Ping - ping...

Frank, what happened to the schedule and inclusions of CAs? Is there any
problem preventing us from continuing to process the CAs which are ready
for the comments period?

--
Regards

Signer: Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Jabber: startcom@startcom.org
Blog:  	https://blog.startcom.org
0
Eddy
10/29/2008 9:13:28 PM
mozilla.dev.tech.crypto 2048 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

On 10/29/2008 11:13 PM, Eddy Nigg:
> Frank, what happened to the schedule and inclusions of CAs? Is there any
> problem preventing us from continuing to process the CAs which are ready
> for the comments period?

BTW, I'd like to propose to cut the comments period to one week, with
one additional week optional, should some issue has been raised during
the first week. Should no issue have come up during the first week, the
CA inclusion should proceed according and depending to schedule.

Of course should there be a problem with this proposal we could always
review it once again.

--
Regards

Signer: Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Jabber: startcom@startcom.org
Blog:  	https://blog.startcom.org
0
Eddy
11/3/2008 2:52:38 PM
On Nov 3, 2008, at 11:52 PM, Eddy Nigg wrote:

> On 10/29/2008 11:13 PM, Eddy Nigg:
>> Frank, what happened to the schedule and inclusions of CAs? Is
>> there any
>> problem preventing us from continuing to process the CAs which are
>> ready
>> for the comments period?
>>

> BTW, I'd like to propose to cut the comments period to one week,
> with one additional week optional, should some issue has been raised
> during the first week. Should no issue have come up during the first
> week, the CA inclusion should proceed according and depending to
> schedule.
>
> Of course should there be a problem with this proposal we could
> always review it once again.

Hi everyone,

I've been informed that Frank has been under the weather for 2 weeks
and that has delayed the schedule and review.  As soon as he is
feeling better, he'll re-start the schedule.

Wishing for Frank's speedy return to full health,

Gen

0
Gen

x-posting from dev-tech-crypto: web crypto APIs and resources
Hello Security Enthusiasts: I just started a conversation on Web Crypto APIs (low-level, high-level) and the resources to implement in Gecko. https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/mozilla.dev.tech.crypto/rQeNHJsYKoM Cheers, David ...

Trouble with dev-tech-crypto
I'm having trouble posting to this list. I'm trying to get an announcement posted, but the messages simply disappear without errors. If you end up seeing my messages multiple times, please apologize. This issue is being tracked in bugzilla at mozilla dot org number 839245. (Not including a link, just in case links are the reason why mails are being filtered.) Kai ...

dev-tech-crypto moderation changes
Since its origin a few months ago, the dev-tech-crypto@lists.mozilla.org list has been moderated, in an effort to keep spam out of the list. The rules have been rather simple: mail sent by list members gets right through, the rest goes into a moderation queue where it is reviewed daily. The occasional on-topic message from a non-subscriber address gets manually passed through, and the rest is discarded. Spam filters (are intended to) recognize most spam and discard it outright, so that the moderator need not review hundreds of spams daily to find the occasional rare nuggets. Un...

[moderator] testing dev-tech-crypto
I haven't seen any mail on this list for about two weeks. I'm wondering if subscribers have been trying to send mail and have been seeing it fail. If you ever send emails to the list and find that they don't go through, please send an email to me, the moderator. -- Nelson B ...

Anti-spam changes to dev-tech-crypto mailing list
Dear readers of dev-tech-crypto mailing list, and mozilla.dev.tech.crypto newsgroup: As you have probably noticed, in the past 7 days we've seen a number of emails that have gotten through the list's meager grep-based spam filters. I have been increasing the rules trying to trap more spam, but the spam grows faster than I can create rules for it. I apologize for that. The situation has simply become intolerable, so as your list moderator, I have taken steps to cut it off, and am prepared to take more steps. Consequently, there are some changes to the list moderation that h...

dev-tech-crypto News->email gateway re-enabled
I have not seen any new spam in the mozilla.dev.tech.crypto newsgroup since May 1, and in the last week, there have been numerous on-topic messages posted to the newsgroup that have not been gatewayed to the list, so today I have re-enabled the News->email gateway between mozilla.dev.tech.crypto and the dev-tech-crypto mailing list. If the spam resumes, I will disable the gateway again, but hopefully that will not happen soon. I invite any comments you may have about the relative merits of keeping all spam out of the mailing list (which closing the news->mail gateway accompl...

Merging dev-tech-layout into dev-platform
Today I found out that I had missed a post from David Baron on dev-tech-layout, because I had no idea that this list exists. I think dev-platform is a better place to have the conversation related to the layout module (people are already having discussions about other modules over there). Does anybody have any objections? Cheers, Ehsan ...

Merging dev-tech-layout into dev-platform
Today I found out that I had missed a post from David Baron on dev-tech-layout, because I had no idea that this list exists. I think dev-platform is a better place to have the conversation related to the layout module (people are already having discussions about other modules over there). Does anybody have any objections? Cheers, Ehsan ...

UI dev tools/tech
Hello,  I am newbie to .NET. I would like to know is there any tools or technologies in .NET world that will help me to develop a thin client (browser based web application) rapidly. I am looking something like drag n drop for UI components or some tags where I no need to worry about developing these components. I want to just use these tags or drag n drop them and concentrate on my business logic of getting data.  Thanks for your help.--Vijay Have you checked out Visual Studio? It is an IDE that helps you drag n drop controls on your page?RegardsBilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MC...

Purpose of dev-tech-xpcom
What's the purpose of this list? I used to think it was about XPCOM itself, basically for questions about the code in xpcom/**. However, that doesn't seem to be how everyone else uses it. In fact, it seems to be about all coding questions that are somewhat Firefox- or XULRunner-related. Basically what the platform or extension lists are supposed to be. Should we, therefore, delete this list/newsgroup? As it is used, it is redundant. -christian -- All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Removing dev.tech.gfx
I've just filed bug 685268 to remove dev.tech.gfx, with the intent being that all such discussion should be happening on dev.platform. This is how all the Mozilla graphics folk are operating already; we may as well pave that particular path. Joe ...

I get no response in dev.tech.css
page at http://www.mrkuhn.com should forward to http://www.mrkuhn.com/default2.htm, works with IE but not firefox. if anyone would let me know how to do a forward that's compatable for both it would be greatly appreciated. I also use resizeable iframes, which work properly for fitting with htm files but leave extra blank space on my aspx pages. If anyone knows a fix for that it would also be a big help. Matthew Kuhn wrote: > page at http://www.mrkuhn.com should forward to > http://www.mrkuhn.com/default2.htm, works with IE but not firefox. if > anyone would let ...

new tech.dev newsgroups unable to post
anybody know why i can post ( google groups ) to; mozilla . dev . tech . js-engine but not: mozilla . dev . tech . svg i'm subscribed to both and reqularly posted on the groups they replaced. psi wrote: > anybody know why i can post ( google groups ) to; > > mozilla . dev . tech . js-engine > > but not: > > mozilla . dev . tech . svg > > i'm subscribed to both and reqularly posted on the groups they replaced. > No, I really don't know why, there are some newsgroups that are publicly readable but you can&#...

Web resources about - Ping - ping... - mozilla.dev.tech.crypto

Ping - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ping Pong, Anyone? Uberpong Offers Paddles Customized With Facebook, Instagram Images
Ping pong paddles customized with photos from Facebook and Instagram ? All that’s missing are hashtags on the handles. continued… New Career ...

Ping! 1.2 resubmitted - rejected due to software library
Some good and bad news Bad news is Ping! 1.2 has been rejected by Apple on Nov 14 due to a software library we used, developed by the Facebook ...

All About the Ping (@BBoothSBNMiLB) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here All About the Ping @ BBoothSBNMiLB ...

Twitter Blog: Twitter + Ping = Discovering More Music
Twitter Blog Twitter + Ping = Discovering More Music 1820149276968425416 Thursday, November 11, 2010 Every day, millions of people use Twitter ...

Pediatric Obesity, Ping-Pong, and Puzzle Pieces
... for the Editor in Chief of Childhood Obesity, but rather important for anybody who knows a kid or has ever been one- Pediatric Obesity, Ping-Pong, ...

Blindfold Ping Pong on the App Store on iTunes
Get Blindfold Ping Pong on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Do not sleep on ping pong table
jurvetson posted a photo: Our MIT Media Lab guide muttered something about the obvious sometimes having to be overt, with signage.

Ping-Pong-a-Thon: Bringing human trafficking to the table
Ping-Pong-a-Thon started with a bunch of mates hoping to raise some money for a rent-boy rescue charity in Thailand. Five years later, it's a ...

Chillingo's Power Ping Pong Is A $5 Game For Those Who Treat Table Tennis Like A Martial Art (You Know ...
When you're really good at ping pong, sometimes you start to feel like a ninja. Look at you, swinging that paddle back and forth, cutting through ...