Error on Firefox Start

Sorry if i should use bugzilla for this, but i don't know how to use it.

On Firefox Start:
http://da.start.mozilla.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:da:official
->
http://www.google.dk/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:da:official

There is a link "Firefox hj�lp & Add-ons" that links to:
http://www.mozilla-europe.org/da/products/firefox/start/central.html

There is no help on that page, and there are no links to addons.

Maybe you should use this page instead:
https://da.www.mozilla.com/da/firefox/central/
0
Jesper
11/1/2006 3:03:35 PM
mozilla.dev.l10n.web 1635 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Jesper Kristensen a �crit :
> Sorry if i should use bugzilla for this, but i don't know how to use it.
>
> On Firefox Start:
> http://da.start.mozilla.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:da:official
>
> ->
> http://www.google.dk/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:da:official
>
> There is a link "Firefox hj�lp & Add-ons" that links to:
> http://www.mozilla-europe.org/da/products/firefox/start/central.html
>
> There is no help on that page, and there are no links to addons.
>
> Maybe you should use this page instead:
> https://da.www.mozilla.com/da/firefox/central/

The google snippets haven't been updated for Firefox 2 but it should be
done in November.

Pascal
0
pascal
11/1/2006 7:28:06 PM
pascal wrote:

> The google snippets haven't been updated for Firefox 2 but it should be
> done in November.
>
> Pascal

No matter if it is targeted at Firefox 1.5 or not, the link text and the
content of the resulting page does not match (and the resulting page hasn't
been updated for Firefox 2 neither, so this has nothing to do with the new
version). But i guess users can live with it for a couple of weeks until the
page is updated for Firefox 2.
0
Jesper

Build Web Site errors from Visual Web Dev
I get these errors. The code is VB.Net.Has anyone got an idea of what this means? What is their to fix? How to do it?Your help would be greatly appreciated.Cheers'Managed': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.JScript\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.JScript.dll', No symbols loaded.'Managed': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_32\VJSharpCodeProvider\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\VJSharpCodeProvider.dll', No symbols loaded.'Managed': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\CppCodeProvider\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\CppCodeProvider.dll', No symbols loaded.'Managed': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Micros...

Build Web Site errors from Visual Web Dev
I get these errors. The code is VB.Net.Has anyone got an idea of what this means? What is their to fix? How to do it?Your help would be greatly appreciateCheers'Managed': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.JScript\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.JScript.dll', No symbols loaded.'Managed': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_32\VJSharpCodeProvider\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\VJSharpCodeProvider.dll', No symbols loaded.'Managed': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\CppCodeProvider\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\CppCodeProvider.dll', No symbols loaded.'Managed': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsof...

Error When Debugging (Unable to start debugging on the web server. Unable to connect to the web server. Varify that the web server is running and that incoming HTTP request are not blocked by a firewa
Hi, When im going to run asp.net website its giving this error. Unable to start debugging on the web server. Unable to connect to the web server. Varify that the web server is running and that incoming HTTP request are not blocked by a firewall.  please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. Pubudu  If you are running your site off of a different machine than you are developing on, you need to install and configure the Visual Studio Remote Debugger on that machine. try to change the address from http://localhost to http://yourIP...   i hope it's worked...mak...

Firefox Errors while starting up.
When starting Fire-Fox the firefox browser window freezes, and it does not respond, according to Windows the technical details of this problem are szAppName : firefox.exe szAppVer : 1.8.20060.6376 szModName : xpcom_core.dll szModVer : 1.8.20060.6376 offset : 0003f111 Documents included in this error report are: D:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER25.tmp.dir00\firefox.exe.mdmp and D:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER25.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt Rhyne wrote: > When starting Fire-Fox the firefox browser window freezes, and it does > not respond, according to ...

Error starting FireFox
I am running Windows 2000 Professional and I have installed Mozilla Firefox 1.0 . I installed some add features from Mozilla.org. At some point (after add installs) I "fired" the baby up and I get an error message window. Message in box is - Error launching browser window: no XBL binding for browser. I was brave and visited Mozilla.org, but great fear came over me - I couldn't ask the Zilla gods. I might be asking the wrong one! I then went to Bill for his knowledge base help - NO HELP!. Should I give up on this venture - You be the judeg(es).. TIA for any gui...

"Unable to start debugging" error starting a web site in Visual Studio 2005
I have been using .NET 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005. Today I tried to create and run a web site in VIsual Studio 2008. It would not run and gave me the following error: "Unable to start debugging on the web server. Unable to connect to the web server. Verify that the web server is running and that incoming HTTP request are not blocked by a firewall." After changing a few things on that new web site in IIS 6.0 without success, I went back to my old VS 2005 web sites that were running fine. Now, they all give me that error when I try to run them. It seems that .NET 2.0 was corru...

ASP.Net Error: Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the Web server.
Yesterday Visual Studio .Net (ASP 1.1) was working perfectly on our Windows 2000 server. Then the Technicians applied the latest Microsoft Security patch over the evening. Prior to that- the website and Visual Studio worked fine. When I came in this morning, I got the following error when my website and Visual Studio crashed togeather. "Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the Web server. The web server has been locked down and is blocking the DEBUG verb, which is required to enable debuggine. Click help for more informamation" on localhost I get: ...

[l10n-web] Firefox 13 "what's new page" and timing of web content
------=_Part_438776_23974598.1338804538370 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi! I've translated the file for ligurian subtitles for this page, but i don't see the possibility to change to ligurian... Is this normal? this is the page: http://www-dev.allizom.org/lij/firefox/13.0/whatsnew/ ------=_Part_438776_23974598.1338804538370 Content-Type: message/rfc822 Message-ID: <20788496.5330481338804465263.JavaMail.root@wmail29> Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 12:07:45 +0200 (CEST) From: "alessio.gastaldi@libero.it" <alessio...

after update 3.0.11, mac os x, firefox does not start properly. no menue, not loading any webpage. error message at start:
Name: rudolf mitter Email: mitteratadeinsdotat Product: Firefox Summary: after update 3.0.11, mac os x, firefox does not start properly. no menue, not loading any webpage. error message at start: Comments: after update 3.0.11, mac os x, firefox does not start properly. no menue, not loading any webpage. error message at start: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80570016 (NS_ERROR_XPC_GS_RETURNED_FAILURE) [nsIJSCID.getService]" nsresult: "0x80570016 (NS_ERROR_XPC_GS_RETURNED_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://qtl/content/prefs...

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server side-error occurred on sending debug HTTP request.
Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server side-error occurred on sending debug HTTP request. Make sure the server is operating correctly. Verify there are no syntax errors in web.config by doing a Debug.Start Without Debugging. You may also want to refer to the ASP.NET and ATL Server debugging topic in the online documentation. Would you like to disable future attempts to debug ASP.NET pages for this project? Hi, i recommend u check this set of solutions Error: Unable to Start Debugging on the Web Server best of luck.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCT...

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server-side error occurred on sending debug HTTP request.
Why do I receive the following from: <appSettings> <add key="ConnectionString" value="server=SEVERNAME;database=databaseName;uid=sa;pwd=tester" /> </appSettings> SYMPTOMS When you debug an ASP.NET application in Visual Studio .NET, you may receive the following error message: Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server-side error occurred on sending debug HTTP request. Make sure the server is operating correctly. Verify there are no syntax errors in web.config by doing a Debug.Start wit...

VS Web Dev Express Ed. Can't run a simple Hello World Web Site. I need help on fixing this error.
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if I posted on a right topic but I'm new to Visual Studio and want to learn to use Visual Studio Web Developer 2008 Express Edition.  Please correct me and direct me to where I should ask for help regarding these matters.I was just trying to simply make a 'Hello World' Website .. Just THAT on my website. A simple Website for me to start learning. Just showing those text on the website. But when I tried to run (debug) the program. This error shows on my browser both on firefox and explorer8... 'Firefox can't establish a connection...

Firefox Start Error after Installation
I just installed Firefox Ver 2 (FF2). When I try to start FF2, I get the following popup: "Firefox is already is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system." Here are some facts I hope will help solve this: 1. Task Manager doesn't show any FF2 activity. Restarting system doesn't help. 2. I had FF2 on my computer previously, but I did uninstall it (using Add/Remove programs). I did that because my Bookmarks had disappeared, and I've had a terrible time trying to r...

error in firefox start-mode
Name: Wolfgang Ecker Email: wmeckerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: error in firefox start-mode Comments: ----Firefox konnte dieses Add-on aufgrund eines Fehlers in der Chrome-Registrierung nicht installieren. Bitte informieren Sie den Autor über dieses Problem.---- Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to ...

Web resources about - Error on Firefox Start - mozilla.dev.l10n.web

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox