thunderbird strings for editor/ui/ moving

Hi all - in bug 1571687 we plan to copy over the strings of editor/ui
into mail/.

Thunderbird message composition uses parts of editor/ui, which is the
old standalone html editor. This editor is however, effectively defunct,
and there are a lot of entangled code in the related files. A lot of the
files contains code that only partly is ever used in Thunderbird.

To clean things up, and do other changes such as <grid> removal and
transitioning to Fluent efficiently, we plan to move all the editor
related code that is used by Thunderbird into mail/, and abandoning editor/.

In this transition, the l10n files will also move. We plan to run hg
copy over all the l10n repositories so that localizers do not have to
re-translate anything.

  -Magnus

0
Magnus
9/2/2019 7:29:19 AM
mozilla.dev.l10n 3876 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow