unable to make phone call.

Hi,=20
I'm using Flame Device with Firefox OS 2.0.0.0 -prerelease-.
Whenever I try to call the number after I make a call to some other number,=
 it shows the error (screenshot attached) 'Unable to make a phone call now.=
  Cannot make a call if you are already dialing, please hang up first.=20
I close the phone app and I always hang up the call but still it shows the =
same error.

Regards,
Tanzeel Khan
0
Tanzeel
4/28/2015 3:17:27 AM
mozilla.dev.gaia 3196 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Unable to make gaia or Error while making Gaia

Making Phone calls!
I just want to know how powerbuilder can make a simple phone call.. Like the Windows Dialer? If any one can help me?? please send me an email at roh2okt@hotmail.com ...

How to make phone calls!!
Hello: My problem is a merly question, how to make phone calls using PB7? I've been looking arround information on newsgroup and i cant found anything that help me. How to start? What do i need? where to get it? where to look? Those are some of the question that I have. Thanks in Advance. In article <OrQWNjsa$GA.306@forums.sybase.com>, roh2okt@hotmail.com says... > Hello: > > > My problem is a merly question, how to make phone calls using PB7? I've been > looking arround information on newsgroup and i cant found anything that help > me...

Making a phone call
Hi friends. I am looking for a module to make a phone call, please tell me if you know one. Bye and Thanks a lot. ...

Make a phone call
Anybody tried to make a phone call from app? I thought something like this should work. {code} procedure TForm1.Execute; var dial: IFMXPhoneDialerService; begin dial := TPlatformServices.Current.GetPlatformService(IFMXPhoneDialerService) as IFMXPhoneDialerService; try dial.Call(number); finally dial := nil; end; end; {code} I haven't tried it, but if you click on 'More snippets' on the welcome page, there is an example of how to do this. > {quote:title=grega loboda wrote:}{quote} > Anybody tried to make a phone call from app? I thought s...

How to make call to phones?
Hello, How can we develop website that provide calls to landlines, mobiles,etc? Is there any way out? Thanks~~ Please mark the post as ANSWER if it helps you ~~ A lot of third party as well as .net API now available. Please google. Few important links were given below:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa446543.aspx [FOR API]http://forums.asp.net/t/639771.aspx [FOR VB.NET]http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread29372.html HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU. Shawpnendu Bikash Maloroyhttp://shawpnendu.blogspot.com...

[ios] make a phone call
Hello, I have a phone number on a tbutton, I want to call this number when I click on the button. How to do this ? Thank you for your help. Regards, Dany http://blogs.embarcadero.com/ao/2013/05/01/39454 .... and ... http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/featuredarticles/iPhoneURLScheme_Reference/Articles/PhoneLinks.html .... might help. ...

How to make a phone call through .NET?
Hi Everyboby,  I know nothing about the mobile controls. I need a web page which will call a cellphone number on page_load.  I have an window service will execute this page once in a while. Do I need special hardware devices for this? How can I do this through asp.net's controls? Thank you very much!  ...

Make phone call over WebIDE
Hello everybody, I'm new and I'm just try to starting to solve some easy bugs. For one of these I have to make a phone call but I'm actually running the B2G using the webIDE and I can't understand how I can simulate the network. Any advice? Thanks in advance. ...

Everyone should do |make reset-gaia| instead of |make install-gaia| sometimes
Dear all, I made a commit (with help with Gregor on settings db) that creates the make target "reset-gaia" and "purge". "purge" will remove profile, gaia and databases from the phone, and "reset-gaia" will do "purge", then install settings db and gaia. I've seem a lot of quirks because of incorrect settings or files. If you have no valuable information in the profile, I urge everyone (including QA, UX) to test a phone from "reset-gaia" instead of "insteall-gaia", to make sure everything works right fro...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

How to make phone calls over my local network?
I have a LAN network at home. Every place (room) has 2 LAN connections, they arrive on a LAN-switch. I now like to equip every room with a telephone (not a pc ). Can someone point me towards a system that can make this possible. The purpose is to communicate between the phones of my network, I do not want to communicate with the public switching network. I am looking for a system that is not wireless, I want to use my LAN-cables. The telephone communication must always work even without a internet connection. In case there is internet connected: then I also like the idea to put on...

Make a phone call from ASP.NET
Hello Everybody I am very much new to this technology. Probably you an say that I haven't done this before . But now I got a project in which I have to make a phone call from web page using ASP.NET technology. But I am not getting from where to start. Can anybody help me in solving my problem. Thanks and Regards SOFTVIRGO Make a link with the following url, replace 18005551212 with the number that should be called when it is clicked. wtai://wp/mc;18005551212 please how can imake phone call in mobile web page ? please with details.... For a quick sample: h...

Web resources about - unable to make phone call. - mozilla.dev.gaia

Hillary In New Hampshire Heckled By Rape Survivor For Self-Serving Hypocrisy on Women’s Safety and Clinton’s ...
At a campaign rally in New Hampshire the Clinton-adoring-media stood aghast as a town hall participant “heckled” Hillary for being a hypocrite ...

Saudi Arabia cuts ties with Iran as row over cleric’s death escalates
Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir announced Sunday that Saudi Arabia was severing diplomatic ties with Iran after demonstrators stormed its Tehran ...

Cliven Bundy’s Sons And Pals Have Seized A Federal Building. Why Isn’t Fox Calling It Terrorism?
Cliven Bundy’s sons have joined a group of militia, who may be armed, in seizing and occupying a federal building. But Fox News is, predictably, ...

Battle for Control of Indian Air Base Enters 2nd Night
Voice of America Battle for Control of Indian Air Base Enters 2nd Night Voice of America Last updated on: January 03, 2016 7:37 PM. NEW DELHI—. ...

‘Star Wars’, Chinese, Italian & Family Pics Lead; ‘Sherlock’ Shines In Korea – Intl B.O.
In a very similar situation to last weekend , Star Wars : The Force Awakens continued its hyper-drive through offshore markets this frame, while ...

Marco Rubio Promises to Reverse Obama’s Planned Gun Limits
Presidential hopeful Marco Rubio is promising that he would reverse President Obama’s executive action on gun rights on his first day in the ...

Chris Brown I'm On the Attack Now I'm Suing My Accuser
TMZ.com Chris Brown I'm On the Attack Now I'm Suing My Accuser TMZ.com 0103-chris-brown-liziane-gutierrez-TMZ-02 Chris Brown has a warning ...

3 Held in Slaying of Mexico Mayor a Day After Taking Office
CBS News 3 Held in Slaying of Mexico Mayor a Day After Taking Office New York Times MEXICO CITY — Three people, including a minor, were being ...

Gumpert rescued by Hong Kong group behind De Tomaso
Filed under: Misc. Automakers , China , Germany , Coupe , Luxury , Performance , Specialty , Supercars Boutique German carmaker Gumpert has been ...

LG Display brings rollable OLED newspaper to CES 2016
LG Display said it was pumping $8.7bn into OLED development, and some of the early fruits of that investment at showing up at CES this week. ...