fullwidth-table has not the new look of tables

Hi!

I think tables of class 'fullwidth-table' should have the same look as
'standard-table' (with the obvious exception to be always width:100% (or
whatever is used to make them 'fullwidth').

Here is a page with a mix of them:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla_CSS_support_chart

What do you think?

--
Jean-Yves Perrier
Technical Writer / Mozilla Developer Network

0
Jean
11/1/2013 1:59:12 PM
mozilla.dev.mdc 2326 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Tables?! Why Tables?!
Bit random...but why does everything have to be rendered as a table?  It's starting to get quite annoying.  Formview - does this need to be a table?  the Menu??  Wouldn't it make sense to allow the option to...say...not render a Menu as a table?  Am I the only one that thinks this or are there others?  www.internetgeeks.co.ukwww.norwichbookclub.co.uk You can use CSS Adapters to create your own adapters to override how the controls render it self. In the next version of ASP.Net, you will probably have more flexibility to specify the surrounding elements of th...

From Table to Table
I am working in Delphi 4 and ran into a roadblock I am unfamiliar with. I am trying to search and find values in one table based off of matching values in another. For example a table of objects with fields like name, description, type, ect; and a table of object properties in which each object can be represented multiple times based on the settings on the page at the time. So if i search the object property table (and eventually loop through to repeat for all objects) to find all cases of visible objects when a certain criteria is met. It stops on the first object with "Yes" in th...

standard-table vs fullwidth-table
Heya, I'm looking for the historical context that has lead to us having two different styles of table: the standard-table[1] and the fullwidth-table[2] In addition to taking up all available horizontal space the fullwidth-table has quite a different look from the standard-table. It's flatter, doesn't have the zebra stripes, and has more contrast between headings and cells. Does anyone know why the two are different? Even if you don't can you tell me if/how you use the two tables differently? Thanks, Stephanie. [1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs...

Create new Table from existing table
Hi I'm trying to Create a new Table from existing table in Q/Analyzer. I figured it would be something like this: CREATE TABLE newTable AS(SELECT * FROM OldTable); but i keep getting Server: Msg 156, Level 15, State 1, Line 1Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'AS'. also.. is there another method of doing this, something like INSERT INTO newTable(SELECT * FROM OldTable); and it creates the table ( newTable ) for u if it doenst already exist?? Cheers!!! im using sql2000 You can try this one: SELECT * INTO newTable FROM OldTableLimno The easiest method to copy ...

Copy table structure to a new table
Hello everyone, I have a local MSSQL server (I guess it's called MSDE), with some tables that I would like to use as a template for a set of new tables. I would simply like a Stored Procedure that takes these 3 tables, makes a copy of their structure (not data, since they will be empty), and name them by using a parameter given to the SP. I have made something that I thought would work, but after testing it a bit more, it seems to forget default values for the fields, which is of course not good enough :). I hope that someone can tell me how to duplicate t...

alter table of table A causes trigger on table B accesseng table A to fail
hi, i recently faced a strange problem, i have two tables, table A and table B table A has a update trigger which updates data in table B. i altered table B to add two more columns. after which when i updated table A(modifying 1 row), my tran log got full. there was a threshold proc which got fired but it did'nt help much. i though the tables had been corrupted. ran dbcc tablealloc on syslogs, table A, table B, no errors. Just to be sure I ran a dbcc checkdb, checkalloc and checkcatalog - no errors i recreated the trigger - no use. dropped the trigger. updated the table it ...

Filter a Table and return the Result as a new Table
Hello, I want to filter a table and return the result table. When I run this Code i get an exception. Can Somebody give me a good sulution for my problem? I can't use a Dataview because I must filter the return value again later. Please help me. Function getLanguage(ByVal WebForm As String, ByVal LanguageID As String) As DataTable Dim ds As New DataSet ds = HttpContext.Current.Cache.Get("dsLanguage") Dim Rows As DataRow() Dim Row As DataRow Dim Table As New DataTable Rows = ds.Tables(0).Select("WebForm = '" & WebForm & "' AND La...

Create new Table
Hi, I create new database access with Web Matrix Wizard (microsoft access is not installed in my pc) and later I create new table with Data Wizard "Create new Table" but later inserted table name "prova", Web Matrix Wizard response: Error adding table The Error Description is in Italian: Il tipo di valore utilizzato dall'applicazione non è valido per l'operazione corrente. Help! I receive an error which I believe is the same. The message in English, in case it is useful to anyone, is: "Application uses a value of the wrong type for the curre...

table not found error when creating new table
Hi guys, This is my sec time having trouble with Sybase, where there seems no hints of what's it all about. I have just migrated my whole database from the old server to the new one, and this seems to be working quite fine. It can be queried, viewed, edited and manipulated easily(including it's data). However, I've also added several new tables to be used together inside this database. Now, the problem is, when I want to retrieve the results from these newly created tables by using the direct SQL query inside the SQL Advantage tool, it is working just fine, just li...

Table in Table Dynamically?
Hi First a note of thanks to many - ~Rick in particular - for the help earlier given. I have a table in which I can add rows and columns. It is fine. Now I want to add a second table as a row to the first table with code. How does this work? I tried creating second table and created rows in second table with cells (No problems). Now how do I add the second table to first one (adding in the additional row) with code? I tried the following. Table my2Table = CreateTable2(); // This routine creates table 2. No errors and works fine. Table1.Rows.Add((TableRow)(my2Table)) // Er...

Table inside a Table results in a gap at the bottom of the table
All,When I put a table inside a table, it leaves a gap at the bottom.When you then have tables inside tables inside tables this gap becomes cumulative and are left with a hude gap at the bottome of the web form which is unwanted. Can anyone help. Cheers  Give height="100%" and width="100%" of inner table.Also check you had not given cellspacing and cellpadding with big value.BrindeshSoftware Developer,India.If you found that this is right answer then mark it as answer, so that future readers get benefits of it....

table in a table in RDLC
Using just one datatable how can I show a table by the first group (say customers) and in it a table of customer specific information? When I put a table in a footer cell of the customer, It shows all the details of all the customers in it.  I am not sure if I understood your requirement. Do post back with more details in case you meant something else.I suppose you want to filter the datatable for each customer. You can create a DataView and filter it for one customer before using it. Regards,PrashantDont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you....

HTML Table in Table?
Hi All Could I build a HTML table in a HTML table with the outlook of the inner table is one of the cell of the outer table? It is because I found my inner table always smaller than the cell of the TD. What I want to do is the inner table to 100% fill all the td of the outer table? Regards Alex  Hi hnchanyou can easily do it. Pardon for my suggestion, but if you want to do it dynamically then you can use HTMLTable, HTMLTableRow, HTMLTableCell classes to build your table at run time. and easily add cell to your row by simply row.Add method and same for adding table to row.hope...

grant alter table, drop table, truncate table
Granting Object Permissions I'm looking for a possibility to grant alter table, drop table and truncate table to a user or a group who is not the owner of that table. Also I don't want to give this user or group the sa or sso role. Does someone know a possible solution? Joerg Armbruster jarmbruster@quoka.com This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------858C4374005D95B10660EFB9 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Joerg, You can not grant these permissions to anyone other thanin the case of alter table ...

Web resources about - fullwidth-table has not the new look of tables - mozilla.dev.mdc