Firefox 2.0.0.3 and 2.0.0.4

In order to fix a small number of serious regressions, we are looking
to do a very quick 2.0.0.3/1.5.0.11 release to pick up some fixes for
recent regressions.  2.0.0.4/1.5.0.12 will be the next regular
security/stability releases.
2.0.0.3 blockers
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?
keywords_type=nowords&keywords=fixed1.8.1.3
+verified1.8.1.3&field0-0-0=flagtypes.name&type0-0-0=equals&value0-0-0=b
locking1.8.1.3%2B&order=map_assigned_to.login_name,bugs.bug_id
We are going to be looking at nominations over the next few days,
based on the following criteria:
* Significant regression since Firefox 2 with a well-tested and well-
understood patch
* Major public security bugs (if any appear) (sg:high and sg:critical)
This is a very high bar, we are hoping to freeze Tuesday evening at 6
PM PST (all confirmed blockers already have patches) and have builds
available for testing starting on Wednesday.  If you have a bug that
meets this criteria please get that nominated as soon as possible.
Drivers will be meeting daily at 10 AM PST to address nominations and
approvals.
-- Mike
0
Mike