256BAB.00135C3885256BAB@webforums... > How do I insert a symbol into an I7 report. > By symbol I mean the symbol for micro (u). ...

RFC 326 (v1) Symbols, symbols everywhere
This and other RFCs are available on the web at http://dev.perl.org/rfc/ =head1 TITLE Symbols, symbols everywhere =head1 VERSION Maintainer: Paolo Molaro <lupus@debian.org> Date: 26 Sep 2000 Mailing List: perl6-internals@perl.org Number: 326 Version: 1 Status: Developing =head1 ABSTRACT Perl should adopt scheme-like symbols, both at the language level and at the internals level. =head1 DESCRIPTION Symbols can be useful in a variety of ways both at the language level and as an implementation detail for efficiency reasons. =head2 Symbols at ...

What does the @ symbol do?
Not that there is any urgency to this, but I'm really wondering and this is impossible to search for. What's the difference between "hi there" and @"hi there" ?\ Thanks assuming you're talking about c#, both lines haven't any difference. @ before a string is to avoid double "\" in a string..you can't write just a backslash in a string...c# doesn't tolerate it because \ is used to comment..so you have to double it... ex: I want to write the path C:\MyFolder\MyFile you'll have to write it like this : "C:\\MyFolder\\MyFile...

Go to symbol definition / show symbol references
 Hi, I have read that the following fact applies to VS 2005:F12 - Go to symbol definitionShift-F12 - Show all references to a symbol Is there something like in VS 2008 too (it doesnt work for me in VS 2008)?   They both work for me in VS 2008.C# <---> VB.Net Translator  Hmm, since it doesnt seem to work for me:can you tell me how I can set the shortcut for the above? Under Tools -> Options -> Keyboard is where you can set shortcuts.C# <---> VB.Net Translator...

Cannot build symbol table
There have been a few similar posts, but this seems, to me, to be altogether different since this error is affecting my system quite adversely. Many important functions fail after an update from the openSuSE repositories (3rd time in as many days) and I have to reinstall the system from scratch. This most recent time, I disabled all experimental repos, in an attempt to prevent this from occurring again, but it happened nonetheless. The main things that I have noticed are failing: alsa and networkmanager (oddly I can still use ifup). This, which I've read about for other i...

No Symbol
I want to get data at every point in Graph Control ,but these points have no symbol(NoSymbol!).How can I get it to display with StaticText? ...

Web resources about - PDB Symbols/symbol server - mozilla.dev.tech.xpcom

File:Symbol unsupport vote.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.If the file has been ...

Peace for Paris - the artist behind the symbol that's gone viral
... of murderous attacks in Paris at the weekend, French artist Jean Jullien had sketched out what has become known as the Peace for Paris symbol ...

Paris attacks: #PeaceForParis symbol goes viral following terrorist attacks
A Peace for Paris symbol, combining the Eiffel Tower with the '60s peace sign, goes viral following the Paris terror attacks.

It’s Laundry Day, but what do the symbols mean on the label?
There are probably some people out there who know exactly what the care symbols on clothing labels mean. But, there are many who do not and if ...

Amazon backtracks after covering NYC subway car in Nazi symbols
... version of the book, Amazon Studios perhaps took that premise a little too literally by filling a New York City subway car with Nazi symbols ...

What’s up with all the Nazi Germany symbols on a NYC train?
Decorating a New York subway car with symbols from the second World War might be one of the best ways to promote The Man in the High Castle , ...

The rise of legendary singer and sex symbol Sir Tom Jones
In his new memoir, the artist recounts how he rose from his roots in the coal fields of Wales to become an international star and an honorary ...

Twitter could move beyond its heart symbol to offer richer responses
A feature hidden in a developer version of Twitter's app shows emoji to express more emotions. That feature would add complexity to the service, ...

Ads with World War II symbols pulled after outcry in NY - CNN.com
New York subway ads promoting the Amazon streaming series "The Man in the High Castle" have been pulled after an outcry.

SwiftKey Symbol: Keyboard for autistic and other “non-verbal” users
SwiftKey has a new keyboard app: Symbol . But it’s not a conventional QWERTY typer, but a visual-based system, aimed at non-verbal autistic people, ...